Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 105 mb

Info:

Gain Eleven was formed late 2012 by 4 guys from Arvika, Sweden.Gain Eleven plays fast & hard rock n´roll in the style of Royal Republic, Danko Jones, Foo Fighters with extreme presence on stage.With fast energy & charming looks, we make sure that everyone in the audience remembers us as the best entertainers to date!Happy new year Arvika! I hope your New Year's Eve was a nice event!Musically speaking, well not a year to start much better than with a very very recent releases? A rock scented cracker? I do not think so. For this, we get this year thanks Gain Eleven that night released its long-awaited debut album "All In" on iTunes and Spotify. Awaited? Well, from what I understood it, the plate has been clear for a while and the band has long gone, and longed to play it for us. Gain Eleven has in 2015 released two singles; "Candy & Cocaine" and "Never Back Down" for the upcoming album. The first single has also received a music video.For those of you who do not know Gain Eleven I would describe them as a modern energy-rich straight-forward rock band. It exudes classic rock mixed with garage. The band has influences from bands such as Danko Jones and Foo Fighters but I also think that one can imagine eg Airbourne and a long list of rock bands from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Influences said. The band has played all over Sweden but also in Germany and Croatia. They are rich in energy on stage, which makes them very pleasant to go and see - they are going to say "all in". Gain Eleven consists of David Flognman (vocals / guitar), Vidar Solli (guitar), Martin Andersson (bass) and Hannes Liljedahl (drums). More about the band can be found on their Facebook page and YouTube channel.But the album then? Yes, the 11 track long album will go hot at home. Gain Eleven have recorded it at Leon Music Studios in Karlstad where, if I'm not mistaken, even arvika band Enforcer also recorded. The two singles stand out as two goodies in it besides large candy bag. I think the songs "All I Need" and "All In" is next to the singles they who put themselves first, and binds together the entire plate. My personal favorite is "Never Back Down" which I think is growing every listened through. But each song has its strength and they are many musical features interwoven everywhere - take for example, the cowbell in the lanthanum "Candy & Cocaine" or guitar solos in "Hit Me" and "Dancing On Your Grave". It is on the whole a well-worked material. Good work!

Line-Up:

David Flognman - Lead Vocals & Guitar
Vidar Solli - Lead guitar
Hannes Liljedahl - Drums
Martin Andersson - Bass

Tracklist:

1. All In
2. Sexual Punishment
3. Let Me Be Your Man
4. Never Back Down (Single 2015)
5. Candy & Cocaine (Single 2015)
6. All I Need
7. Nowhere To Go
8. Hit Me
9. The Underdog
10. Dancing On Your Grave
11. We Make The Rules

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných