Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Roadhog - a classic heavy metal act from Poland, formed in 2012 in Cracow. The band consists of four young, talented heavy metal maniacs with heads full of interesting music ideas. Their image is typically 80's (long hair, jeans, leather, flying V guitars, synchronic stage moves). They don't dress up, that's who they are in real life.The music is a real tribute to great, old school metal bands like Accept, Running Wild, Iron Maiden or Judas Priest with a fresh approach! Unique vocals, super catchy riffs and melodic solos are band's trademarks. Roadhog played many gigs around their area in small clubs and big events like biker rallys. Having already a demo (2013) under their belts, they recorded the first full length album Dreamstealer. It was produced in Sweden by Olof Wikstrand from Enforcer, a friend of the band. The album is released on Stormspell Records, February 2015.

Albums:

Classic heavy metal in good ole Teutonic way. For fans of NOISEHUNTER, S.D.I., TYRANT (GER), VETO, TYRAN’ PACE, VAMPYR, STORMWITCH, etc.When we talk about the metal scene in Poland, the bands that usually come to mind are Vader and Behemoth, I don’t think these two bands need an introduction. Roadhog is a Polish heavy metal band than most people haven’t heard of, which is understandable, since they’re still more or less new. The thing is, they have a lot of potential and this album shows it.The overall sound of this album can be easily compared to NWOBHM bands such as Tokyo Blade and Raven, but Roadhog does not simply copy these two bands’ sound, Roadhog just bases its own sound on the basis of the other two mentioned bands’ sound. A newer band that Roadhog can be compared to is Enforcer. Interestingly, Olof Wikstrand from Enforcer mastered and mixed this album, so that’s certainly a factor that explains the similarities. Even the cover screams ‘eighties!’There are no ballads to be heard here, there are only two options, fast (Liar, Chasing the Storm, Roadhog) and mid-tempo (On the Witches Path, Dreamstealer), some of the songs feature both options (Dead of the Night). In my opinion, the fast moments are better than the mid-tempo moments, not that I have anything against the mid-tempo.Dreamstealer starts with a section where bass can be nicely heard, otherwise, the bass is buried underneath the other instruments. Guitars, on the other hand, have a crisp sound and everything they do ranges from really enjoyable to excellent. As for vocals, Krzysztof’s vocals really resemble early NWOBHM vocalists, I cannot remember which exactly, what matters is that he would fit nicely in the period of the earliest eighties; they even remind me of some Serbian hard rock and heavy metal vocalists for some reason.I really enjoyed this album, however, I feel the band has yet to show all that it can do. As it stands now, they have potential to make it in the metal world, but I guess only time will tell if that ever becomes true.

Line Up:

Krzysztof Tabor - Bass, Vocals (2012-present)
Przemek "Pemo" Murzyn - Guitars
Maciej "Ogór" Szupik - Guitars
Michał Kozioł - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Liar 02:50
02. On the Witches Path 04:16
03. Dreamstealer 05:44
04. Chasing the Storm 03:34
05. Poison Man 03:31
06. Taste Your Sin 04:01
07. Roadhog 03:39
08. Run from the Devil (Salem's Wych cover) 03:19
09. Dead of the Night 03:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných