Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

In the summer of 2010, five years after the split of Hematic Wrath, Maik Jegszenties (Guitars and Vocals) decided to form a new band and live out his passion for uncompromising speed and thrash metal once again. After a short while, Kristian Tamm (Drums) and Daniel Ohliger (Bass) completed the classic power trio formation and the first installment of MESSERSCHMITT was ready to rock! A couple of energetic live gigs, as well as a first demo by the name of “Demo’lition”, followed right away and heralded the arrival of a new speed metal squadron. It didn’t take long until Metalpunx Rex found out about MESSERSCHMITT and forged out a limited tape release of “Demo’lition“, while Patchman Spandex Marco, a friend of the band and fan from day one, booked the group’s first gig outside of Germany. Everything looked perfect for the release of the band’s second onslaught “Speed Demo’n” until it became obvious that bassist Daniel Ohliger and the rest of MESSERSCHMITT would go separate ways in the future. However, this little throwback did not cause the remaining members, Maik and Kris, to lose their faith and shortly after Daniel’s departure they recruited Florian Piwek, who already produced the band’s first demo, as their new bass player. With him on board, MESSERSCHMITT are back with a vengeance and more eager than ever to kick the pedal to the metal and show the world what furious oldschool thrash should really sound like! WE ARE LEGION, WE ARE FORCE!

Album:

Messerschmitt release her No Dread To kill Selfrelease CD.I adore all those German CD pressings as this one remains like that old design of Noise Rec . on CD presses back from 80`s. Cool, memorable and getting me in mood fast like blink of an eye. I got this album pretty much around of its premiere last month and I am honoured to give you response writing this review.If you think I tell you a wishy- mushy bullshit about this album you are wrong. Some bands want to sound old and some are there already. No dread to kill is that effortless album that sounds very European like it was hell era of Destruction`s first decade, Assassin or Coroner`s methodical thrash that I highly rate. But Messerschmitt does not sound that ugly technically as they just have done now, what others could not, 30 years ago. That`s polished thrash of 80`s in 2015 and that`s the way music moves forward, I believe.The band uses simple formula of accelerated speed guitars with extra rhythms that grabs me in every song plus amazingly great, precise solos that just blew me away. I am not knocked by that I am just certain how well it works for me. Vocals with those double choruses are like seeds of best times of thrash metal wherever it suits you. Messerschmitt have recorder exact album that I have been up to charge my life-force battery. Play this CD at any point and you won`t be disappointed if you dare to call yourself a thrash fan.

Line Up:

Maik Jegszenties - Guitars, Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Strongholde
Florian Piwek - Bass (2011-present) - See also: Alley Cat, Strongholde, ex-Daevas
Christian Fass - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Sunset Steel
Kristian Tamm - Drums (2010-present) - See also: Alley Cat

Tracklist:

01. A Tribute to the Clowns 04:52
02. No Dread to Kill 03:29
03. Hell for Leather 03:45
04. Storm of the Warhawk 03:48
05. Ancient Rites 03:57
06. The Eldridge 04:49
07. Good Die... Be Loved by Hell 04:38
08. Strike the Sin 03:41
09. Risk to Resist 04:08

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný