Alice Cooper - Slicker Than A Weasel (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Amazon UK is advertising a pre-order for a new Alice Cooper live album entitled Slicker Than A Weasel. The product description provided is as follows:"Alice's exceedingly accomplished band for this gig at Wendler Arena, performed May 10th, 1978 includes two long-term stalwarts from the band of another great showman, Elton John: Davey Johnstone on guitar and bassist Dee Murray; drummer Dennis Conway, keyboard player Frec Mandel and guitarist Jefferson Kewley, made up the rest of the group. This gig was something of a homecoming for Alice, Saginaw being located just northwest of his birthplace in Detroit, Michigan."Alice Cooper's Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken CD/DVD set is out now, and has charted at #24 on the Billboard Top Hard Rock charts in its first week. The set also charted at #52 on the Top Indie Albums Chart and landed within the Top 200 as well.Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken is available as a CD/DVD Digipack and in Blu-Ray Amaray (Full HD) format. The DVD contains 22 songs from the Wacken concert – including covers of The Doors’ "Break On Through", The Who‘s "My Generation" and Pink Floyd‘s "Another Brick In The Wall" – plus bonus material shows + a 20-minute interview with the man himself, and the double CD features music from the complete concert. 22 songs live... a phenomenal stage show, all classics in one package plus Alice Cooper - one the biggest entertainers ever! What’s not to love?Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken CD/DVD also benefits charity! When Alice learned about the charity aspect of the set, he was very happy to be one the first to participate and support the Wacken Foundation. The Wacken Foundation is a non-profit organization, supporting the new blood of hard rock / heavy and metal music. For every CD/DVD sold, € 1 will be contributed to the Wacken Foundation.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Chuck Garric - bass
Orianthi - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Glen Sobel - drums

Tracklist:

01. Under My Wheels
02. Billion Dollar Babies
03. I’m Eighteen
04. Is It My Body
05. Devil’s Food
06. The Black Widow
07. You And Me
08. Only Women Bleed
09. Unfinished Sweet
10. Escape
11. I Love the Dead
12. Go To Hell
13. I Never Cry
14. School’s Out

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Bing [Bot] a 3 neregistrovaní