H.E.A.T - Tearing Down The Walls (Tour Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

H.E.A.T - Tearing Down The Walls (Tour Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2015)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:59

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

H.E.A.T is a Swedish Hard Rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 2007, when the bands Dream and Trading Fate merged.The band were signed to Peter Stormares record label StormVox, and in 2008 the debut album H.E.A.T was released. The second album, titled Freedom Rock, came in 2010 on the same record label.In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song 1000 miles. The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.H.E.A.T released their third studio album "Address The Nation" 28.03.2012. The first single off the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web.it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.2014 will see the return of the much anticipated new album Tearing Down The Walls and in October 2014 they will headline the last ever Firefest concert at Rock City in Nottingham, UK

Album:

H.E.A.T is releasing a Japanese "TOUR EDITION" edition of "Tearing Down The Walls" on August 26, 2015.Only the first disc features SHM-CD format. Furthermore, this edition additionally includes a bonus CD with rare tracks, including three ones from an EP "A Shot At Redemption," which were exclusively distributed through the net. The three tracks are included in CD format for the first time.In a way we all remember what H.E.A.T were like when they opened for Toto back in 2007 and hitting Eurovision qualifier's back in 2009, but they have gone on a long way since then, changing vocalists in 2010 to add in Swedish Idol winner Erik Gronwall to man the helm left absent by Kenny Leckremo. Now that Erik has got comfortable in the band with material and shows under his belt, we all knew that the second album he sang on would be the best yet even though his first effort 'Address the Nation' wasn't a bad effort at all.The album storms open and takes you to the 'Point of no Return' their is no going back this is the new H.E.A.T album and don't we all know it. The track opens with a traditional AOR riff and cluggs into motion lead by Erik Gronwall's stand out vocals and sounds like a track taken straight out of the eighties, you wouldn't guess that it has only been recorded recently. 'Point of no Return' is a Soft Rock anthem that can't be ignored and no better way to open up an album than this little number, which has a short guitar solo by guitarist Eric Rivers that has totally blown my socks right off.'A shot at Redemption' has a really Blues / Country / Soft Rock feel to it that could have been created by a band like the Little Angels or even the Black Crows if they went even more American radio Rock, while 'Inferno' turns up the H.E.A.T to the max with a hint of "oooh's" and a touch of Hardcore Superstar to boot when they were at their best with Thomas Silver in the band. This is a track that really takes me back and I have already fallen in love with it and one of the stand out tracks on the new record, the band has already recorded a music video for this track so I guess this is the first single of the album. The title track of the record 'Tearing down the Walls' starts off like a Mr. Big track before turning into a Bon Jovi meets Aerosmith 'Armageddon' era. type of track, yes a big soppy ballad of a song but at the same time a massive commercial hit.'Mannequin Show' is one of the oddest tracks on the album, it's a traditional 80's AOR track but it has an odd feeling to it, maybe because the strings on it make you feel the mannequin's are coming to life like out of that film way back... you guessed it in the 80's called... you guessed it again 'Mannequin'. I think this will be a great song live because you can sing a long with it like most H.E.A.T songs but it has even more of a participation feel to it. 'We will never Die' shows good use of Jona Tee on the keys and Jimmy Jay keeping a steady bass line and again Eric Rivers on guitar for a killer solo. I was trying to place the influences in this song but their are so many so it's hard to from Nightwish to Robert Palmer to of course FM.The drum beat at the beginning of 'Emergency' is awesome and it kicks in traditional H.E.A.T fashion and sounds like comes out of a 80's movie which I totally love and is a great high before they get all emotional with 'All the Nights' which is really beautiful and is near enough just Erik's vocals and piano, maybe a H.E.A.T album with just keys and vocals is to come or maybe a special edition with all the tracks done this way would be cool. 'Eye for an Eye' is really big and has a lot of riff stops and starts on it mixed with keys like a lot of AOR tracks and a chorus that has a really flowing melody, I do wonder why this track wasn't earlier on the album because it's one of my favourites.The album ends with 'Enemy in Me' which really plods along and 'Laughing at Tomorrow' which feels like it's a closing track, you know the scene where the guy get's the girl and goes into the sunset. I think this is a great album and if you like AOR and Soft Rock you would be an idiot not to listen to it, their isn't one bad track on it and the artwork inspired by the film 'Warriors' is just fantastic. This album is the whole package and you couldn't ask for more of H.E.A.T, I'll be buying a proper copy and blasting out in the car as much as I can because this is what this album is designed for.

Line Up:

Eric Rivers - Lead Guitar
Jona Lee - Keyboards
Dave Dalone - Lead Guitar
Erik Gronwall - Lead Vocals
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Point Of No Return
02. A Shot At Redemption
03. Inferno
04. The Wreckoning (Instrumental)
05. Tearing Down The Walls
06. Mannequin Show
07. We Will Never Die
08. Emergency
09. All The Nights
10. Eye For An Eye
11. Enemy In Me
12. Laughing At Tomorrow
13. Shame (bonus)

CD2:

01. Breaking The Silence (Demo)
02. She's Like The Wind
03. Under Your Skin
04. A Shot At Redemption (Demo)
05. Emergency (Demo)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný