Melissa Etheridge - This Is M.E. (Limited Edition Digipak) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 14:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Rock , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Melissa Lou Etheridge (born May 29, 1961) is an American rock singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist.Her self-titled debut album was released in 1988 and became an underground hit. The album peaked at #22 on the Billboard 200, and its lead single, "Bring Me Some Water", garnered Etheridge her first Grammy nomination for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. In 1993, Etheridge won her first Grammy award for her single "Ain't It Heavy" from her third album, Never Enough. Later that year, she released what would become her breakthrough album, Yes I Am. The album featured the mainstream rock hits "I'm the Only One" (#8) and "Come to My Window" (#25), the latter which scored Etheridge her second Grammy award. Yes I Am peaked at #15 on the Billboard 200, and spent 138 weeks on the chart,earning a RIAA certification of 6x Platinum,her largest to date.In October 2004, Etheridge was diagnosed with breast cancer, and underwent surgery and chemotherapy. At the 2005 Grammy Awards, she made a return to the stage and, although bald from chemotherapy, performed a tribute to Janis Joplin with the song "Piece of My Heart".Etheridge's performance was widely lauded, with India.Arie writing "I Am Not My Hair" about Etheridge.Later that year, Etheridge released her first compilation album, Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled. The album was a huge success, peaking at #14 on the Billboard 200, and going Gold almost immediately.Her latest release is This Is M.E.Etheridge is known for her mixture of "confessional lyrics, pop-based folk-rock, and raspy, smoky vocals."She has also been an iconic gay and lesbian activist since her public coming out in January 1993.She has received fifteen Grammy Award nominations, winning two, and an Academy Award. In September 2011, Etheridge received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Album:

This Is M.E. is the twelfth studio album by American rock/pop musician Melissa Etheridge, released on September 30, 2014 by Etheridge's own label ME Records, which is distributed by Primary Wave Records. It features eleven tracks on the standard release and four bonus tracks on the Target exclusive version.Etheridge has embarked on an extensive promotional tour in support of the album, appearing on such shows as The Meredith Vieira Show, Entertainment Tonight, The View, Good Morning America, and Live with Kelly and Michael.In its first week on the Billboard 200, This Is M.E. debuted at #21. It also debuted at #23 on the Digital Albums chart, and #5 on the Top Rock Albums chart.Allmusic said of the album, "There's something appealing in hearing Etheridge try a number of new sounds: not everything fits but the restlessness is admirable", and awarded the album three stars.Rolling Stone also awarded the album three stars, and wrote "As always, her voice can walk a fine line between passionate and histrionic, but when she dials it back on the smoldering 'Like A Preacher', it's clear that this honeymoon might be the start of a whole new her.On June 18, 2014, Etheridge posted a video to her YouTube page calling for fans to submit photos of themselves for her new album cover.Etheridge said of this "Because my fans are such a huge part of ME, and I wouldn't be ME without YOU, I took photos submitted by my fans and turned it into my album cover".[8] The finished album cover is a mosaic of numerous small photos of fans, with colors slightly tinted to form the appearance of Etheridge.

Line Up:

Melissa Etheridge - Guitar, Harmonica, Piano, Vocals
Bernard Grobman Guitar, Steel Guitar
Jon Levine Organ, Bass, Piano, Glockenspiel, Keyboards
Randy Cooke Drums
Angela Hunt Vocals
Angela Hunte Vocals
Natalie Walker Vocals
Jonathan Li Voices
Farrah "Fendi" Fleurimond Vocals
MBF Voices
Jerrod Bettis Bass
M B F Voices
Jon Levin Organ, Piano, Keyboards
Melissa Papp Voices
Amritha Vaz Strings
Neyla Pekarek Cello, Vocals
Jon Sosin Banjo, Ukulele
Bruce Crews Voices
Jamale Hopkins Percussion, Drums
Roccstar Guitar
Brie Biblow Voices
Natalie Loren Walker Vocals
Robert L. Morris percussion

Tracklist:

01. I Won't Be Alone Tonight (04:28)
02. Take My Number (03:55)
03. A Little Hard Hearted (03:49)
04. Do It Again (02:59)
05. Monster (03:29)
06. Ain't That Bad (03:12)
07. All the Way Home (04:14)
08. Like a Preacher (04:05)
09. Stranger Road (03:25)
10. A Little Bit of Me (03:26)
11. Who Are You Waiting For (04:07)
12. Favorite Song (3:34)
13. What I Do (3:48)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní