Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Great Heavy / Speed metal band from Cuernavaca, Morelos in Mexico.Band formed in 2013.

Album:

Usually I get excited about debut albums because there’s something new to discover and learn. Forcer is a new local band and honestly never heard of them before, so this is my first experience about their music. There were a couple of ideas before playing the CD and I felt a kind of confusion; the band is young and I wonder how new generations assimilate music genres which were created decades ago; my other idea is about the metal style of this band, nowadays speed metal is not very exploited in Mexico, by the other hand is not common to get this kind of releases for review, times are changing for good.Forcer plays heavy / speed metal, even the style description sounds rare to me but it is really the way it is, however the thrash metal signs are shown occasionally making it something stronger. I like the cleanness of the sound, every part is noticeable and easy to follow due to the disciplined use of the instruments and that’s why everything is in order, besides the good recording and production are on their side. It is inevitable to mention influences but there are a couple of bands in my mind mainly: Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. It is clear to me that Forcer is into the so called NWOBHM and that’s good, this band is also proudly waving the flag of metal and not necessarily I have to mention any style at this point, while listening to their music I noticed too influences of bands from 70’s to 90’s mostly, there are even some touches of hard rock of bands from USA.The Spirit of Metal is the moniker of the album which was chosen correctly because there is a kind of mighty vibe all along and even once the album was totally played you will keep with a couple of songs in into your mind. This first effort features almost forty minutes of a decent songwriting translated in ten powerful tracks of metal. There are very energetic riffs, both guitars are precise and I like the clean sound on rhythm guitars and solos, both of them are really memorable, I feel there’s not much thrash metal elements on guitar department, that’s good because they have a solid way to play their heavy / speed metal. The bass lines are very strong, they managed to give bass guitar a good energy and that is a plus. Drums are a very important complement of this release, they keep a speed level and the double bass is more noticeable when guitar solos are played. All the instruments have created an excellent album and the recording of each one of them is really quite enjoyable. In my opinion vocals needed more strength.I feel at times that there’s a basic songwriting, like a cycle of verse, chorus, guitar solo and over again but by listening carefully I realized that every song has its own identity. I can’t say that Spirit of Metal is not an original album, in fact the ten songs are different each other, they are strong and fast with a plenty dose of emotions, the arrangements were carefully worked. Forcer has not the aggressiveness of thrash metal nor the brutality of death metal but on every song they express a kind of pride for heavy metal.My appreciation of the entire album is positive and all the before mentioned elements made it something great and stimulating, I mean the ten songs have a special old feeling, there’s a total authenticity of the style that the band plays and the execution of every song is very emotive. As a way of conclusion I feel the need to say that Forcer is a band offering too much to the local and national scene, I’m sure a better effort is about to come. Recommended songs: Spirit of Metal, Memories Are In The past and Living My Life.

Line-Up:

Tony Bass, Vocals (backing) (2013-present)
Alex Guitars (lead) (2013-present)
Fernando Vocals, Guitars (rhythm) (2013-present)
Luis Drums (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Heavy Reborn 01:14 instrumental
02. Spirit of Metal 03:46
03. Metal over That Rainbow 04:20
04. God of Thunder 04:02
05. Believing to Be Powerful 04:33
06. Living My Life 03:50
07. Memories Are in the Past 04:14
08. King of Monsters 04:39
09. Hunter 04:54
10. Pain 03:32

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných