Vice - Na Na Naughty (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Mar 2020, 06:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Glam Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Hair / Glam Metal (Heavy Metal) band from Connecticut, New England (USA).80's Metal band VICE from Connecticut, USA dominated the scene from 1987 - 1991 recently releasing 2 albums "Hot...Just Looking At You' & 'Na Na Naughty'.

Album:

Demon Doll Records are releasing for the first time on CD the two albums from Californian hard rockers VICE, a realy good act which deserved better luck. "Na Na Naughty" was VICE's second album, produced by Paul Sabu after the band was signed by a recording label, but sadly, unreleased until now...VICE first self-released LP 'Hot...Just Looking At You' raised the eyebrows of many in the US music industry. Once the band and management started shopping the completed LP out to record labels, they got some interest and held off on releasing it on a major label. VICE did sign to Savage Records (BMG) and recorded another full length album with Paul Sabu behind the producer's desk. This included three tracks re-arranged tracks from 'Hot... Just Lookin' at You' along with a reworked version of 'We're Here to Rock' now titled "Too Young For Love". Tentatively titled "Na Na Naughty", the recording sessions were excellent, and the guys showed a solid improvent as musicians. Unfortunately, the Savage Records deal fell through and the album never got released. The label eventually folded and this incarnation of VICE disbanded in 1991. If you thought 'Hot...Just Looking At You' was great, wait till you sink your teeth into this great collection, slick recorded & produced collection of great Californian hard rock / hair metal.Loaded from top to bottom with potential hits, there is no doubt "Na Na Naughty" stands up (and could be even better than) many of the star bands of the late '80 and early '90s releases.Check out "Love Pulls The Trigger", "Too Young For Love" and the title track "Na Na Naughty" and tell me that you couldn't hear that tunes cranking out of every car window back in the day.VICE could have been huge; great songs, hooks galore and tight musicianship is what you will find in "Na Na Naughty", one of the best and more interesting 'rescued from the vaults' release of the year.The sound quality and production is excellent, punchy melodic hard rock in the best US late '80s standards for the genre.

Line Up:

Billy Ian - lead vocals
Bryan Allen - bass
Gary Smith - keyboards
Jim Michaels - guitars
Jeff Field - drums

produced by Paul Sabu

Tracklist:

01. Na Na Naughty
02. Too Young For Love
03. Feeling Lonely…No More
04. Heartbreak Hotel
05. Love Pulls The Trigger
06. Hot…Just Looking At You
07. Mainline Addiction
08. Please Me, Tease Me
09. Tip Of My Tongue
10. All I Ever Wanted
11. Only The Strong
12. Don’t Run Away

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných