Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Sleaze Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Unlike what the 1990’s music trends and industry dictatorship tried to establish, Rock n Roll doesn’t have to be self-pitiful, innocent and pale.In late 2011, the debut single “Born Too Late” was released in 7” vinyl format, limited to 300 handnumbered copies. After some live appearances – including shows as opening act for Paul Di Anno (UK) and House Of Lords (USA) - in March 2013 "Highway Affair" is released as band's new single and first official video.Four restless characters driven from 70’s Punk Rock street decadence, fuelled by NWOBHM rush, finally crashing on the Sunset Strip glamour & sleaziness! AFFÄIRE was born too late and proudly raises their middle-fingers to the music trends and to whatever the next-big-thing is. No ‘nu’! No ‘alternative’! No shame!The band’s debut full-length "At First Sight" was released worldwide by US label Demon Doll Records in September 2015.

Album:

Portuguese Sleazos aAFFÄIRE come to the bargain of the moment by signing distribution AT FIRST SIGHT their album at Demon Doll Records. So you can obtain this pure energy cake Sleaze Glam by clicking on the album cover in the article. And thus discover their lyric video title CASH 5 FLESH. Heavily influenced by the likes of Vain, L.A. Guns, Zodiac Mindwarp and Alice Cooper, the band hits their mark with this Sleaze Rock gem.The album was recorded in the band’s hometown of Lisbon, Portugal and mastered at “The Groove Room” in San Rafael, California, a studio run by Davy Vain, who oversaw the whole analog mastering process. Pick your copy today, you will not be disappointed!It’s always a good sign if within a few seconds, you know you are going to like a band. AFFÄIRE play the kind of ’80s friendly glam and/or sleaze metal music that is easily what I want to hear. It feels that the band is serving up my favourite comfort food with the guitar tuned just right.Portuguese rockers, AFFÄIRE, are certainly not reinventing the wheel with their debut album At First Sight but at the same time, I am having a hard time coming up with the name of a band that they exactly sound like. A lot has to do with the vocal delivery of singer Dizzy Dice Mike whose voice sounds original, but yet I’ve heard his vocal style before. His singing works really well except when he slows it down such as at the beginning of the song “Seven Hounds, One Bone (Midnight Hunger)” but his vocals do sound a tad repetitive or one dimensional at times. Aside from the beginning of that song, I like every track on At First Sight. My one knock on the album is that I find that there is no standout memorable “hit” song. Nevertheless, a few tracks do stand out from the rest such as faster paced “Busted!” and the first four tracks including the riff based “Running In Quicksand.” AFFÄIRE do show that they are not just one trick ponies with the slower, organ like filled and bluesier song “No Room For Romance” showing that the band has some versatility and the potential to deliver a very different sounding album in the future.Overall, AFFÄIRE‘s At First Sight is a solid debut album. For reasons that I can’t exactly pinpoint, I feel like the best is yet to come from these sleaze rockers so I am looking forward to hearing what they come up with in the future. You can purchase the album At First Sight in the U.S. via Demon Doll Records and in Europe directly from the band.

Line Up:

Dizzy Dice Mike – lead vocals
Rick Rivotti – electric guitars, acoustic guitars, backing vocals
Herr MatthÔas – bass, backing vocals
J.P. Costanza – drums, percussion, keyboards, backing vocals

Additional Musicians:
Pedro “Veneno” Silva – harmonica

Production:
Engineered by Fernando Matias
Produced by AFFÄIRE and Fernando Matias

Tracklist:

01. Devil’s Cross
02. Thug-In-Law
03. Running In Quicksand
04. Cash 4 Flesh
05. Seven Hounds, One Bone (Midnight Hunger)
06. Busted!
07. No Room For Romance
08. Roadkill
09. Secret Lives
10. N.S.T.M.B.

+ Video "Devil’s Cross" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných