Sailing To Nowhere - To The Unknown (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Mar 2016, 15:42

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Female & Male vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 171 mb

Info:

Sailing To Nowhere is an Italian Melodic Power Metal Band founded in 2013 by a group of young Rock musicians.With different musical influences, like Power Metal or Hard Rock, Sailing to Nowhere mixes hard sounds with soft melodies.The band is formed by two singers, two guitarists, keyboard, bass and drums, and is influenced by groups such as Edguy and Avantasia; going through a path of experimentation, the band is searching for a good balance of musicality and heavy sounds.The band has recently entered Kick Recording Studio in Rome, Italy, to record their debut album, which will be released next spring on Bakerteam Records. Terence Holler, (frontman of progressive metallers Eldritch), Leonardo Porcheddu ( Italian Giutarist), David Folchitto ( drummer of Prophilax, Stormlord ecc ecc), Gianfranco ( Ex Sailing' Singer) has been confirmed as a very special guest on the album.The release of the CD "To the Unknown " is scheduled for half of September 2015 and in October will start the European Tour in support . Meanwhile the band has shared the stage (Jailbreak, Traffic, Borderline, Malpaga Folk&Metal fest, Locanda Blues ecc ecc) with very important Italian Metal Band as Eldirtch , Trick or Treat , DGM, An-Theos, Astra and Pavic always receiving compliments from the critics \m/Stay Tuned!

Album:

Sailing To Nowhere is a new, upstart, metal band from Italy, recently signed to Bakerteam Records for the release of their debut album, To The Unknown. Citing Edguy and Avantasia as influences, you have some clue to their sound: basic European melodic heavy power metal.I'd like to suggest that Sailing To Nowhere is offering something new or novel to the genre, but it's not the case. The band revolves around twin guitars and two vocalists, both male and female. To the former, the guitar work is rather pleasing, offering twin guitar harmony and blistering leads. Definitely a strong point for the band. As to the vocals, not so much. I was put off at the start by male vocalist Marco Palazzi with his coarse sound. My first reaction was simple: this guy can't sing. It's more like he sounds horrible when he tries to stretch beyond his range and becomes screamo. Veronica Bultrini adds some contrast, with a pleasant melodic voice. But she also can get over the top and hard to understand (see Left Outside Alone later). Put the two together as within Sweet Rain, they don't sound to bad at the start. Then Palazzi tries to raise his voice. It's nearly painful. Perhaps he's an acquired taste, just not my taste. (The guitar work in the song is quite cool.) After this there's some embellishment from keyboards, sometimes for a symphonic effect as with Big Fire. The piano and mock orchestration at the start of Sweet Rain is also quite nice.And, generally, the song composition is well-rounded with good melody and harmony, fine pacing, and solid contributions from each player (excepting Palazzi). The band does a cover of Anastacia's Left Outside Alone, a major hit in the European theater. I've never heard the original, as I don't listen to that modern pop dance diva crap, so I can't say if this is a fair rendition. Suffice to say, Bultrini's vocals don't do the song much justice, sounding strained and screamo. Nevertheless, for basic European melodic power metal, and obviously talented, Sailing To Nowhere is on the right path for the genre. They just need to find something that sets them apart from the massive amount of other bands doing the same damn thing.

Line-Up:

MARCO PALAZZI - vocals
VERONICA BULTRINI - vocals
ANDREA LANZILLO - guitar
VALENTINA DE IULIIS - keyboards
CARLO CRUCIANI - bass
GIOVANNI NOE - drums

Tracklist:

01. No Dreams in My Night
02. Big Fire
03. Fallen Angel
04. Lovers on Planet Earth
05. You Won't Dare
06. Strange Dimension
07. Sailing to Nowhere
08. Sweet Rain
09. Left Outside Alone

+ Video "Sailing To Nowhere" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných