Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Addiction was formed on April 2014 in Athens,Greece.While main influences are rock bands from the 80′s & 90's, Addiction's music is a mix of a modern Glam, Hard n' Heavy sound.Their self-titled debut album was released on June 1 2015.

Album:

When you start forming your own band, it’s always a good idea to have influences and bands you look up to. This way you know how you want your music to sound when you start writing and recording, as during the process you’ll revert back to your influences, in the hopes of either sounding like them, or taking their sound and making it your own. This is a common tool to use in the business these days as there are so many bands out there, it’s easy to choose a few and become influenced by them if you like their sound. Once you have an influence and a sound you want to work with, you can start writing songs which brings us neatly on to today’s featured band, who are a new quartet from Greece and there name is ADDICTION.Formed in 2014 in Athens in Greece, ADDICTION are a 4 piece Hard N’ Heavy Rock band with influences ranging from 80’s and 90’s rock bands and styles ranging from Modern Glam to a Hard N’ Heavy sound. With so much diversity in their influences and styles, it was time for this quartet to churn out some tunes and they have done just that as their debut self titled CD is now complete and out for the world to listen to. Time now to dive straight into it and see what this sounds like.Clocking in at around 32 minutes across 9 songs of heavy Rock N’ Roll, the debut self titled from this new Greek quartet opens up with the hard hitting “Bad Addiction” and this song alone gives you an idea of what this group are all about which is rocking out hard and creating some heavy kickass music complete with heavy guitars, punchy vocals and ball kicking drum beats.“Saturday Night” is one of those Rock Anthems as it’s the type of song you could always play at Rock shows and get the crowd pumping with excitement every time as this one has some kickass flat out Rock N’ Roll melodies that are enough to get anyone headbanging.“Paradise” is another flat out kickass Rock N’ Roll track filled with fast paced vocal melodies and heavy guitar riffs. “Do It Your Way” slows the pace down a little bit to create a nice and relaxing track that puts me in mind of Melodic Rock so to have this play after a few heavy flat out rock tracks is both nice and refreshing and the result is a cool enjoyable track.“A Night On The Rox” and “Last Chance” are both tracks that sounds a little bit like Melodic Rock style songs to me but then that is never a bad thing in my book as anyone who knows me knows I am am a sucker for this kind of music including these ones as they have some peppy upbeat cheerful melodies that makes them enjoyable songs to spin and listen to.“Give Me A Sign” is a track that has elements that remind me a little bit of Punk Rock and it’s hard really to explain why it does so I guess you’d have to listen to it yourself to understand why but when you do you’ll find yourself enjoying it as it’s a peppy and cheerful song. “The Waiting” slows things down a little bit once again to create a nice and relaxing track filled with enjoyable melodies that make you feel calm and relaxed no matter what your mood may be.“Playing To Win” is the albums closing number and this one starts off nice and slow but then it kicks off into one final heavy Rock track that uses the same elements as the albums opening three tracks including heavy guitars and punchy vocals which come together to create one final punchy rock number.Having listened to this album a couple of times, I can safely say that this is a very enjoyable debut album filled with some very enjoyable rock numbers. Each is crafted with it’s own unique distinctive Rock sound filled with punchy melodies and enjoyable vocals which when coupled with the excellent mixing and production on this independently released album leave you impressed with what this new quartet have been able to come up with.I also like the diversity in styles too as you have three heavy numbers that kick it off followed by about 4 or 5 slightly softer but still enjoyable songs and then closing off with a heavy punchy rock track meaning there is plenty to enjoy with the different styles.Bottom line, the debut self titled from ADDICTION is yet another example of some of the excellent Rock and Metal music that Greece can produce as there is plenty of enjoyable rock songs with the exception of a couple hard to hear vocal parts here and there make for a very enjoyable and strong debut album from this new Greek quartet.

Line-Up:

Vaine ☢ Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Rizzy ☢ Lead Guitar
Nikotinn ☢ Bass
Chris Rox ☢ Drums

Tracklist:

1. Bad Addiction
2. Saturday Night
3. Paradise
4. Do It Your Way
5. A Night On The Rox
6. Last Chance
7. Give Me A Sign
8. The Waiting
9. Playing To Win

+ Video "Bad Addiction" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných