Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 141 mb

Info:

Midwestern rocker Ryan Guanzon (New Medicine / Quazar / A Summary Execution) teams with Minneapolis heavy rock veterans Chad Haugejorden (Dayfeed / Great Shark Hunt), Jaime Gonzales (Devilinside / Bolo), Jamie Dougherty (Defining Forever / Clairemont), and Dustin Hackworth to deliver some soulful rock jams."This record is as dynamic as my life has the past couple years. I've been through some of the most challenging events and transitions that I have encountered, and you will be able to feel all of the emotions I've felt in this record. I couldn't be luckier to jam and hang with the talented and real motherfuckers in the band as well. Already looking forward to the sophomore release."

Line-Up:

Ryan - Vocals/Guitar
Jamie - Guitar/Vocals
Chad - Bass
Dustin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Nothing To Lose
02. Galvanize
03. A Beautiful Lie
04. The Only One
05. Ode To Owed
06. Break The Chains
07. Darkest Memory
08. Dead Jesus
09. Detonator
10. Saving Face
11. Manifest Destiny

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných