Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 141 mb

Info:

Primarily A drummer for 30 plus years, I also Play Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, and sing all my own songs. I perform everything on my tracks, no drum machines or preset tracks, it is I playing every beat and every note. I do all my recording in my own home studio. Spent many years playing drums in a number of different bands through out the 80's and 90's and learned to play other instruments along the way. All of the bands I have played drums for in the past were bands that played mostly if not all original music and is how I learned to write songs. I have many influences but my biggest influences are not so much my favorite bands or artists, they are the many great song writers I have had the pleasure of playing with over the years and they are the one's whom I give full credit to teaching me everything I know. I come from the old school of rock, hard rock, and heavy metal and that is the style and tradition of music I center my own style of song writing around. I am not into indie bands who come to me and say things like, "Hey if you like this band or that band, you're going to love our music, because we sound just like them!!" I am into originality, and though my songs may reflect some of my many influences, I believe I have developed my own style and sound over the past 15 years of doing my own stuff. My music has been featured on a number of different internet radio stations and is in regular rotation on the #1 internet rock station on the web, Digital Revolution Radio. If you're into old school rock, hard rock, and heavy metal, then I'm sure you'll enjoy my music and unique style of rock and roll.

Line-Up:

Jeff D'bury: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, Vocals, and Production.

Tracklist:

01. Born To Rock
02. Clock Strikes Midnight
03. I Just Wanna Be Me
04. The Journey: A Better Sky
05. You're My Suicide Lover
06. Shut Up
07. Crazy Over You
08. Everything To Me
09. If Love Comes Knocking
10. A New World
11. Keeper Of The Gate
12. Hold Out For Tomorrow
13. Hats Off To Rock And Roll

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných