Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Instrumental Rock , Guitar Virtuoso
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Paul Brandon Gilbert (born November 6, 1966) is an American virtuoso instrumental rock guitarist. He is best known for being in the bands Racer X and Mr. Big, but has released several solo albums, and featured in numerous collaborations and guest appearances on other musicians' albums.Gilbert has been voted fourth-best on GuitarOne magazine's "Top 10 Greatest Guitar Shredders of All Time".He has also ranked in Guitar World's "50 Fastest Guitarists of All Time" list.

Album:

Guitar virtuoso Paul Gilbert has announced that his new album is set for release by the end of 2015 under the title of "I Can Destroy."Chatting with GuitCast, Paul noted that the title was inspired by his son, saying: "The stuff he really loves the most [is what he] can tear up and destroy. That's how he's discovering the world. He picks it up in his hands and says, 'Can I crush it, can I eat it, can I bang it on the ground?'" Additionally, the guitarist revealed that the record is currently in the mixing stage, with Kevin Shirley (Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Aerosmith, Journey) at the helm of production.Noting that the effort should drop by the end of the year, Gilbert added: "We're half way through the mixing and stuff is really turning out to be very exciting."Apart from Paul's boy, the album was inspired by the Large Hadron Collider (CERN), the very same mega-gizmo that inspired Megadeth's "Super Collider."In addition to Mr. Gilbert, the record will feature Freddie Nelson and Tony Spinner on guitars, Kevin Chown on bass, and Thomas Lang on drums. You can check out the track listing below.

Line-Up:

Paul Gilbert (Racer X, Mr. Big) – Guitars
Freddie Nelson - guitar, vocals
Tony Spinner - guitar, vocals
Kevin Chown - bass guitar, vocals
Thomas Lang - drums, percussion
Kevin Shirley - production
Emi Gilbert - Hammond organ, piano

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Use Your Goddamn Turn Signal
02. I Can Destroy
03. Knocking On A Locked Door
04. One Woman Too Many
05. Woman Stop
06. Gonna Make You Love Me
07. I Am Not The One (Who Wants To Be With You)
08. Blues Just Saving My Life
09. Make It (If We Try)
10. Love We Had
11. I Will Be Remembered
12. Adventure And Trouble
13. My Sugar

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných