Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Thrash Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Deathhammer was formed in 2005, in Norway (Hamar/Grimstad) by Sergeant Salsten (Guitar, bass, vocals) and Sadomancer (Drums, backing vocals). Bands lyrical themes are about zombies, death and blasphemy. They released three demos and two full-length albums.

Additional notes: On the cover of the Darkthrone album F.O.A.D. from 2007, the Deathhammer logo appears on the leather jacket of the drawn figure (Mr. Necro).

Barbaric Onslaught (Demo, 2006)
Savage Poser Hunt (Demo, 2006)
Wrath Of The Antichrist (Demo, 2007)
Forever Ripping Fast (EP, 2008)
First blood (Best of/Compilation, 2009)
The Rotting Demos (Best of/Compilation, 2009)
Phantom Knights (Full-length, 2010)
Onwards To the Pits (Full-length, 2012)
Evil Power (Full-length, 2015)

Album:

What ? Where ? Why ? How ? That’s what I shouted when I first started to listen to DEATHHAMMER’s new album. I didn’t know these guys at all, however the sheer attack from the first minute of the new album, “Evil Power” got me to stop everything and start to look deep into myself, so after a short soul-search I started to surf the web and then I found DEATHHAMMER. Not a new band, this power duo, and believe me after you listen to the mayhem they create it will take some time to grasp that it’s only two-person band, after releasing a few EP and demos they even released two full album prior to this album.DEATHHAMMER are considered a Trash Metal band, but I think that this description misses the point; first of all I can’t put them into a genre, however If I must I will go with old school Blackened Thrash Metal.I call it old school and from the start with Warriors of Evil you can understand it; it starts like a Thrash classic however the Black vitriol can be felt, the vocal style is on the verge of mayhem, however it is entangled with the music perfectly.No need to go far; the attack doesn’t stop with then next track, “Total Metal” with fast ripping speed metal; I’m talking about PURE Speed Metal; you can’t go wrong here. However when you think that things are going to get mellow comes “Satan Is Back”, the pinnacle of speed and thrash. The start of “Satan Is Back” is powerful, with Sadomancer shouting “Satan is back” from that moment the track explodes and become one of the greatest Extreme Metal tracks I have ever heard.There is no need to go on, from that point I understood that this style of old school Blackened Thrash Metal is the new religion and DEATHHAMMER are my new gods. I even heard a rumor that if you listen to the album 30 time consecutively, Satan will return; I’m now in my 26 consecutive listen, I do hope.

Line Up:

Sergeant Salsten Bass, Guitars, Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Ghoul-Cult (live), ex-Warfield, ex-Black Magic (live), ex-Krossburst (live)

Sadomancer Drums, Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2005-present) - See also: Conflagration, Furze (live), Ghoul-Cult (live), ex-Black Magic, ex-Krossburst (live)

Tracklist:

1. Warriors of Evil 03:17
2. Total Metal 03:32
3. Satan Is Back 05:49
4. Powertrip 03:19
5. Sinner's Possession 05:11
6. Belial's Curse 04:29
7. Rot in Shreds 02:58
8. Omen of the Beast 06:44

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 33 neregistrovaných