Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2012, Kill Me The Train started as a collaboration between the members of the heavy metal band Biker's Tower and Annie Vaiet as the vocalist.The music is based on the classical hard rock and heavy metal traditions with a modern influence brought by Annie ans is self-described by the band as "nu hard".Having recorded a demo version of the track "Drink", Kill Me The Train took part in the PolyRock contest, won the 2nd prize in May and was invited to headline the PolyRock festival in December.After a number of successful performances in spring and summer, the band introduced the brand new program "Revolution", which was presented at one of the most imposing venues in St. Petersburg, the CLUBZAL.Disagreements between the band members led to a breacup in December 2012.In 2014 the band reunited to record the music created two years before. The "Revolution" album is about to be published in January 2015.

Line Up:

Annie Vaiet: vocals
Viktor Nikitin: guitar, bass
Evgeniy Shulga: guitar
Petr Arshakuni: drums

Tracklist:

01 - Drink 02:37
02 - Resistance 04:26
03 - Paranoid 02:46
04 - Blues 03:02
05 - Revolution 03:47
06 - Maybe Once 03:01
07 - Wasting Time 03:20
08 - You Are 03:31

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných