Love.Might.Kill - 2 Big 2 Fail (2012) (Japan Reissue 2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2016, 14:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

LOVE.MIGHT.KILL was founded in 2009 by GAMMA RAY-drummer MICHAEL EHRÉ. After touring all around the world with several bands (FIREWIND, ULI JON ROTH, VINNIE MOORE, KEE MARCELLO) and writing songs for German metallers METALIUM, Japanese female metal-vocalist SAEKO or ZED YAGO-founder JUTTA WEINHOLD, he realised his vision of an own band by writing, recording and producing LOVE.MIGHT.KILL´s debut album BRACE FOR IMPACT.In addition with the brilliant Italian singer JAN MANENTI as a co-writer, longtime friends CHRISTIAN STÖVER and STEFAN ELLERHORST (who both played in German-based metal band CROSSROADS) on guitars, JOGI SWEERS on bass and former MOB RULES-keyboardist SASCHA ONNEN LOVE.MIGHT.KILL´s outstanding line-up was completed.BRACE FOR IMPACT features 12 (the Japanese version 13) stunning melodic metal tracks in the tradition of the band´s longtime favourites like f.e. RAINBOW, JUDAS PRIEST, DIO or BLACK SABBATH. Michael´s production and MARKUS TESKE´s mix (SAGA, VANDEN PLAS, SPOCK´S BEARD) underlined the fact that LOVE.MIGHT.KILL´s debut album convinced all melodic metal maniacs all around the world. BRACE FOR IMPACT was released via MASSACRE RECORDS (Europe) and HYDRANT MUSIC (Japan).In 2012 the band released their second album 2 BIG 2 FAIL, which followed the tradition of their first record. Like their debut it was released via MASSACRE RECORDS (Europe) and HYDRANT MUSIC (Japan) but also via eONE (USA) and got the best reviews all around the world.

Album:

With the name “LOVE.MIGHT.KILL.” you can pretty much assume what this 80s like Hair Metal band likes to sing about, fast times and women.The vocals and instrumentation are half decent. The lyrics of course are cheesy, but vocals are on the side of sounding like Power Metal vocals which help make this album more entertaining than your average Hair Metal record. This album has plenty of catchy choruses, just take “Restless Heart” and “Home” for instance. With one listen you’ll find that those songs are easy to sing along with. The riffs and solos are mediocre and slightly boring. The percussion section is just what it needs to be, a solid foundation for the rest of the music to stand upon. In other words the rhythm section is nothing to get excited about. What this band does have is a keyboardist and upon listening through this album I don’t think it was really necessary. The keyboard does add a different sound to this music but it’s not really needed here. The overall length of this album seemed to drag on and on. I probably wouldn’t have minded the length if I enjoyed this genre but as I said before this type of Metal doesn’t appeal to me. If you like that 80s Hair Metal feel then this is for you.

Line Up:

Jan Manenti - Vocals
Stefan Ellerhorst - Guitars
Christian Stver - Guitars
Sascha Onnen - Keyboards
Jogi Sweers - Bass
Michael Ehr - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Save My Soul
02. XTC
03. Burn the Night
04. The One
05. Restless Heart
06. Home
07. The Great Escape
08. Too Big to Fail
09. We Fall
10. Big Screen Pleasure (And Pain)
11. Alone
12. The Perfect Mistake
13. Feed the Rage (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 40 neregistrovaných