Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 155 mb

Info:

ZANETA is a brand new melodic rock band from Italy formed in 2013 by singer Simone Roman, drummer Danilo Marinotti, 6-strings-wizard Fabrizio "Bicio" Leo (first italian guitarist to be signed by Shrapnel Records,3 solo albums and tons of collaboration with the best artists from Italy) and extraordinary keyboards player Steff Brusa (from EVA).Music of ZANETA was born by the passion of the 4 piece assembly for the great AOR bands of the past (JOURNEY,TOTO,GIANT,SURVIVOR) but the influences of the musicians gave the album a special personal sound.

Album:

What a nice surprise! I know, I know, I could embroider on flights three hours getting lost in pyramid on the passion that binds the members of this band to bands like Journey, Survivor, Toto, Bad Inglese, Giant ... or launch into a close examination on the fact that our small great Italian dell'AOR / Melodic Rock fielding another of his important player ... or even rant about the fact that more and more the scene of the beautiful country it is a living and active part of a genre that seemed finished until a few years ago and who now lives in a niche made of vibrant fresh air flow just by bands like these Zaneta and a base of fans active and kicking.Of course I could have said all this, but in the end a ... "What a nice surprise" ... serves to explain in a simple and direct what are the new landscape Zaneta in AOR and Melodic Rock Italian but also International ... nothing less than yet another beautiful surprise that ignites further Flame of Hope in our local scene!Group born from the encounter in 2013 between the new entry Simone Roman, drummer Danilo Marinotti, guitar enviable background of Fabrizio "Bicio" Leo and keyboardist of EVA Steff Brusa.But there was talk of surprise and just take off a piece as Maryanne to realize ... the end mixture of keyboards and guitars from appreciable distinctive trait melodic rock of yesteryear that makes us get acquainted with the voice of Simone Roman. Soft voice and perfectly adapted to the genre and to be his first professional test proves already have a good level and a safe investment for the future. For the rest, and it will be a constant throughout the album, guitars, vocals and arrangements truly remarkable!We were talking about arrangements and guitars and arrangements and guitars at the top continue to talk to the tune of dreamy Coming Back and sull'incedere easy and ruffianone Feel You Now ... people grew up with bread and Melodic Rock and with a remarkable taste. Feel You Now let me take you into the world of Zaneta.A world that draws pieces sometimes very refined as Stay, slow class which has the advantage of being fresh, and absolutely credible "Zanetiano" (which means personal in its growth and open up the listener.The album flows on many influences that go back at times even songwriters such as Mitch Malloy as for the success I Will not Cry but rather denote a cure and a successful and clean graft sounds of the instruments as used in ' AOR most classy of the golden era.Five pieces have passed and five pieces remain to cycle through which definitely deserves mention the acoustic guitar that flirts with the beautiful voice of Simone test the tune of Not This Time, the particular sound of All My Life and sharp riffing reminiscent of the guitar Josh likes of Ramos and Neil Schon of Saturday.Delicate and inevitable ballad, Dream of Love stands on the shoulders so egregious that it has always been one of the pillars of each album AOR and Melodic Rock-respecting (the ballad and there is even a radio in the closing piece of work ( Tell Me Why).IN CONCLUSION: We are there, we are all right! I repeat and I repeat it, but these are Zaneta a great surprise. The work by Fabrizio "Bicio" Leo on guitar which seem able and suitable to the kind proposed, the pieces have their own identity distinct and clear which makes Zaneta fresh and incisive in their steps and the care and cleaning of the sound then give that taste chrome and stylish at all.The care put into the package the pieces is the hallmark and the real winner of this Tales From The Sun If you are looking for an album that is a tribute to the AOR and Melodic Rock of gleaming years but has itself a unique charm refined and personal ... well, you've just found it!

Line-Up:

Simone Roman : Voice/Guitars/Bass
Fabrizio "Bicio" Leo : Lead Guitars
Steff Brusa : Piano/Keyboards
Danilo Marinotti : Drums

Tracklist:

01. Coming Back
02. Feel You Now
03. Maryanne
04. Stay
05. I Won’t Cry
06. Not This Time
07. All My Life
08. Saturday
09. Dream Of Love
10. Tell Me Why

+ Video "Feel You Now" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných