The Boyscout - Blood Red Rose - A Rock Fantasy (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Boyscout - Blood Red Rose - A Rock Fantasy (2015)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2016, 17:29

The Boyscout - Blood Red Rose - A Rock Fantasy (2012) (Reissue 2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : (2012) (Reissue 2015)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

German rocker THE BOYSCOUT recently released a really cool album of classic covers with some stars as guests, and the special edition features as bonus his first full-length CD "Blood Red Rose; A Rock Fantasy" originally appeared three yeas ago. Now, at the very end of 2015, The Boyscout has made available again "Blood Red Rose; A Rock Fantasy" as separated purchase, because the original release become out of print.Manuel "The Boyscout" Mijalkovski is a German guitarist & vocalist with an immeasurable love for motorcycles, but also for rock 'n' roll music. This biker-rocker has been developing his musical passion for more than twenty years, occasionally recording and releasing by his own several singles.These singles and new songs were part of "Blood Red Rose; A Rock Fantasy", The Boyscout's full length debut.The mastermind behind this album is no other than Michael Voss (Michael Schenker, Casanova, Mad Max), who has played, produced and given musical direction to The Boyscout's ambition to rock the world. The Boyscout declared influences are Bon Jovi, Gotthard, Casanova, Bonfire, etc, and indeed we can hear these band's styles in his music.Title track "Blood Red Rose; A Rock Fantasy" is a very good polished melodious rock tune including a real orchestra. It's a radio-friendly, sing-along track featuring an amazing, sleek duet with Amanda Somerville. There's also a 'single edit' version, which apart from being shorter, seems a bit re-mixed."Look At Me Now" has a catchy Casanova melodic rock style, the fun "Sexy Taxi Driver" has some Bonfire on it, while "Bikers Feeling" is a cool hard rocking ode to the 'biker' lifestile in a Gotthard mold."Hey… I Love You!!!" is another remarkable cut, a melodic track with The Boyscout in a duet with with the always lovable Robin Beck."I'll Be There for You" is a moving melodic rocker in an early '90s German style, then "Caroline" delivers some AOR feel via an extremely melodic chorus. I think the cover of White Lion's classic "When the Children Cry" was not necessary, but things get much better with the elegant AOR of "Angel", again resembling Casanova's first record.The music in "Blood Red Rose; A Rock Fantasy" is unmistakable German Melodic Rock really well produced and arranged by Michael Voss, who also adds his touch with many instrumentation. Although The Boyscout isn't the most versatile singer in the world, his hoarse vocals work darn fine for these melodious & rockin' tunes. And we have Robin Beck and Amanda Somerville!

Line Up:

Manuel "The Boyscout" Mijalkovski: lead vocals, guitar
Michael Voss: guitar, bass, production
Heiko Strings: guitar, bass, keys
Ben Hatten: drums, percussion
Stefan Heinz: keyboads
Robin Beck: lead vocals on 9
Amanda Somerville: lead vocals on 2, 12

Tracklist:

01 - Sexy Taxi Driver
02 - Blood Red Rose (Single Edit) [feat Amanda Somerville]
03 - Will We Ever Make it Through the Night
04 - Little Lie
05 - Look at Me Now
06 - I'll Be There for You
07 - Caroline
08 - When the Children Cry
09 - Hey...I Love You! [feat Robin Beck]
10 - Bikers Feeling
11 - Angel
12 - Blood Red Rose: A Rock Fantasy [feat A. Somerville]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných