Shakra - The Best (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Dec 2015, 08:46

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 219 mb

Bio:

With their first releases "Shakra" (1997), and "Moving Force" (1999), and by touring with Great White and Uriah Heep, the early career of this Swiss band was a steep learning curve with dramatic success but the real breakthrough came with their third record "Power Ride" (2001) when singer Pete Wiedmer was forced to leave the band because of ill health, replaced by Mark Fox. Mark immediately put his stamp on the following album "Rising" (2003), which saw Shakra rise higher on the career ladder than ever before and hit the German and Swiss album charts. The band played several concerts and festivals, one of which was the prestigious "Bang Your Head" event. The controversial video clip for the song "Chains Of Temptation" showed singer Fox giving himself a heroin injection.And, after supporting Iron Maiden at the Swiss "Spirit Of Rock" festival, Shakra then took the decision to tour through 12 countries with HammerFall and Stratovarius. The band played a huge show in Zurich with Guns N' Roses in 2006.Shortly after the Everest album was released, Mark Fox left the band and was replaced by John Prakesh on vocals.New releases include "Back On Track" in Feb 2011 and "Powerplay" in Jan 2013.

Album:

Great bootleg collection of hits.Shakra are a constant in Europe Hard Rock scene.Time every two years, the Swiss with a top notch new album at the start and also change to the singer position had no influence on the success. Even more: Shakra are more popular than ever, her rifflastiger Hard Rock has long been a trademark and with the current album 'Powerplay' (2013) scored the first # 1 hit in her native country Switzerland - as well as # 81 their best result in Germany since 10 years.After nine studio albums, the time has come to look back on what has been achieved and to take stock.The Best contains 21 Shakra classic songs.

Line-Up:

Mark Fox - Vocals (ex-Krokus , Wolfpakk)
Thomas Muster - Guitars (1997-present)
Thom Blunier - Guitars (lead) (1997-present) (ex-Ruckus)
Dominik Pfister - Bass (2008-present)
Roger Tanner - Drums (1997-present) (ex-Evidence One)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. The Devil In Me
02. I Do It My Way
03. Welcome Home Again
04. And Life Begins
05. She's My Ecstasy
06. The One
07. Acheron's Way
08. Look At Me
09. Love Will Find A Way
10. Make Your Day
11. Life Is Now

CD2:

01. Playing With Fire
02. Hopeless
03. Insanity
04. Why
05. Love & Pain
06. Mystery
07. The Illusion Of Reality
08. Crazy
09. When I See You
10. Unspoken Truth

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných