Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

The band started in 1982 as a trio in the form of Marco, Torsten and Carsten.Do not confuse them with the German Black/Death Metal band Creature from Schorndorf, Baden-Württemberg.In 1982, Marco, Thorsten and Carsten started (then on drums), the story of Creature. There has been much tried, the occupation of the band became bigger and then in 1989 became the first self-produced LP "Creature" recorded and released. There followed a successful and rockin 'good time with many performances. After that, it was a bit quiet around the band, and the end of 1991, Creature splintered on. For Carsten came as stubborn, and especially rhythmic replacement, Thomas on the drums, and also changed other band members. Creature was continued with a changed line, a few years later, however, of other band projects on ice. As Katargo Records had joined in the hunt for the good old 80's Metal on our LP, blazed the musical metal passion in Creature on again. 2004 Creature was patched back together and revamped really with strong vocal support from Susi and Dany. First gigs in 2005 showed that there still is - the good old Metal So we are back in our good old musty smelly practice room!. A recent CD is of course mandatory. And this we have now hinbekommen in much on their own and support of Pure Steel Records. Probably the big chance to get a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest time between the first and the second album - a whopping 26 years.

Album:

You've probably never heard of Creature. Unless, of course, you're from Germany, Hamburg specifically, and you were around the underground heavy metal scene in the Eighties. In 1989 they released one album, a self-titled debut. After this, the band seems lost in history. Then, rising from obscurity, Karthago Records re-releases the debut album as Way To Paradise in 2003.Fast forward another 12 years and Creature returns with their second album, Ride The Bullet. Not having heard the debut, I'm guessing not much has changed. What you have here is basically the Eighties hybrid of melodic hard rock and heavy metal, likely informed by early NWoBHM. Groove, melody, with some heavy metal riffs and speed and toss in some generally unnoticeable keyboards . But Creature puts their own small twist on this: in addition to a male lead vocalist, they have two female vocalists, mostly for background and harmony vocals. But I'm not sure of this. One maybe sharing lead vocals on both Heroes and Spit. Actually, in the context of the entire production, the vocal arrangements are the weak spot. Not because they aren't clean or melodic, just run over by the music in the mix. As for the songs, I'm not willing to go into much detail, simply because I was largely ambivalent about the whole album. There's plenty of generally fast and heavy stuff like Nervous Breakdown, Bitch Part II, No Voice Rumors, or Ride The Bullet. That last song is one where the rock groove comes forward and the refrain is quite catchy. Perhaps the best thing about the album is the guitar lines: mostly brisk and crisp, with lots of rabid solos throughout. Yet, how can you have true melodic heavy metal without bristling guitar? You can't. I suspect, in the end, Creature will remain in heavy metal cult status, remembered mostly by their fans. And if you're one of those fans you should get this album immediately.

Line Up:

Carsten Runge Bass (formerly drums)
Thomas Knuth Drums
Torsten Janz Guitars, Keyboards
Marco Clausen Guitars, Vocals
Daniela "Danni" Della Vecchia Vocals
Sussane "Susi" Fedor Vocals

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Nervous Break Down
3. Ride the Bullet
4. Can't You Realize
5. Don't Believe in Rumors
6. Deep Down 'n' Dirty
7. LA
8. Heroes
9. Spit
10. Bitch Part I
11. Bitch Part II
12. I Can't Break Out
13. Break
14. L.O.V.E.
15. No Voice Rumors

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 35 neregistrovaných