Hollywood Vampires - Hollywood Vampires (Japan Edition 2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Hollywood Vampires - Hollywood Vampires (Japan Edition 2015)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Dec 2015, 11:23

Hollywood Vampires - Hollywood Vampires (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

The Hollywood Vampires was a group of famous male rock stars in the 1970s. The hazing to get into the club was to outdrink all the members.Lair Of The Hollywood Vampires.In one interview, Alice Cooper lists members including Bernie Taupin, Harry Nilsson, Micky Dolenz, John Lennon, Ringo Starr and Keith Moon.One photograph from an Alice Cooper: Prime Cuts documentary includes: Micky Dolenz, Keith Moon, Harry Nilsson, Alice Cooper, Marc Bolan, Keith Allison of Paul Revere & the Raiders and Jack Cruz.Alice Cooper from Alice Cooper: Prime Cuts:...The Speakeasy and Tramps were the place to be in London. There was a little loft at the Rainbow Bar and Grill in LA (W. Hollywood), they only had that for the club: the club was myself, Keith Moon, Ringo, Micky Dolenz, Harry Nilsson, it was that crowd, every night those same people. Every once in a while John Lennon would come into town or Keith Emerson and they would be honorable members of the night. They still have a plaque there at the Rainbow, where it says 'The Lair of the Hollywood Vampires.'In 2015, The Hollywood Vampires is a supergroup hard rock band formed by Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry. Their debut performance will be held at Roxy Theatre (West Hollywood) in Los Angeles on September 16 and 17 2015,.The Hollywood Vampires will release an album on September 11, 2015, as a tribute to the original group formed during the 70's.The album will feature guest appearances by Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Brian Johnson, Slash, Zak Starkey,Tommy Henriksen, Marilyn Manson amongst others, and will be composed mainly of covers from the 70's with the exception of two new tracks written by Cooper titled "My Dead Drunk Friends" and "Raise the Dead".[7] Also included is a voice-over titled "The Last Vampire" voiced by Christopher Lee.

Album:

September 11 will mark the release of the self-titled album by the Hollywood Vampires, featuring a collection of rock superstars convened by Alice Cooper, Aerosmith’s Joe Perry and their mutual friend Johnny Depp.Guests on the record include Sir Paul McCartney, Perry Farrell, Dave Grohl, Joe Walsh, Slash, Robbie Krieger, Zak Starkey, Brian Johnson and Kip Winger, along with a spoken introduction to ‘Raise The Dead’ by Sir Christopher Lee, recorded just before his death. You can watch the brief trailer above.The album celebrates the spirit of the original drinking club of the same name that gathered at the upstairs bar of the Rainbow Bar & Grill on Sunset Strip, Los Angeles from 1972, of which Cooper was a founding member. Attendees would include the likes of John Lennon, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon, Bernie Taupin, Jim Morrison and Mickey Dolenz. “To join the club, one simply had to out drink all of the members,” says Alice.Hollywood VampiresCooper and Depp decided three years ago that they should remember those halcyon days — without the drinking — in an album project with remakes of rock classics, with producer Bob Ezrin. The album package is an antique book which was created by men’s fashion designer and rock fan John Varvatos, and liner notes are supplied by Taupin.“I’m not here to defend their vices,” he writes of the original Vampires. “Over-indulgence of any sort does not ultimately constitute for a healthy mind and body. And while on the periphery of those involved, wives may have come and gone, career choices may have been deemed dubious, and heartbreak in some cases stalked a dark corridor, but in the lair of the Hollywood Vampires only joy and laughter reigned.”The lead single, which combines Alice’s own ‘School’s Out’ with Pink Floyd’s ‘Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2,’ was debuted on Cooper’s own radio show. McCartney shares lead vocals with Alice, and plays piano and bass, on a version of the song he wrote for Badfinger, ‘Come and Get It,’ while Alice is joined by AC/DC’s Brian Johnson for a cover of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Whole Lotta Love.’Other highlights include Jimi Hendrix’s ‘Manic Depression’ with Depp and Walsh on guitar and The Who's ‘My Generation,’ with Depp and Tommy Henriksen on guitar and Zak Starkey on drums. All artist proceeds from the album will be donated to MusiCares.

Line-Up:

Alice Cooper – vocals
Joe Perry – guitar
Johnny Depp – guitar
Tommy Henriksen-guitar,vocals
Duff McKagan – bass
Matt Sorum – drums
Session Musicians [9]
Alice Cooper – vocals, harmonica, backing vocals
Johnny Depp – guitar, backing vocals, keyboard
Dennis Dunaway – bass
Bob Ezrin – piano, keyboard, backing vocals
Perry Farrell – vocals, backing vocals
Dave Grohl – drums
Tommy Henriksen – guitar, backing vocals, programming
Brian Johnson– vocals
Charlie Judge – keyboard
Robby Krieger – guitar
Abe Laboriel Jr. – drums, backing vocals
Paul McCartney – vocals, piano, bass
Orianthi – guitar
Joe Perry – guitar
Slash – guitar
Neil Smith – drums
Glen Sobel – drums
Zak Starkey – drums
Joe Walsh – guitar
Kip Winger – bass guitar
Duff McKagan – bass guitar
Bruce Witkin – guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, piano

Tracklist:

01. The Last Vampire
02. Raise The Dead
03. My Generation
04. Whole Lotta Love
05. I Got A Line On You
06. Five To One / Break On Through
07. One / Jump Into The Fire
08. Come And Get It
09. Jeepster
10. Cold Turkey
11. I'm A Boy (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Manic Depression
13. Itchycoo Park
14. School's Out / Another Brick In The Wall [Pt.2]
15. My Dead Drunk Friends

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných