Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Swedish hardrock band formed by M.ILL.ION (Million Band) founder B.J Laneby. Handpicked musicians of the greatest calibre and a BAND, not a project!

B.J LANEBY Bass guitar

After 25 years, seven highly critically acclaimed albums, charting and international touring, M.ILL.ION founder and bass guitarist B.J Laneby decided to put the band to rest. Now he´s back with a strong, exciting new band from Sweden and he´s very excited about it. B.J: “ At the end of our [M.ILL.ION] UK tour with Heaven & Earth last summer, I became very ill and actually nearly died. I literally had one foot in the grave. After spending several months in intensive care both in England and in Sweden and once conscious and recovering, let´s say I had a lot of time to think… A situation like that makes one get a new perspective on life, believe me! Musicwise... I needed new energy and found myself curious about the prospect of playing with other musicians. The M.ILL.ION members were of course great and I´m really proud of what the different lineups of that band have created through the years. It´s been a tremendous ride that took me to the international stages, worldclass studios, and made me a colleague of several of my former teenage idols! However, it became evident that now is the time for me to move on and turn the page. Time to leave the comfort zone and collaborate with a new team. And, I am grateful to have found some super-talented guys! To alleviate any possible confusion, let me clarify...MAJOR INSTINCT is a BAND, not a project!”

STEFANO MARCHESINI Lead vocals

BJ: Ever since I heard him sing in a Rainbow tribute-band and then coproduced the debut of his former band Human Race back in the 90`s, I always had this guy in mind. Fantastic voice and a nice guy. No wonder he´s been compared to “Dio and Jeff Scott Soto on a good day” by critics. I´d like to add that he knows his Coverdale and Paul Stanley as well.

MAGNUS MILD Lead guitar

BJ: He was recommended to me by Stefano and what a monster he is! A true guitar hero nailing everything from blues and rock´n roll to really advanced progressive music. Has a very melodic feeling as well, something I really appreciate. Came to the audition wearing a vintage KISS Cobo Hall t-shirt, which of course didn´t close any doors ;-)

JOHAN HÄLL Drums

BJ: I brought him from M.ILL.ION´s last line up. He was never on any of our records, but has sure proved himself on tours. He´s great to play with and has that Ian Paice - swing. Cool overall musician as well, not that common for drummers. Looking forward to finally record with him and adding to that I´m afraid there might be some laughs on tour…

TBA: Keyboards

BJ: A keyboardist/organist is required as well, but, as of this writing, the right player hasn´t showed up yet. Until this happens, sessionplayers will be used. Style of music: Well, let´s just say the auditions included songs from Deep Purple, Whitesnake and Thin Lizzy as well as M.ILL.ION material that B.J wrote or co-wrote. This should give you an idea of the musical direction...however, everybody involved will bring something to the table...so look forward to high quality classic hard rock with melodies and some twists. Expect the band´s debut single and video to be released in the spring of 2015 followed by a full album. Stay tuned for more news soon!

Album:

Considering that the veterans members of M.ILL.ION from Göteborg are at rest for an undefined period of time, their Bass player/Composer/Mastermind B.J. Laneby now back to good shape, does not intend to stay there on his sofa twiddling his thumbs in vain after his recovery. So he’s back with a whole new group, a new Swedish Classic Hard Rock band acting under the moniker of MAJOR INSTINCT and an album coming out on November 27, via the excellent Georg Siegel's AOR Heaven label, titled “Roots & Wings"…Starting with a deal with them for Europe to unleash their Hard Rock with melodies, roots and attitude, perhaps it might be related more with the Classic Rock than AOR.MAJOR INSTINCT is mostly the brainchild of M.ILL.ION founder and main songwriter B.J. Laneby (Bass) but the team is particularly efficient because of a real band spirit perspective, with notably an ultra skilled line-up soon completed by the talented vocalist Stefano Marchesini (exHUMAN RACE by the way both “Dirteater" & 1998’s “For The Sake Of Your Soul" are hugely recommended albums to complete your Swedish Melodic Metal collection).In July 2015, the studio sessions took place in the real old school fashion, with restricted budget but with the will to make it sound like a million-buck classic, the whole month of recording works was spent in the Rabbit Hole Studios in Göteborg south of Sweden, with their very own Guitarist Magnus Mild acting as the engineer, and with the precious help of Victor Olsson (SAFFIRE) behind the mixing desk and the ultra experienced Guitarist/Engineer Martin Kronlund (LOVE UNDERCOVER / PHENOMENA / DOGFACE / SALUTE etc…) taking care of the mastering duties. The exM.ILL.ION drummer, Johan Häll, and the 22-years old newcomer Gabriel Glamheden on Hammond & keyboards (specifically touching on the stripped “Mother Of All”) are giving an additional dimension to this album…”Follow The Trends” is a new re-recorded version of the M.ILL.ION fans favorite track from 1995…A good presage for the survival of their inherited legacy I believe!Of course don’t expect to find the new state of the art Djent-Prog-Metal sensation, but instead a solid organic and perfectly sounding disc, formatted in the great Scandinavian tradition…Coherent from start to finish with some unexpected harmonized choir (“Here And Now".Highlights like “High Five”, “Eyes From Above” the opening self titled number “Roots & Wings” or “I Need A Drink” indeed recalling the vintage rooted and contemporary sound of mighty EUROPE, with the same row of influences taken from THIN LIZZY/DEEP PURPLE or early RAINBOW!

Line Up:

Stefano Marchesini (Lead vocals)
Magnus Mild (Lead guitar)
B.J Laneby (Bass guitar)
Johan Häll (Drums)
Gabriel Glamheden (Organ & keys)

Tracklist:

01. Roots & Wings
02. One in a Million
03. High Five
04. 316
05. I Need a Drink
06. Eyes From Above
07. Don't Come to Me
08. Here and Now
09. Kicked to the Ground
10. Follow the Trends
11. Cold Wind Blows
12. Mother of All

+ Video "High Five" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných