Blood Red Saints - Speedway (Japan Edition) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Dec 2015, 10:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Blood Red Saints was formed in late 2014 by Pete Godfrey and Rob Naylor, the search for a name ended with the chance discovery of a semi legendary Speedway teamThe Blood Red Saints.BRS were formed in the late 1920s in Brooklyn, New York. Their Leader and Icon 'Freddie Rendetti' became synonymous with the team, Freddie was a fiery colourful character who ultimately lived the fast life a little too fast.Check out the Blood Red Saints album later this year, for more on the story.No history of the Blood Red Saints can be complete without the inclusion of our good mate James Martin of VEGA. James went way above and beyond in his willingness to help us get signed to Frontiers Music and we owe him a massive debt of thanks!James and his brother Tom also co wrote on the album - thanks Guys!

Rob Naylor, Bass Guitar and backing vocals:
Rob has been heavily involved in the writing of the album, he also came up with the album title and theme.
Previous bands include Angels or Kings and Sam Thunder.

Pete Newdeck, Drums and backing vocals:
Pete mixed engineered and produced the upcoming album, he was heavily involved with the arrangements of the tracks and is a genius with backing vocals!Previous bands Eden's Curse, In Faith and currently the vocalist for Tainted Nation

Lee Revill, Guitars and backing vocals:
Lee is our secret weapon, he can do it all, fast, melodic, you name it, he does it.Lee has been a full time Guitar teacher for many years and in a significant way, Lees place in the Blood Red Saints was orchestrated by his great friend Chris Greer, who put the 'hard sell' on Pete late in 2014 (thanks Chris and God Bless Ya!)Previous bands Gary Hughes

Pete Godfrey, Vocals:
Pete made his recording debut on the In Faith album in October 2015.Hungry to be in a 'band' rather than a project, Pete formed Blood Red Saints with Rob and quickly got to work writing the new album.Previous bands In Faith

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl announces the upcoming release of new British AOR band BLOOD RED SAINTS. Their debut album, entitled “Speedway”, will be released on December 4th in Europe and North America.BLOOD RED SAINTS is a new band formed in late 2014 by singer Pete Godfrey and bassist Rob Naylor. Pete made his recording debut on the October 2014 In Faith album, but hungry to be in a 'band' rather than a project, Pete formed BLOOD RED SAINTS with Rob from the band Angels or Kings and quickly got to work writing their debut album.“I went in to the In Faith knowing it was a project,” says Pete Godfrey. “We were offered shows but we couldn't find any common ground to move forward. That was the moment where I decided I wanted to be in a 'real band', one that goes out and plays live and has that 'us against the world' mentality. Without doubt, we are going to play live. We have a launch show December the 4th in Bolton, UK then we are playing the JSY/ARFM charity show in Derby at the end of January and also HRH AOR in March - working on more shows right now!”BLOOD RED SAINTS lineup was completed by another former In Faith member, Pete Newdeck (also from Eden’s Curse and currently the vocalist for Tainted Nation) on drums and Lee Revill on guitar (ex-Gary Hughes). “Pete and I quickly became good friends,” says Pete. “It was a simple choice on my part to want him involved. Rob Naylor I knew from the 1990's, but we became friends last year, we just gelled as far as wanting the same things musically, again. Lee Revill was talked about by everyone on the local scene, his reputation was that of a phenomenal guitar player who hadn't made the jump from local bands. He is our secret weapon, unbelievably talented and not precious or egotistical at all, a genuine nice guy also!”The search for a name ended with the chance discovery of a semi legendary Speedway team, “The Blood Red Saints”. BRS were formed in the late 1920s in Brooklyn, New York. Their leader and icon, 'Freddie Rendetti' became synonymous with the team. Freddie was a fiery colorful character who ultimately lived the fast life a little too fast.No history of the BLOOD RED SAINTS can be complete without the inclusion of James Martin of VEGA. James was instrumental in getting the band signed to Frontiers and – together with his twin brother Tom, he also co-wrote two songs on the album. Harry Hess from Harem Scarem took care of the mastering of the album. The band’s debut album is an impressive slice of classic British AOR, following in the traditions of early Dare, FM and Newman, though according to Pete, “if you were to take elements of Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Winger, FM, mix them all together, I think that is pretty much where we are. Our intention was to have great songs and next we want to take them out live and put on a great show!”“Speedway” is a classic in the making and BLOOD RED SAINTS are a band to watch out for!

Line Up:

Pete Godfrey – vocals
Lee Revill - guitars
Rob Naylor – bass guitar
Pete Newdeck - drums

Tracklist:

01. Kickin’ Up Dust
02. Mercy
03. Best Of Me
04. Dangerous
05. Love Set Me Up Again
06. Better Days
07. The Best Thing
08. Unbreakable
09. Wrapped Up In These Arms
10. Cgrnr
11. Feels A Lot Like Love
12. Faith
13. Best Of Me (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Best Of Me" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných