Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Progressive Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Reason!...fusing the greatest elements of melodic & progressive hard rock & metal into expansive yet direct & powerful songs... something born of the all-time classics, presented with modern energy and sentiment.With 2 critically acclaimed albums released to date, Reason have been hailed "A new voice in British Prog".Paul is a founder member of Reason, the band`s sound is formed around his quality melodic tone. Critics have been quick to point out that Paul`s vocal style avoids the cliché sound that has often been associated with melodic hard rock & metal bands, and brings a more progressive and classic tone to Reason`s music… (“Haunting”… Fireworks magazine, May 2012) (“Beautiful”… Metal Temple, December 2014).Paul draws his inspiration to sing from the rock all-time greats. He says… “I grew up listening to amazing vocalists singing timeless music.. the power of Ronnie James Dio, the haunting and thoughtful work of Waters and Gilmour, and the creative genius of Freddie Mercury, to mention a few. All of these are sounds that have not lost their impact or been surpassed over time. I certainly do not ever attempt to simply mimic those guys, but I try to bring an element of those classic styles to what I do.. Reason`s music gives me the opportunity to do that, and more importantly to be myself… It`s great to work in a situation where all of the songs are created especially to suit my voice.”

Album:

REASON is Melodic Progressive Hard Rock band from Cheltenham in United Kingdom, formed in 2009 by Chris Gyngell (ex-VANDAMNE/FYREBYRDS/EMPIRE/CRYWOLF) guitarist & songwriter and vocalist Paul Mace. Band signed to Sweden`s Alienation Records, and their debut album “The Darkest Star” was released in December 2011, EP “Beyond The Dark Horizon” was released on June 2014 and album “The Deception of Dreams” will be release on 26th January 2015 on the Skyrocket Records Label.“Synchronized” with brilliant melodic riffs & progressive rhythm section & beautiful singing where strong mix clear, AERYON's keys & wonderful band's choir in refrain. This track is so much rebuild and this little hoarse vocal of singer give true charm to these sounds. I love so much these catchy melodies and fine guitar solo with impressive keys. “Sacrifice” with perfect sounds of bass, drums & mysterious keys, amazing refrain with choir of band on the background heavier massive guitars and progressive lines is played in perfectly way.Potential hit “Fire Eternal” have pulsating drums together with gentle vocal of singer. Then full of strength of melody guitars attacks listener's ears & this catchy sound in wonderful chorus reminds me echoes of Hard Rock of '80. Worth on mention is fabulous guitar solo, which really make goose flesh and strong connection's guys to progression, which is listenable in rhythmical section. This song is very wonderful! Gentle keys, melody keys in EUROPE style, fast drums has IRON MAIDEN influences, fabulous chorus in choir in “Heartless” give true kick-ass, even with beautiful key solo! Oriental echoes with lower riffs in DIO / BLACK SABBATH style are in “Souldrift” where calmer rocking climate in refrain is gorgeous.“Revelation” has memorable sounds and interesting Progressive lines with heavier melodic riffs and “Star Crossed” with keys, stronger guitars and so memorable chorus singing together with choir and changeable rate. Nice keys, fine sounding drums & guitars in “Nothing” together with melodic guitar solo and gentle relaxing guitars with rhythmic section, terrific choir and keys in “September Child” showing class of a band.English REASON proves that they mix Melodic Hard Rock with Progressive Metal & melodic singing in perfect way. Their fresh ideas and performance are killer! They have impressive magnetism in their songs. New album could be listening by hours by everyone who loves Melody and Heaviness in Rock/Metal music! High class of Music directly from England! Sincere recommend!

Line Up:

Paul Mace (Vocals)
Chris Gyngell (Guitars)
Graham Corbett (Bass)
John Townsend (Drums)
Gil Hird (Keyboards)

Tracklist:

01. Synchronized (To The Beating Of Your Heart) (6:51)
02. Sacrifice (5:15)
03. Fire Eternal (4:12)
04. Heartless (4:44)
05. September Child (5:12)
06. Nothing (4:09)
07. Revelation (5:40)
08. Star-Crossed (5:12)
09. Souldrift (9:34)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní