The Babys - I'll Have Some Of That! (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Babys - I'll Have Some Of That! (2014)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2015, 19:37

The Babys - I’ll Have Some Of That! (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Classic Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

THE BABYS, one of the most underrated bands of the UK scene, are back with their first album of new material in more than 30 years; "I’ll Have Some Of That", to be released tomorrow, June 24.The 2014 lineup of the Babys features two original members, guitarist Wally Stocker and drummer Tony Brock, who are joined by guitarist Joey Sykes and bassist/vocalist John Bisaha. As previously reported, original singer John Waite and longtime keyboardist Jonathan Cain both declined to be part of the action, but gave their blessings on their new adventure.For many, the most important 'shoes' to fill are those left behind by the band’s charismatic singer and frontman, John Waite. “No problem!” says Tony Brock, “John Bisaha is an incredible singer. When we held auditions, we had singers lined up around the block to join the band and John was head and shoulders above the rest.”And indeed, Bisaha manages the neat trick of evoking Waite’s unique sound, while introducing a thrilling, personal touch that’s all his own.That he manages all this while simultaneously slapping out out some mean bass guitar was truly the icing on the cake… and I ate it right up, song after song.There's some truly melodic rock gems on this record like "I See You There" (recalling Bad English), a smoothly orchestrated and arranged delicious midtempo, the velvety and bluesy "After Midnight" suspended by a breathing and deep-rooted pace, or the highly harmonized "All I Wanna Do"."Grass Is Greener" gets its juice with a just few choice, well-placed chords from Stocker's arsenal, while "These Days" finds both Stocker and Brock locking in like in The Babys heyday. Bisaha slides in effortlessly, and another sweet slice of hook-filled Babys grooves float out of your speakers."Uncivil War" takes a dramatic turn, jolting the album's jovial spirit with a smack of rarefied intensity. Definitely an intriguing turnabout. The urgency of "You Saved My Live" brings you back the good rockin' times, and you can bet the funky "It's A Gas", the melodic "Stay The Night", and the riveting, all-in title track follow suit.If you've been waiting for a Babys reunion, "I'll Have Some Of That" is the total package — brimming over with melodic riffs and hooks, booming vocals, and that classic, in-the-pocket bottom end.

Line Up:

John Bisaha - vocals, bass
Wally Stocker - guitar
Tony Brock - drums
Joey Sykes - guitar
Alessandro Alessandroni Jr. - keyboards
Holly Bisaha, Elisa Chadbourne - backing vocals

Tracklist:

01 - Every Side of You
02 - All I Wanna Do
03 - Sunrise & Goodbyes
04 - After Midnight
05 - I See You There
06 - Grass Is Greener
07 - These Days
08 - Uncivil War
09 - You Saved My Life
10 - It's a Gas
11 - Stay the Night
12 - I'll Have Some of That

+ Video "I See You There" (Official Video 2015)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných