Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 237 mb

Info:

A Philadelphia based band that created one of the best rock albums in the 90’s with the writing and producing help of Steve Plunkett(Autograph).The band was formed in 1985.The band underwent many member changes and by the time we released a CD, no original member was left. However, the music kept improving as did the songwriting and skill level.The members of the band are from the Philadelphia area. The CD line up was Richie Cox - Vocal, Bobby Enloe - Guitar, Steve Salter - Drums, Pat Schumaker - Bass, and Tony Annunziata - Keyboard.Our first CD (Kiss Me In French) was very produced and sounded similar to big arena rock acts like Def Leppard and Poison. Our second CD was during the grunge era and had a bit more of a raw rock sound, similar to The Gin Blossoms.First gig with the band was at The Dutch Club in a terrible part of Philadelphia. It was a small venue, a hall that we rented. We sold tickets to cover the cost of the space, and we sold out the show. It turned out to be a great gig.The last gig we played was at a place called The Cellblock in Philadelphia. We would sell out the place all the time. It was a great club before it burned down.Although we all wrote parts to the songs, I (Richie) was the main writer for the band in the later years. The early years it was the guitarist, Joe Seabe, who wrote most of the words and music.Most of our songs are about relationships, sex, heartbreak, and we even have some politically based songs.Our first album was “Kiss Me In French” released in 1993 on Polystar Records in Asia, and on Koch and Blue Martin Records in Europe.Our second album, “Streetside Picasso” was released in 1995.

Album:

2015 digital only release.If you are a veteran Melodic Rock / AOR aficionado, you should know SIC VIKKI. Hailing from the USA, Philadelphia area, Sic Vikki released a superb CD in the early ’90s, but the band origins date from the mid-Eighties.Now frontman Richie Cox (who still performs as solo artist) is presenting the very first, previously unreleased recordings by Sic Vikki under the title “The Early Years“.Sic Vikki’s debut “Kiss Me In French” was one of the best Melodic Rock / AOR albums created by an American band during the ’90s. Ironically, the CD was released in Europe and Japan, but not in America.With a bombastic production courtesy of Steve Plunkett (Autograph), the album was very successful in the old continent, leading Sic Vikki to tour Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, etc, and also all over the US East Coast as headliners or supporting major acts.The band released a second effort in 1995 but resulted a big disappointment for the old fans, with a more of a raw rock sound influenced by the grunge era. Sic Vikki disbanded soon after.But Sic Vikki born in the ’80s, and while rocking every venue in the US East coast, they recorded a lot of own composed material. These demos are now rescued by Richie Cox on this “The Early Years”.The main songwriter around the time was original guitarist Joe Seabe, who left Sic Vikki at the end of the decade.So most the cuts here were penned by Seabe, but the style of the band didn’t changed much from what we heard later in Kiss Me In French: catchy, hook-driven US Melodic Hard Rock.On “The Early Years” the quality varies both in the songwriting department and sound wise – obviously recorded at different stages of the band during the ’80s – but if material in the vein of Warrant, Danger Danger, Winger, and of course, Autograph – is your thing, this is highly enjoyable material and a collectors piece.Very nice stuff rescued from oblivion.

Line-Up:

KISS ME IN FRENCH (1993) line up:

Lead vocal & guitar: Richie Cox
Drums: Steve Salter
Lead guitar & background vocals: Bobby Enloe
Bass guitar & background vocals: Pat Schumaker

STREETSIDE PICASSO (1995) line up:

Lead vocal & guitar: Richie Cox
Drums: Steve Salter
Lead guitar: Eric Azvolinsky
Bass guitar: Joe Bello

An honorable mention to past lead guitarist and background vocalist, JOE SEABE, who remains a phenomenal musician and song writer.

Tracklist:

01. Money Talks
02. Please Don’t Leave
03. Calamity’s Child
04. Out on the Streets
05. Tears Like Rain
06. Burn It Up
07. Here Comes the End
08. Lady Dreamer
09. Over the Edge
10. It’s Never Too Late
11. What Is Love
12. Body of an Angel
13. Midnight Emotion
14. Heart Attack
15. Blow Me Away
16. She Wants Me for My…
17. Sex at the Wheel
18. Dear Prudence
19. Love Only Happens Once
20. I Want You
21. You Make Me Bleed
22. Turn My Heart On
23. Aphrodisiac
24. Let Me Down Easy
25. How Does It Feel (Live)
26. Hang the Bitch (Live)
27. Fast Women (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných