Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

At the tail end of 2012, current Demon members Neil Ogden and Paul Hume felt a new project was needed to shake up rock music on the European circuit. Joined by Persian Risk guitar maestro Howie G and HeadrusH bassist Josh “Tabbie” Williams, LAWLESS have an 80’s anthemic classic rock vibe which has been brought right up to the 21st century with the hooks all rock and metal fans are crying out for. With influences from the likes of Gotthard, Y&T,Dio, Saxon, Scorpions and many more the band focus on catchy vocal melodies backed by soaring harmonies and meaty riffs which is driven by pounding bass and thumping drum work.The quartet from North Staffordshire, England are taking European rock and metal market by storm with there 11 track debut album "Rock Savage" which was released on the 19TH JULY 2013 via escape music to rave worldwide reviews.METAL FORCES MAGAZINE :-"can you resist another spin of this 80's influenced rock? i can't"8/10 FIREBRAND MAGAZINE :- "this debut album hits the spot and places lawless as one of the top hard rock bands to watch out for this year" 10/10 MELODIC ROCK .IT :-"you cannot be disappointed with a delicious dish like this" 9/10 PAUL DEAN MYGLOBALMIND:- "this is an incredible album one of the best i've heard for quite some time".In there short history the band have already had regular airplay on planet rock the uk's largest rock radio station not to mention many smaller independent stations with reviews and interviews in UK magazines such as fireworks magazine ,firebrand magazine etc… ,the band played several headline shows during the tail end of 2013 and a UK tour in march alongside Coldspell from sweden which included dates at the HRH-AOR festival wales and the legends festival in great yarmouth and several independent major clubs around the UK ,the bands 2nd album R.I.S.E is due to be released 21st november 2014 through escape music followed with a uk and european tour including planet rock radios "rockstock" festival in december ,there are more shows and festivals confirmed throughout 2014-15.

Album:

The first album from LAWLESS via Escape Music, “Rock Savage” (2013), was a total surprise, a very diverse and entertaining mix of traditional British Melodic Metal with a strong 80’s flavor, a guitar driven album updated with great playing and doted by a fat sound, surprisingly it features even some slight AOR melodic overtones in an old school thrilling spirit; this disc received many raving reviews…LAWLESS is a relatively young group, a four piece from the U.K. with in its ranks some veterans musicians, well-known in the Underground scene, each one is respected for their past work with pioneers DEMON or N.W.O.B.H.M. survivors, HEADRUSH / PERSIAN RISK.This second album starts with a short intro recalling the 100th anniversary of the awful first World War, then it kicks directly into the first track, where you could experience, more or less, the same feeling already present in their debut, still reinforced by a fierce guitar barrage with a lot of nuances and once again a thick and yet very natural sound! The solid Tenor voice of Paul Hume is keeping the tradition to be a focus point in the whole sound design, with a range quite reminiscent of STRYPER’s Michael Sweet or British fellow Martin Berkley from 90’s underrated THE SHOCK (please check their Now & Then Records 1998’s “Pinultimate” album). The pace is dynamic; it’s a very promising sign of things to come. The chorus is very familiar and very much tagged in the great Heavy Metal legend with a giant quality stamp on it, this, as a matter of fact, will be a constant tendency for the entire listening session. Indeed the British Steel orthodoxy is honored again with the opening riff and the guitar work for “Pain” which is clearly in the great Downing/Tipton tradition while the chorus harmonized melody sounds like a more contemporary kind of Metal, maybe enhanced by a furtive Progressive impression! Same feeling with the epic orchestrated “Heaven Raining” or the superb cut “How Long” who start in a customary and regular method but it amazes in its unexpected development with a great harmonic chord progression…Maybe this is my favorite song with the opener “Ghosts of No Man's Land ”!Most of the time this style is updated, reworked and completed in a more americanized style, this includes of course an concentrated structures, short but smokin’ lead breaks under a polished sound with huge backing vocals and a sing-along mania (“Dead Man Walking” + ”Twisted and Burned” + “Diamond In The Rough”).The nasty Hair Metal tricks present in “Rise Up” or even more in “Kiss My Glass” are quite obvious, even if it’s not the smartest number the party Rock feeling is still enjoyable and funny…Still I’m more impressed by the heavier songs!The surprise effect can’t works twice, but the interesting and captivating elements of “Rock Savage” are still perfectly in a working state, another pleasant and recommended effort by LAWLESS .

Line-Up:

Josh (Tabbie) Williams - Bass
Neil Ogden - Drums (Demon)
Howie G - Guitars (lead) (ex-Persian Risk)
Paul Hume - Vocals, Guitar (Demon, ex-Prisoner)

Tracklist:

01. 1914 (Ghosts of No Man's Land) 05:43
02. Pain 03:31
03. Rise 04:01
04. Twisted and Burned 04:40
05. Song for a Friend 05:01
06. Kiss My Glass 03:50
07. Dead Man Walking 04:17
08. Heavens Raining 05:34
09. How Long 04:29
10. Diamond in the Rough 04:14
11. Is This the End of the World 04:45

+ Video "Heavy Metal Heaven" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných