Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 151 mb

Info:

I was born in Nightglow 2003 come Heavy-Metal band devoted to a classic metal inspired by the English strand of the 80s and embellished sound more modern and sophisticated. In addition to their own songs, the band also features covers of Iron Maiden, Metallica, ManOwaR, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Gamma Ray, Black Sabbath and other great metal bands of the past.In the summer of 2006 start a project as a tribute to the most powerful Heavy-Metal band of all time: i ManOwaR!Already in 2007 are sustained and supported by both Italian fans club, ManOwar Italia e Army of Immortals, becoming the first in Italy and Europe.Also in 2007 released their second demo-CD Nightglow, entitled METANDERTHAL – The Metal Age,containing 4 songs, able to collect excellent feedback from the public and from webzines and magazines.The Nightglow have an average rating of 25-30 concerts a year on the stages of the most renowned local metal of northern Italy and in Europe and there are many collaborations with the best metal band of Italian and international artists such as Eric Martin, Fabio Lione, Kiko Loureiro and Rhino.In 2010 come major changes in home Nightglow.Three pillars of the group decided to leave the band to pursue personal projects. Simone Rinaldini, John Stefani Stefani and Lucio. The guitars take over two monsters Skill: Andrea Moretti, already in the band for more than a year, and Giulio Negrini, nationally renowned luthier.The new training 5 immediately sweeps away any doubts about the future of the band turning in length and breadth and receiving unanimous. With this new life and a renewed desire to take our passion, i 5 start working on new songs with the goal of achieving the publication of an album. It will not take long.Inspired by the various personal influences it comes to the creation of 8 powerful songs, rocky, metal old-fashioned, which will form the album "WE RISE".The icing on the cake, After many vicissitudes that have delayed the release of the album, in January 2013, is the signature of the contract with the label Brescia Logic(il)logic, and finally the date of a scheduled release on the market: March 2013.Now we just have to wait with horns to the sky ...

Album:

Their new album, entitled “Orpheus” which runs in at around 42 minutes playtime over 10 tracks is filled with lots of insane heaviness. The guitars and drums are very heavy as is expected from a Thrash Metal band and the vocals as par usual are very heavy too with lots of high pitched output and a lot of screaming to make their voice known.It’s usually the vocal performances of Thrash Metal bands that put me off as usually I don’t mind screaming in Metal bands I listen to but when it’s constant and continuos, I find myself getting a bit bored and I find my ears hurt after a while too. It’s a bit mixed here with this album as there are moments when there is a lot of screaming and moments when there isn’t but the performance itself is not too bad for what it is.At times the vocals do get a bit buried because of the screaming so at times it can be a bit hard to make sense of what is actually being said but there are times when there is no screaming and it’s in those parts where the vocals are a bit more clear. The only track that uses no screaming is the slow ballad type track called “Stay With Me” which I will say is my favorite on this album for that reason.That’s not to say I despise the other songs as there are a couple which are not too bad such as “Bloodway” and “On My Knees” for instance as yes there is screaming in those songs but it’s not constant from start to end as there are parts where the vocals do not scream so for most of the song you can make out the words and enjoy the performance.So now it’s verdict time on this Italian Thrash Metal band and their new album. “Orpheus” by NIGHTGLOW has earned my respect a bit as a Thrash Metal album you can listen to and enjoy for the most part as the music is very clear and the vocals at times may seem a bit hit and miss because of the screaming which I am not really that big on but it’s not too bad for the most part but it’s still not something I’d listen to regularly. I may go back from time to time and play the songs I do like but I wouldn’t spin the album from start to end but if you like Heavy Thrash Metal then you will enjoy it.

Line-Up:

Davide "Fantu" Fantuzzi Bass
Marco "Riskio" Romani Drums
Daniele "Abba" Abate Vocals
Andrea "Moret" Moretti Guitars (2010-present)

Tracklist:

1. The Infection 04:10
2. Psychotropic 03:57
3. Lead Me 04:14
4. Scream 04:26
5. Fuck You 04:45
6. Liar 03:47
7. Stay with Me 04:38
8. Bloodway 03:52
9. On My Knees 03:49
10. Orpheus 04:22

+ Video "Fuck You" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

ObrázokObrázok

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://ul.to/khq7q5ka

Kód: Vybrať všetko

https://www.oboom.com/B5WT6ALK

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných