Jose Rubio's Nova Era - Fight (Digipak Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Dec 2014, 19:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : VBR kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Jose Rubio's Nova Era is formed from the recording of the second album by guitarist Jose Rubio, who for this disc you want to have a stable formation of musicians accompanying him direct. The feeling among all is so good that the Cordoba musician decides, instead of having a line-up to accompany him, a band as such.Then and collaboration mode vocalist Ronnie Romero invited to sing a couple of songs for the album, but again the excellent working and personal relationship, make Rubio raise the idea of having the singer in the band permanently shaping so, to what today is the first album of Jose Rubio's Nova Era as such, entitled NOVA ERA, half sung instrumental hybrid half that will not leave anyone indifferent, and direct you will enjoy all !!!

Album:

I confess that I doubted a lot about the future of the band after the disbandment that took place at the time, the confusion of the change of singer (Gema Vau was confirmed for a short period of time) and the progressive departure of the rest of the members. In fact, I honestly did not believe that they could overcome the march of a heavyweight like Ronnie Romero is today. But fighting and working little by little, like an ant, José Rubio has managed to remake himself so that the band can be reborn as the Phoenix from the hand of this “Fight”. So I eat my words, my doubts and my "negative" thoughts and I can't help but take my hat off once again to this second job. In fact, I was not surprised by the detail (casual or not) that the lyrics, titles and others, revolve a little around the concept of fight, survival or even revenge.The visual detail that draws attention from the beginning is curious, and that is that if cold tones and green, bluish and other colors predominated on the first album, now the change is radical in this sense. "Fight" is warm, red, more passionate, hotter, more aggressive and more resounding. I suppose that a change is not by chance, and that in fact it connects very well with the step forward that this album represents, which I think underpins and marks very well the personality of the band from now on: powerful heavy metal, with a very rhythmic base. powerful and a more aggressive point… although without losing sight of at all what already stood out in the first: elegance, class, melody, feeling and supreme quality. And it is true that this second album is somewhat harder, that also now there are no instrumental or "Celtic" songs, but it is still 100% NOVA ERA, a perfect continuation of the wonder that was (and still is) the debut, but moving forward, I do not know if forward or towards Hell, said in the best sense.A thorny point was the change of singer (that to some extent the change of the rest of the formation was not so relevant, at least José Rubio being the main musical protagonist of the band), but replacing Ronnie Romero was another matter. Fortunately they have found Fran Vázquez (who comes from the early days of the Sevillians KATIE KING as I understand it), an already veteran vocalist but with a tremendous breadth of registers and who does an excellent job on the album (I need to check if he is so good live). And I will not say enough that it is even better than Ronnie and blah, blah, blah, because it is a lie and also no one is currently, but it is true that it has a somewhat heavier and "torn" record than Casa de marvel with the most powerful new leadership of the group. And, at least on the album, it continues with the deep, intense and so personal point that Ronnie marked with capital letters in “Nova Era”. It is clear that now the magic and the supreme voice have been taken by LORDS OF BLACK, with whom a healthy fight begins indirectly for the scepter of best album of the year in the style, and best band, and to see who are the most worthy successors of our dear EASY RIDER from now on (I hope all three, what the fuck!).We return to the album at hand, and now we have to talk about the sound, excellent once again, and that is that José Rubio continues to be a master of production (helped in this case by the bassist José Pineda), mixes and others. I especially love how they have been able to get the songs back to have so much soul, strength, depth and they pierce you, tear you, hit you and devour you. It is the main characteristic that amazed me about the first album (apart from the voice and those choruses in the songs that catch you), and I see that this is still 100% present here, congratulations! By the way, I think that the new line-up was a success, that on the album they do a great job, highlighting my good friend Pepe, who since the end of SPHINX and his current project SNAKE EYES, had lost track of him a bit (and I am glad of your union with José Rubio). And a pleasant surprise is the work on the keyboards of Francisco G. Gil, which you all know is not exactly my favorite instrument but that in a record like this one takes on vital importance at the level of settings, creation of sound sensations and others, but always as a melodic mattress and as a support for guitars, never a protagonist ... 100% achieved in my opinion.We now move on to the topics, always the main part of the records, the chapters of the book, the ingredients of the recipe and the real reason for raising the thumb, the eyebrow, the fist and the whole body of the chair, armchair or sofa. to release the outburst sought by the artist when he composes: "Damn how good!" Well, as happened in the first album, here is a complete outburst, with 10 songs of reverence and first level. In addition, another house brand detail is that, although the generic style of the album is similar (heavy / prog. / Hard rock or whatever we want to call it), each song.

Line-Up:

Francisco Vázquez - Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Magia Negra, Necrosis, ex-Katie King
José Rubio - Guitars (lead) (2011-present) - See also: Megara, ex-Dogma, ex-Jose Rubio, Uróboros (live), ex-Dünedain, ex-Trilogy 666, ex-Warcry
Gustavo Segura - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Uróboros (live), ex-Liquid Graveyard, ex-Dandelium
Miguel - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: ex-Exilio, Road On Fire
Francisco Gil Torres - Keyboards (2013)
José Pineda - Bass (2014-present) - See also: Egida, Sphinx, Snakeyes

Tracklist:

01. After All
02. Fight
03. Walls of Rock
04. Shackles of Gold
05. Time After Time
06. Eagle of Blood
07. Rebellion
08. Time to Survive
09. So Deep Inside
10. New Era

+ Video "My Own God" (Videoclip Oficial)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 44 neregistrovaných