Alkoholizer - Free Beer...Surf's Up!!! (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Feb 2022, 15:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

Alkoholizer were born in 2006 by the extreme passion for early thrash metal by Mark lizer and the singer Alex Lucariello....after an instantaneous 4 tracks demo called demolizer out in spring 2007 with Fabry Murdock at the bass and Gaber Tanda as the drummer,Alkoholizer started to play all over the place with some important bands of the UG scene in Italy. After that,the first full lenght "Drunk or Dead" was release by Punishment 18 with an huge amount of good ratings from foreign webzines and magazines. The activity of the band was stopped cause of personal tasks during 2011 to 2013....After that a brand new line-up has been recruited with only 2 members from the original one,so it goes:Mark Lizer - Lead Guitars - (Old Member) Fabry Murdock Bass (and now vocals too) - (Old Member) L.Logan - Rhythm guitars Paul Marcelo - Drums suddenly in about 2 months,Alkoholizer released a new ep called "Sardinian Boars are Back" and a videcolip of the song "Faceless" taken by the same EP.As well the on stage activity has been refreshed playing in some important festivals....the rest is to be written in the future...

Album:

Italians are well known for being crazy and loud and ALKOHOLIZER is no different, I mean a band bearing such name has to be cool and indeed they are!!! Brewed in 2006 in Sardinia and ready to party, their first bottle was called "Demo-Lizer" an Ep with four tracks and these guys were thirsty, after that a full album entitled "Drunk Or Dead" with songs like "Drinking Till Death" and "Alkoholik Metal" they made sure people got the message, beer and more beer, an excellent album and the bar was open. After few problems with band members they went off business for awhile and now have returned thirstier than ever with a new formation as well, new drummer Darken and new guitarist Logan. Also Fabrizio taken on the vocals duties.So the recipe is here and it is very good, the Devil's brew, fans of TANKARD will love this band and get drunk too, the production is very good, everything sounds cool and art cover is brilliant, very cool indeed, I mean Metal and beer, what can go wrong really?"The Hog Mosh - Nozno Strikes Back" first track and the party begins, Thrash Metal at its best, cool riffs, lots of back vocals and killer solos, reminds me a bit of VIOLATOR and after a few beers I feel "Faceless" more madness on the way, awesome vocals, fast and sharp and the screams are just fucking good!!! Excellent pace overall, now let's "Surfing Beer" there are no rules just good times, this is a very intense album, and if you don't like beer go away.This album is for the Die Hard Metal Heads, great melodies and crazy chorus, the guitars do a fantastic job and the drummer kicks asses, "Breathalized And Destroy" has a great intro and the name says it all, cool song, fans of GEHENNAH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT will welcome this album for sure, "System Aberration" takes a more politic approach but the beers are still pouring, another great song with that 80s sound, fast and aggressive, I will "Never Comeback Sober" yes that's right lets party hard, very much a drinking song, cool as. "Antisocial Trap": don't be a fool and thrash till death, chorus reminds me of DESTRUCTION and lets the "Skating Madness" begins, another killer song, lots of variation and cool bass lines and solos and fuck it, I am going to open another beer!!!"Mind Pollution" and "Stop Hit Off The Ghetto - Join The Boar Party!!!" closes down the bar with golden keys, don't worry tomorrow we open it again! Excellent, excellent, great album, amazing work, I want see these guys live and party with them, a big cheers to you brothers!!

Line Up:

Marco Lai - Guitars (lead, rhythm), Vocals (backing) (2006-present) - see also: Necromessiah, ex-Ancient Rune, ex-Pagan Warrior 88, ex-Anticamera 88
Fabrizio Fele - Bass, Vocals (backing) (2006-present), Vocals (lead) (2013-present) - See also: ex-Mercyless Death, Cybercage
Lögan Heads - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Crimson Storm, ex-Rest in Piss (live)
Darken - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Necromessiah

Tracklist:

01. The HogMosh - Nozno Strikes Back!!! 04:56
02. Faceless 03:15
03. Surfin' Beer 03:43
04. Breathalize and Destroy!! 04:27
05. System Aberration 05:05
06. Never Come Back Sober... 03:11
07. Antisocial Trap 04:25
08. Skating Madness 03:59
09. Mind Pollution 03:45
10. Stop Hit Off the Ghetto - Join the Boar Party!!! 04:47

+ Video "Faceless" (Official Videoclip)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných