Fyre! - Missy Powerful (Digipak Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2021, 11:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

The rockin’ latina delivers everything that’s needed…pure authenticity, charismatic aura with an expressive voice combined, surrounded by explosive energy. The born Argentinean grew up as Alejandra Burgos in a musically family as the oldest of 4 sisters. When Alejandra was 5 years old her father taught her how to play the guitar and soon she began to compose her first songs. At the age of 15 she began to perform at local blues clubs and soon the exceptional singer stood on big stages all over the country. Shortly after her 20th birthday, the ambitious front girl left South America to pursue her career in Europe where she performed solo and took Spain, France and England by storm. Her spectacular performances made her well known in the club scene. She played shows at legendary clubs such as the 100 Club in London and the Cavern Club in Liverpool where the Beatles started out.By the end of 2011 Alejandra had met German bassist Lars Ratz, the Spanish guitarist Tolo Grimalt and the drummer Sergi Tomàs Vidal who shared the same spirit as herself. The new band began to work as a stable song writing team, creating 25 songs within 2 years… The first brick of FYRE! was laid! By the end of 2013 the charismatic latina recorded 15 of the strongest songs for the debut production “Missy Powerful”. FYRE! was now ready to rock the planet with their original sound and energetic performance!In May 2014, FYRE! was confirmed to open up shows for ALICE COOPER, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP (MSG) and ANASTACIA all over Europe. During the tour with ANASTACIA, the multiplatinum US singer was so overwhelmed by the voice and charisma of the rockin´ Latina and asked her to join her stage to perform together the duet of Anastacia’s song “Everything Burns”. The duet was performed by the 2 front ladies in the sold out concert hall Jahrhunderthalle in Frankfurt, Germany in January 2015.Original SCORPIONS drummer (and co-writer of their biggest hit) HERMAN RAREBEL as well is excited about the appearance of Alejandra Burgos and offer to perfom his favorite FYRE! son “No happiness” live on stage with the band at th Kesselhaus Munich in January 2015.Multi platinum producer MICHAEL WAGENER (known for his work for Metallica, Queen, Extreme, Skid Row, The Rasmus, amongst others) hears about the new to the scene international act and confirmes to produce FYRE! in April 2015 on the island Mallorca in Spain. The result will be released on the bands follow up album.

Album:

FYRE! is a powerful and energetic hard rock outfit fronted by Argentinean vocalist Alejandra Burgos. The band has released their debut album “Missy Powerful” via AFM and it features 14-songs and 50-minutes worth of infectiously rollicking hard rock tunes that are impossible not to like and have some affinity for.Let’s get started… Right out of the gate “We Are Here” is a great opening and introduction to this killer band. “Get the Hell Out” follows and it features a nice up-tempo, bouncy chorus and also includes a saxophone solo and some cool interplay between the lead guitars and sax. “Stay Until the Moonshine” has a bit of an acoustic base but is still an up-tempo rocker. “No Happiness” is a great melodic mid-tempo rocker and “I Love to Rock” is an anthemic rocker. The biggest surprise is the cover of the Led Zeppelin classic “Stairway to Heaven” which closes the album and you know what? The band does a great job with their version. Other highlights include: “Crazy Little Woman”, “27” and “Devil is Me”. Lead vocalist Alejandra Burgos really shines with her slightly raspy, high energy approach.With their debut album, FYRE! totally blew me away. Sometimes something comes out of nowhere and hits you unexpectedly, and for me “Missy Powerful” is one such album. FYRE! is a cool band and musically they play a style which you don’t get a ton of these days and something we need more of.

Line Up:

Alejandra Burgos - vocals, guitars
Tolo Grimalt - guitars
Lars Ratz - bass (ex-Velvet Viper, ex-Viva, ex-Metalium)
Jaume Amengual - keyboards
Sergi Tomás Vidal - drums

Tracklist:

01. We Are Here
02. Get The Hell Out
03. Moonshine
04. No Happiness
05. Eyes Of The World
06. Thats My Life
07. Lost In The Dark (Bonus Track)
08. Devil It's Me
09. Crazy Little Woman
10. Stay In Bed
11. Watch Me Close The Door (Bonus Track)
12. Front Row Kids (Bonus Track)
13. 27
14. Stairway To Heaven

+ Video "Get The Hell Out (of my head)" [Official Video]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných