Honeymoon Suite - Monsters Under The Bed (1991) (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2021, 17:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Honeymoon Suite is a Canadian hard rock band formed in 1981 in Niagara Falls. The band's name was a nod to the fact that Niagara Falls is the unofficial honeymoon capital.The band was originally formed in 1981 by lead vocalist and guitarist Johnnie Dee (of Niagara Falls, Ontario), Keyboardist Brad Bent (of Toronto, Ontario), and original drummer Mike Lengyell, formerly with The Diodes. By 1983, the line-up changed, with Dee (the only original remaining member) now on rhythm guitar and lead vocals, along with new recruits Derry Grehan on lead guitar and Dave Betts on drums. Grehan became the band's primary songwriter, and penned "New Girl Now," which won them an unsigned band contest put on by Toronto radio station Q107.

Album:

Following the batch of the 3 first records by Melodic Rock wonders HONEYMOON SUITE, reissue label Rock Candy Records has digitally remastered from the original tapes "Monsters Under The Bed", the 4th album by the Canadian melodic band.While the first pair of Honeymoon Suite album are which made them famous and the best selling,in my opinion "Monsters Under The Bed" is the band's most complete opus.Honeymoon Suite had an amazing run of good fortune during their '80s heyday,notching up not just hit albums but also hit singles and touring the world with impressive results. Not only were they busy being commercially successful but artistically they were also improving with each record, refining and honing their craft to new heights."Monsters Under The Bed", originally issued in 1991, was the band's fourth and arguably their more elaborated album thus far.Written over an extended period of time and containing some of their best songs and melodies, the record was stuffed to rafters with hooks and riffs of a magnitude that dwarfed previous efforts.The record sound & style surprised not only the fans, but also colleagues. "Monsters Under The Bed" is a Melodic Hard Rock album, harder then before and with a '90-'91 sound akin Giant, Damn Yankees or Night Ranger.Derry Grehan's guitar work is hot, plenty of shredding and sharp riffs, the lead vocals tougher and the keyboards more 'heavy'.Overseen by British-born production and engineering wizard Paul Northfield (Rush, Queensryche, Dream Theater) at Le Studio, Morin Heights in Quebec, the album is blessed with widescreen bright sonics and some melodic hair metal approach.There's sparkling rockin' gems such as "Next To You", the fun "If Ya Love Me", the lovely single "The Road" and the utterly brilliant "Say You Don't Know Me", a contender for one of the greatest melodic hard rock anthems of the Nineties, and one of the best Honeymoon Suite tracks ever."Little Sister" is one of my favorites, with a pulsating rockin' AOR vibe where Giant come to mind, as well with "Come (Let Me Take You There)" later. If you need your Melodic Rock filled with lots of keyboards then pick "Next To You", another great tune."Monsters Under The Bed" is a killer Melodic Hard Rock albums, one of these with a 'big sounding' rocking production and sound. I think this Rock Candy remaster has expanded even more the 'bombast'. It's indeed a fuller remastering where you can appreciate the difference with the original release.

Line-Up:

Johnnie Dee - lead vocals
Dermot "Derry" Grehan - guitars, vocals
Ray Coburn - keyboards
Jorn Anderson - drums
Steve Webster - bass

Tracklist:

01. Say You Don't Know Me
02. Bring On the Light
03. If Ya Love Me
04. The Road
05. Little Sister
06. How Long
07. Come (Let Me Take You There)
08. Miracle
09. It's Only Love
10. Next to You
11. Stand Alone
12. All I Wanted

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných