Arch Enemy - War Eternal (Japan Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Arch Enemy is a Swedish melodic death metal band, originally a supergroup, from Halmstad, formed in 1996. Its members were in bands such as Carcass, Armageddon, Carnage, Mercyful Fate, Spiritual Beggars, and Eucharist. It was founded by Carcass guitarist Michael Amott along with Johan Liiva, who were both originally from the influential death metal band Carnage. The band has released nine studio albums, a live album, two DVDs and three EPs. The band was originally fronted by Johan Liiva, who was replaced by German Angela Gossow as lead vocalist in 2000. Gossow left the group in March 2014 and was replaced by Canadian Alissa White-Gluz, while remaining as the band's manager.

Album:

On March 3, 2014 the band revealed their tenth album would be titled War Eternal, and will be released in June 2014.On March 17, 2014, Gossow released a statement announcing her departure from the group and welcoming her replacement, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metal band The Agonist, Alissa White-Gluz. In the statement, she wrote that while she had enjoyed her time with the group, it was time for her to move on, be with her family and pursue other interests. Gossow did confirm that she would remain Arch Enemy's business manager, and would be "passing the torch to the super talented Alissa White-Gluz, whom I’ve known as a dear friend and a superb vocalist for many years. I always thought she deserved a chance to shine – and now she’s getting it. Just like I got that chance back in 2001.The first single and music video "War Eternal" was released on March 20, 2014. The video was produced by Patric Ullaeus.The band will start their War Eternal world tour in May with an extensive run through Europe. A US tour is planned for fall 2014.On May 27th they released their second music video, "You Will Know My Name"

Line-Up:

Michael Amott Guitars (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2005, 2007) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Disaccord
Daniel Erlandsson Drums (1996, 1998-present) - See also: Brujeria, ex-Eucharist, ex-The End, ex-Armageddon, ex-Carcass, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait
Sharlee D'Angelo Bass (1998-present) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live)
Nick Cordle Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Arsis, ex-This Means You
Alissa White-Gluz Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Kamelot (live), ex-The Agonist, ex-Nightwish (live)

Tracklist:

01. Tempore Nihil Sanat (Prelude in F minor) 01:12
02. Never Forgive, Never Forget 03:43
03. War Eternal 04:21
04. As the Pages Burn 04:01
05. No More Regrets 04:05
06. You Will Know My Name 04:37
07. Graveyard of Dreams 01:10
08. Stolen Life 02:58
09. Time Is Black 05:23
10. On and On 04:05
11. Avalanche 04:38
12. Down to Nothing 03:47
13. Not Long for This World 03:29
14. Breaking The Law2:20 (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných