Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Over the past 20 years or so amidst spending time drumming for Australia's favourite rock export AC/DC, running a studio and a restaurant, racing cars, flying helicopters and a bit of farming in the land of the long white cloud; Melbourne born drummer Phil Rudd has been quietly writing an album worth of songs which will see the light of day 29th August 2014.From the rollicking first single “Repo Man”, a gentle reminder about karma; to the rocking title track “Head Job”, which does not have intimate connotations but is a play on words about going to the pub to commiserate with your mates about someone doing your head in… from the upbeat dirgy groove of “Bad Move” to the relationship-driven “Crazy”; Rudd has delivered a very personal album “about the shit that goes on…” as the great man himself said.Perhaps with the exception of “40 Days & 40 Nights”, these songs were more inspired by everyday personal experiences in life rather than being about touring the globe with the world’s biggest rock band.Citing influences ranging from Ringo Starr and Free/Bad Company’s Simon Kirk, to Mountain’s Leslie West and bandmates Malcolm & Angus Young, these songs and lyrics are all very special to Rudd and when talking about the release of this album which has had such a long gestation, he said “I’m very happy for it to finally make its way out there and for people to hear it!”.The songs were penned primarily by Rudd with the assistance of Allan Badger and Geoffrey Martin - musicians Phil met on the local scene, which he says “turned out to be a great musical partnership”. ‘Badge’ & Martin also perform vocals, guitars & bass on the album, with Rudd sitting in the producer’s seat. The tracks came together over a period of time recorded at several locations including the studio that Rudd built himself not far from his restaurant “Phil’s Place” in Tauranga, New Zealand.Phil Rudd’s HEAD JOB is out August 29 through Universal Music Australia.

Album:

Head Job is the first solo album by former AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd, released on 29 August 2014. Rudd, who lives in New Zealand, recorded the album with two local musicians whom he had known for 25 years: guitarist Geoffrey Martin and bass guitarist and vocalist Allan Badger. Having worked on solo material since the 1980s between his two stints as drummer with AC/DC, Rudd recorded the final version of the album with his band in Auckland in 2014.The first single from the album, "Repo Man", was released in July 2014.Rudd wrote many of the lyrics for the album, and also sings on some tracks. He has said, "When I was on the road with AC/DC sometimes people would say, 'come on ... sing'. But I'm a drummer. But I do a bit on Head Job." He added, "There's plenty of Phil, but no filler".Rudd drew from his personal experiences when writing the album, describing it as "about the shit that goes on". He added that the title track was about "going to the pub to commiserate with your mates about someone doing your head in.Reception to the album's launch was poor, and this led to Rudd being charged with threatening to kill – charges which were later dropped. However, further legal problems led to Rudd being replaced by Chris Slade for AC/DC's Rock or Bust World Tour. He said in May 2015, "I got back here and the people who I had working for me for this launch – it was a total fucking disaster. So I was really pissed off.

Line Up:

Allan Badger - vocals, guitar
Jeffrey Martin - guitar, bass
Phil Rudd - drums, percussion (ex-AC/DC)

Produced by Phil Rudd
Tracks 3–9 engineered by Phil Rudd at Mountain Recording Studios; tracks 1–2, 10–11 engineered by Hayden Taylor at York Street Studios, Auckland
Mastered by Hayden Taylor

Tracklist:

01. Head Job
02. Sun Goes Down
03. Lonely Child
04. Lost In America
05. Crazy
06. Bad Move
07. No Right
08. The Other Side
09. 40 Days0
10. Repo Man
11. When I Get My Hands On You

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných