Black Stone Cherry - Magic Mountain (Best Buy Limited Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Best Buy Limited Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Southern Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Black Stone Cherry is an American rock band, formed in 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band consists of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, lead guitar), Ben Wells (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Jon Lawhon (bass guitar, backing vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, backing vocals). Black Stone Cherry have released three studio albums: Black Stone Cherry (2006), Folklore and Superstition (2008), Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (2011) and three EPs, and have charted eight singles on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts. Their fourth album Magic Mountain is set to be released in May 2014.Black Stone Cherry opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company on their co-headlining tour.The band headlined the second stage at Download Festival in June 2013.The band recorded in fall 2013 and on 4 February 2014 announced their new album Magic Mountain would be released on 6 May 2014. The first single will be "Me and Mary Jane."Black Stone Cherry will headline a UK tour with Airbourne and Theory of a Deadman in October and November 2014

Album:

Black Stone Cherry present their fourth album, " Magic Mountain " .After Black Stone Cherry have worked in the past with the creme de la creme of renowned rock ' n ' roll Hitmaker together - especially with Bob Marlette ( Ozzy Osbourne, Seether , Rob Zombie ) on their second album with Howard Benson and ( Creed , Three Days Grace , Daughtry ) on the successor - you undertook for " Magic Mountain " none other than Joe Barresi ( Queens of The Stone Age , tool , Soundgarden ) as executive producer .Quite the daredevil mentality Blackstone Cherry following , one encounters the album containing the boastful " Holding On ... To Letting Go " - a classic Fists -in- the-air live anthem to be soon at concerts around the globe will come honor . With "Runaway" has the mainstreamigsten song ever in the program , which clearly contributes BSCs heavy rock signature , despite its radio-friendly catchiness . And with Wells ' own personal favorite song "Fiesta del Fuego " finally lets influences of Ted Nugent and Aerosmith collide.With "Magic Mountain" add Black Stone Cherry their previous eight acclaimed radio singles even add a few more rock beads; starting with the lead single " Me And Mary Jane ," about real Bad Ass Pops as the pomadige "Dance Girl" , to the explosive " Blow My Mind" .

Line-Up:

Chris Robertson - lead vocals, lead guitar
Ben Wells - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Jon Lawhon- bass guitar, backing vocals
John Fred Young - drums, percussion, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Holding On... To Letting Go
02. Peace Pipe
03. Bad Luck & Hard Love
04. Me And Mary Jane
05. Runaway
06. Magic Mountain
07. Never Surrender
08. Blow My Mind
09. Sometimes
10. Fiesta Del Fuego
11. Dance Girl
12. Hollywood In Kentucky
13. Remember Me
14. Leave Your World Behind (Bonus Track)
15. Revolutionize (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných