Maggie's Madness - Waking Up The Dead (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Júl 2020, 11:43

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Maggie's Madness is a German heavy metal and hard rock act from Bavaria. They released two albums under the Maggie's Madness moniker and under as Wild Cats before splitting up in 1986. They reformed and released an album in 2014.

Album:

Maggie's Madness is another one of those obscure metal bands from the 80s who reformed recently and have started to released albums again. In their heyday, Maggie's Madness released three albums (one under the name Wild Cat). And now they are waking up the dead with an album aptly entitled "Waking Up the Dead".According to their promo material, most of the material on this album was written back in the 80s, and recorded in 2014. So, to some extent, this is authentic 80s metal and hard rock in a 2014 wrapping. In the opening track 'Walking Up the Dead', Maggie's Madness describes themselves as rock 'n' roll zombies, so they debunk the stereotype that Germans have no sense of humor. The tracks on the album fall somewhere between hard rock and traditional metal, with some tracks being all out metal and others drawing on a rawer and dirtier, but also uplifting, hard rock style (such as the appropriately titled 'Bound to Rock On'). There are also a couple of ballads such as the nicely bluesy 'I Won't Back Down'.The music and performance are characterized by a certain rawness, which the husky vocals suit pretty well. It is obvious that these guys know (or knew back in the 80s) how to write catchy hard rock tunes, and the album is simply old school hard rocking fun.Now, I know that there are some people who think that old men who rock out are pathetic.To those people I say go to hell! Rock 'n' roll is for for anyone who wants to rock out, regardless how old or young they are. And these German rock 'n' roll zombies know how to rock out. I look forward to hearing more stuff from them in the future.

Line Up:

Eddie Rößler - Vocals
Franz Zellner - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Joe Bleicher -Guitar, Backing Vocals
Wolfgang Lang - Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Peter C. Tobolla - Bass, Backing Vocals
Jo Schmidt - Drums, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Waking up the Dead
02. Let´s Rock tonight
03. Thunder In My Heart
04. I won´t back down
05. On the Road
06. Downward Spiral Ride
07. Little Rock´n Roller
08. The Games we´re playing
09. I´m on Fire
10. Nowhere Land
11. Bound to Rock on
12. Starlight Blues
13. Get down and get with it
14. An ugly Fact
15. You make me burn so hot
16. Can´t get You outta my Mind
17. Strange Attitude
18. Living on a Space Base
19. Starlight Blues (Radio Edit)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných