Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

KINGDRAGON is a Melodic Hard n Heavy band formed in 2006 by George Aspiotis (Vocals + Keyboards), the keyboardist of SPITFIRE, and ex-NIGHTFALL and RAW SILK. After a long period of service in the Greek Hard & Heavy Rock scene he decides to create a “new strong melodic sound” stemming from a mixture of his musical experiences/influences from 3 powerful melody decades, the 70’s, the 80’s and the 90’s.KINGDRAGON was asked to appear live for the first time in front of the Athenian audience on 3 November 2006 supporting the distinguished GOTTHARD. It was the best that could happen for KINGDRAGON. They performed all their unreleased material plus a well-known Journey cover (Separate Ways) in front of an audience unfamiliar with the band! KINGDRAGON received excellent reports on that gig both from Greek Magazines, as well as Webzines and the radio.In October 2008 KINGDRAGON decide to release on their own expenses 500 factory-cut copies of the EP - FIRE IN THE SKY comprising 4 songs: 1) Fire in the Sky, 2) Man Of Yesterday, 3) Hold On 2 Love and 4) Lovely Lady. The EP is sent to producers around the world (40 countries) and receives the best reviews for a self-financed release!!Following the release the band appears once again in front of the Athenian audience on 23 October 2008 this time supporting the legendary FIREHOUSE!! 2 words: SOLD OUT! The superb audience responded to the call and gave that special hard rock night a “magic” touch! KINGDRAGON’s performance was excellent and the already familiar with the songs crowd participated in the show! A Great night!!November 2, 2009 and KINGDRAGON was asked to appear live and support the legendary band HOUSE OF LORDS and also celebrate the group's 3rd year anniversary.Having received exceptional live reports from the media, the band is contacting with promoters and producers from various countries (Germany, Great Britain, Australia, Japan, Switzerland, USA, etc) in order to promote KINGDRAGON to the Hard Rock audience around the globe, as well as to find the producer and the record label that would release the first Full Length Album of the band.March 2013 the band’s already in the studio mixing (digital version) the 12 new songs, candidates for their 1st album named "Hide The Sun"!!!July 2013 KINGDRAGON signed with label RETROSPECT RECORDS (USA) for Release & Worldwide Distribution of debut album titled "Hide The Sun". Release date 31st January 2014!

Album:

Let the dramatics break the door; allow the stone bestowed to be shattered into pieces for the revelation of a bleeding heart. It is like trying to shield your eyes from a spiking sun above, its heat rays attempting to burst through your defensive hands and while you think that you can stop them, your failure is imminent. Like a wringing heart always bare for reaching eyes that wish to gaze upon it, so is the sun, always there without a way to hide from it. And now for some music, bursting with a fervid disarray, a shift through periods and eras, 70s, 80s, 90s in a flash as a time machine was running on every flick of the switch, the Greek KINGDRAGON, a melodic Hard N’ Heavy group, may have found one of the routes and ways to connect the dots between the timelines. Upon the release of their debut full length, “Hide The Sun”, via Retrospect Records, fire is set ablaze, resuming echoes and reverberations of early DOKKEN, KISS, BON JOVI, HOUSE OF LORDS, WHITESNAKE, early DEF LEPPARD, THIN LIZZY among others. It all cracks pretty simple, not too flashy, yet spirited and a journey well taken.Thinking out loud, setting common sense into gear, KINGDRAGON, at least in overall, resembled to a pack load of Hard Rock bands enshrining AOR as a means to be sensitive and touching as they go. Undoubtedly that even though KINGDRAGON have been lurking around the first thirty years of Rock music, toughing up at times, the 80s era rules their perspective, and of course the last thing I could think of commenting about that it is bad. Following the Anastasis F.’s classic riffery, which shaped up as such an integral emblem of this album’s position, the AORish Keyboards endorsements paved by lead vocalist, George Aspiotis, took their toll. This guy’s simple atmospheric playing retained a leap of faith with yours truly, as I had my doubts at the beginning due to the fact that several of the Keyboards’ lines sounded way Popish to my liking. Furthermore, Aspiotis’s singing sounded so sonorous, rich, emotive as every AOR frontman, embraced by the Blues occasionally but also inflicted by the hails of Rock. Some might find his abilities and voice as ordinary, yet that slight Joe Elliot meets Doogie White vibe is hard to ignore really. Back to Anastasis F., I had my ears enjoying the George Lynch blended with Ritchie Sambora spectrum, especially solo wise. Though his riffs also turned out like your average conventional Hard Rock / AOR Joe guitarist, talent is still a talent. With all due respect, I had nothing to comment about the rhythm section of Mark Kontopidis and Andrew Roumeliotis as it was hard to distinguish something outstanding, needless to say inventive or over the top, although I would say that their efforts sounded pretty sharp.Though still at the writing table, maybe you were able to catch my drift regarding this album. I am positive that I already stated the upcoming more than a fair share of times, but I will keep it short. There is nothing bad with being commonplace; however, just that tiny tweak can make wonders. In the case of “Hide The Sun”, I noticed slightly different views on “Asian Star”. This song appeared to be groovier, heavier, penetrating with a 90s attitude, particularly with drumming and guitaring, turning slowing into a catchy hit that might indulge BON JOVI to get back to writing some non-sellout material. I also found powerful pressure points on the DOKKENish riffery flavored “Victim Of Love” and the HOUSE OF LORDSian emotional spots of “Only Winter” and “Dreams Are Broken”, a haze in a colder breeze, keyboard induced with an acoustic enhancements. “Judgement Day”, leading to a few WHITESNAKE signals, conjuring the vibrant vocals of Aspiotis, sometimes appeared as arduous, falling a bit dry, yet its guitaring sequences and grandiose Keyboards saved it. Generally, even with a certain amount of aridness, nothing could take from KINGDRAGON their vintage appreciation for the melodic quality of melodic Hard Rock, their songwriting is basic and to the point, keeping it marketable, yet with a measure of craftiness.

Line-Up:

George Aspiotis – Vocals / Keyboards
Anastasis F. - Guitars
Mark Kontopidis - Drums
Andrew Roumeliotis - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Last Time
02. Burn It Down
03. Hide The Sun
04. Shout Very Loud
05. Only Winter
06. Victim Of Love
07. Asian Star
08. Living For Tomorrow
09. Judgement Day
10. Dreams Are Broken
11. Man Of Yesterday
12. Live For Rock

+ Video "Man Of Yesterday" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných