Papa Roach - F.E.A.R. (Deluxe Edition) (2015)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jan 2015, 17:49

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Alternative Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville, California.Their first major-label release was the triple-platinum album Infest (2000). The group's success continued with their gold album Lovehatetragedy (2002), their platinum album Getting Away with Murder (2004), The Paramour Sessions (2006), Metamorphosis (2009), Time for Annihilation (2010), and The Connection (2012). Papa Roach has sold more than 20 million album copies worldwide and are known for their songs "Last Resort", "Between Angels and Insects", "She Loves Me Not", "Getting Away with Murder", "Scars", "...To Be Loved", "Forever", and "Lifeline".

Album:

F.E.A.R. is the upcoming ninth album by American hard rock band Papa Roach. It is set for release on January 27, 2015.On February 4, 2014, the band announced that they will be going into the studio to record a new album.On February 18, guitarist Jerry Horton stated that the first single should come out in July 2014,[4] but the first official single (the title track) wasn't revealed until August, and the single release date was delayed until November.On February 25, the band participated in a live chat and mentioned that they have already written 4 songs. They revealed the titles of three songs: "Broken as Me", "Gravity", and "War Over Me".On April 24, during an interview for Loudwire, vocalist Jacoby Shaddix revealed more song titles from the upcoming album: "Never Have to Say Goodbye" and "Face Everything and Rise".On August 30, 2014, it was revealed that the title track, "Face Everything and Rise" would be the album's first single and that the video would be codirected by Papa Roach's lead singer, Jacoby Shaddix.The album was streamed on YouTube on January 22, 2015, five days before it's scheduled release on the Eleven Seven Music YouTube channel.

Line-Up:

Jacoby Shaddix – vocals
Jerry Horton – guitar, backing vocals
Tobin Esperance – bass guitar, backing vocals
Tony Palermo – drums, percussion

Tracklist:

01. Face Everything And Rise
02. Skeletons
03. Broken As Me
04. Falling Apart
05. Love Me Til It Hurts
06. Never Have To Say Goodbye
07. Gravity (feat. Maria Brink of In This Moment)
08. War Over Me
09. Devil
10. Warriors (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
11. Hope For The Hopeless (Bonus Track)
12. Fear Hate Love (Bonus Track)

+ Video 'Face Everything And Rise' (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní