Saving Abel – Blood Stained Revolution (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2015, 07:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Southern Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 117 mb

Info:

Since 2008 Saving Abel has embodied the definition of “Southern Rock.” Even before their “Self Titled” debut LP, they were barnstorming the country making fans everywhere they went, just by being themselves. Simple, down home, charming, country-boys with immeasurable talent that was destined to take them straight to the top. The band was signed by A&R wizard Jason Flom to Capitol records and their first single, “Addicted” did just that, reaching number one on several charts and the follow-up singles “18 Days” and “Drowning” helped sell over 750,000 copies of their debut album. They toured heavily in support of this album, playing with Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold, and later on Nickelback, in arenas across North America. Night after night, the boys would go back to the bus with their ears ringing from 15,000 fans screaming their lyrics.Knowing that they would need something great to follow up with, the boys set out to write their sophomore album on Capitol, “Miss America.” Topping the Active Rock and Hard Rock charts yet again with “Sex is Good” and “Stupid Girl” solidified Saving Abel’s place both on the radio and live. Setting out on their own tour this time, Saving Abel headlined theaters around the country for almost 2 years non-stop. They toured with several artists and made a lot of friends along the way, but always kept their focus on the fans, and their eyes toward the future.Jason Flom left Capitol and the band did as well. The band signed to a new major label and the band didn’t want to fall into a rut of making the third album sound like the first two, Saving Abel returned to their Mississippi origin, adding a depth and soul that could only come from their country roots. Using banjos, mandolins, and a healthy helping of moonshine, Saving Abel went into the studio with a mission to stick with “what they know best,” and wrote an emotional, soulful record that was still rooted in rock-n-roll, but highlighted their classic country roots. Listening to “Bringing Down The Giant” was as reminiscent of Hank Williams as it was of Elvis Presley. In hindsight the album was probably a little self-indulgent and while songs like “Constantly” and “Pictures of Elvis” highlighted their softer side and amazing song writing ability, the label and band had creative differences over what to release as a first single and the label won, the result being a mildly successful rollout and the label all but abandoned the band, leaving them in the unusual predicament of not knowing what to do next.The next steps were difficult and profound but in the end proved liberating on numerous levels. First the band parted ways with their label and publishing company, those splits were followed by a split with their management, business management and booking agent. The band then hired former Creed, Sevendust, and Paramore manager and Silent Majority Group / ADA label president Jeff Hanson. Hanson brought in new lead singer Scotty Austin and new drummer Steven Pulley, a new booking agent, fan relations manager, business manager, merch company, and radio promotion team and finally enlisted a new producer, former 12 Stones guitarist and songwriter Justin Rimer. “Bringing in new faces wasn’t done because we were unhappy with the previous team’s performance, I just felt like we should surround ourselves with people who wouldn’t be disappointed if we didn’t have a gold or platinum record. Those are benchmarks that are much more difficult to achieve than they were 5 years ago and are honestly unrealistic expectations for anyone.” Says Hanson. Hanson then helped the band form their own label in order to move forward on their own terms. The new label was named Tennessippi Whiskey Records based on the fact that the all of the members of the band are from Tennessee and Mississippi and are known for their moderate but very public Jack Daniels consumption Ditching the tour bus and getting back in a van in order to afford the recording of a new record on off days from their perpetual tour, along with a renewed focus on their live performances and spending time in person and on the internet with their fans, the band saw a resurgence in fan attendance at shows and the number of people following the band on their social media sites.With the addition of new members Scotty Austin and Steven Pulley to the existing core of Saving Abel Jason Null, Scott Bartlett, and Eric Taylor, the result of this new lineup and independent attitude of the band has been amazing. “There is so much excitement being generated on a nightly basis by the fans based on their love of Scotty Austin, it makes it seem like it is 2008 again and we are about to blow up again, and I can’t believe this level of excitement exists all over again” says founding member and guitarist Jason Null. Null also goes on to say… “Scotty has an autistic child, and seeing the sacrifices he makes every day to make a life for his son makes it a lot easier for me to get back in a van and play smaller venues without complaining after I spent years in arenas on a bus, him being here really has changed the way all of us view what we do.” Scotty Austin… “I spent years playing cover gigs, singing 4 hours a night, this is literally a dream come true for me. Playing every night to fans that came to hear and sing along to songs that these guys and I wrote, I could never get tired of it. It also gives me a small platform to try to draw awareness to Autism, if nothing more comes of this than to make my son’s life just a tiny bit better, it will have been worth it. I can’t thank these guys enough for giving me this chance.” Steven Pulley… “Scotty and I literally quit our day jobs the day we were called about being in this band. We were blown away that a nationally recognized band like Saving Abel, who could have gotten any players in America to replace their leaving members, would actually prefer to have a couple of guys like us mainly because we were guys from a small town

Album:

Blood Stained Revolution is the fourth studio album of Saving Abel. It was released on November 11, 2014. It is the first album to feature lead singer Scotty Austin, after Jared Weeks left the band on 2013.“Blood Stained Revolution” marks Saving Abel’s first record with new vocalist, Scotty Austin, and new drummer, Steven Pulley. This album is a definite departure of Saving Abel of yesteryear, so fans are in for something completely different. “Blood Stained Revolution” certainly creates the atmosphere of a straight and to-the-point, hard-hitting, southern rock effort. Saving Abel are well known for supporting our troops, with a percentage of digital pre-orders via Rokbiz going straight to military veteran organizations. Their passion for our country and our troops shine through in “Blood Stained Revolution,” making it a great candidate to be the soundtrack for the U.S. military.“Blood Stained Revolution” is a perfect example of what a southern hard rock album should be. Every single power chorus and lyric that Austin sings is right there, ready to punch you in the face. Unfortunately, that’s the funny thing about this record…Those very same elements which make “Blood Stained Revolution” what it is, are exactly what begin to work against it at times. While the instrumentals and vocal melodies are fantastically performed, the tracks themselves tend to run together; much like some other bands within the southern rock genre. “Blood Stained Revolution” becomes quite predictable in that sense. On first listen, I found myself being able to picture the direction in which each song was heading, where the solos were going to be placed, and how each chorus was going to pick up, simply because those elements were repetitively harnessed throughout the tracks.That being said, the stand out track on this album for me is “Side Roads.” “Side Roads,” the final track on “Blood Stained Revolution” is a piano, violin, and vocal ballad which stands out because of how different it is from the rest of the record. It shows risk. It shows Saving Abel breaking the mold…and it pays off. By saying that, I do not mean that there had to be any other ballads on the album. I just personally believe that “Blood Stained Revolution” would have benefited from a bit more risk taking. A couple of different sounding tracks strategically placed within could have changed the entire feel of this album, while still maintaining the driving sonic force that Saving Abel are going for.At the same time, there is a lot to admire about “Blood Stained Revolution.” The guitar solos from Jason Null are incredibly emotional. His guitar playing style is proof that you do not need to sweep pick or be the ‘fastest note swinger in the west’ to write some killer leads. Scotty Austin has some great vocal range and rasp to his voice, which he is not afraid to use. I found myself bobbing my head along to quite a few of the tracks that Saving Abel offer up here. Although predictable at times, the production and song-writing themselves are solid, making the “Blood Stained Revolution” well worth it for fans of the southern hard rock genre.

Line-Up:

Scotty Austin – Vocals
Jason Null – Guitars, Backing Vocals
Scott Barlett – Guitars, Backing Vocals
Eric Taylor – Bass, Backing Vocals
Steven Pulley – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Ready To Burn 03:15
02. 15 Minutes Of Fame 03:45
03. Love Like Suicide 03:15
04. Blood Stained Revolution 03:57
05. With You ( I Think About You ) 03:42
06. We All Fall Down 03:35
07. Let It All Out 03:10
08. Memphis 03:32
09. The New Fight 03:45
10. Side Roads 05:42

+ Video "Blood Stained Revolution" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní