Graham Bonnet – Private I – The Archives: Vol. One (2015)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Graham Bonnet – Private I – The Archives: Vol. One (2015)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jan 2015, 15:46

Graham Bonnet - Private I - The Archives: Vol. One (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Graham Bonnet (born 23 December 1947) is an English Rock vocalist and songwriter. He has recorded and performed as a solo artist and as a member of several hard rock and heavy metal bands including Rainbow, the Michael Schenker Group, Alcatrazz, and Impellitteri.Sometimes titled 'the most powerful voice in rock' by his fans,Bonnet is known for his powerful voice[3][4] and wide vocal range.His singing has been noted as 'very loud' by both his contemporaries and himself and he claims to be a self-taught singer with 'no discipline for lessons.Bonnet currently resides in Los Angeles, California, from where he continues to record and tour extensively. Bonnet toured the UK with Rainbow tribute band Catch the Rainbow starting in March 2014.He collaborates in the Stardust Reverie Project, a supergroup featuring Zak Stevens and Lynn Meredith among others. Their first album Ancient Rites of the Moon was released in April 2014. He is currently working in the new Stardust Reverie album scheduled for 2015.

Album:

Legendary vocalist Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI) will release a previously unheard album from 1975 as first part of the newly launched "Graham Bonnet Archive" series. "Private I - The Archives Vol. One" will be made available digitally from January 22 via iTunes and all other major digital media outlets.Before there was RAINBOW, before there were the solo hits "Warm Ride", "It's All Over Now" and "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow", Graham had written and recorded his first post-MARBLES solo album. Sadly, this LP never saw the light of day way back in 1975 for a number of reasons. However, 40 years later, this is about to change.Newly remastered from the only still existing tape source, "Private I" contains 12 diverse tracks and shows a side of Graham's voice that many may have never heard.Graham recalls, "Those sessions were great fun, and it was exciting to be recording, for the first time, my own compositions."We had some great people playing on the record. I recall Rick Wakeman was on one track, along with Phillip Goodhand-Tait. Oh, and my wife at the time, [British actress] Adrienne Posta... I played a lot of the instruments, as did my producer Kaplin Kaye."Bonnet recently unveiled his new group, the GRAHAM BONNET BAND.Currently making preparations for a 2015 tour, the GRAHAM BONNET BAND is a four-piece hard rock outfit that also features guitarist extraordinaire Conrado Pesinato and bassist Beth-Ami Heavenstone. The band will showcase many acclaimed songs spanning Bonnet's illustrious career, plus new compositions from the band’s forthcoming, as-yet-untitled studio album.

Line Up:

Graham Bonnet - vocals , guitars (Ex-Rainbow, the Michael Schenker Group, Alcatrazz, Impellitteri)

Tracklist:

01. Here Comes The Rain
02. What’s This ‘Ere Then
03. Private Eye
04. Let Me Off This Time / Saturday’s Gone
05. Back-Row In The Stalls
06. She May Not Be Much To Look At
07. Ade’s Song
08. Mamma Mine
09. Relaxae (Jazz Me)
10. Don’t Drink The Water
11. Dreams (Out In The Forest)
12. We’re Free

+ Video "Graham Bonnet & George Lynch - All Night Long"

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní