Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 107 mb

Info:

Nashville, TN-- Anthemic, stadium sized, coming of age songs make up the unique sound of Fuel The Jet Records brand new band, Dark Horse. Country music has never heard anything like this before, with chorus’ that can rival any arena rock band to musicianship from Nashville music’s elite performers, Dark Horse are about to set the world ablaze with their debut single and video entitled “In The Country” off of their debut album, “Let It Ride”. Dark Horse appeals to a cross-genre demographic unlike any other band or artist in country music. Rock, country, and pop music fans will get to hear the debut single which coincides with the release of the music video on September 03, 2013 while full length album, “Let It Ride” will be released in January 2014.Lead singer and frontman Paul Laine (solo artist, producer, songwriter, ex-vocalist for New York’s own Danger Danger) alongside Steve Ohe (guitars), Jason Bonnell (bass), and John Stoltz (drums), and friends from Nashville, (members of Keith Urban, Rascall Flatts, and Brad Paisley’s bands), have created an instant classic for the masses. “In The Country” will be available worldwide as a digital download via iTunes, Amazon, & Google Play, as well as streaming services Spotify, Deezer, & Simfy. The music video, directed by Stefan Berrill of Brass Tacks Films, will be released on midnight (EST).The kick-off single, “In The Country” shines a light on co-writers Laine and Ohe's formative years growing up in a small town country life. “Let It Ride”, produced by Paul Laine and mixed by Bruno Ravel, ranges from feel-good tracks (You Were The One, Heaven Tonight), global issues (Better Days), emotional ballads (Goodbye, Strong, What She Meant to Me) and coming of age tracks (I Wouldn’t Have Missed It For The World, In The Country). Every now and then an album comes along that defines a new genre, an album which transcends the medium, an album for all ages, an album that has raised the bar for all others from this point forward, in short, a masterpiece.Tour dates are currently being compiled and a full tour in support of the album will be forthcoming, Press passes will be available for all media outlets in each city. Dark Horse want to be as interactive as possible and will communicate with fans through all their social media platforms.

Album:

The band DarkHorse with singer Paul Laine (Danger Danger), release in late April debut album "Let It Ride" by the company Fuel The Jet Records.Great CD. Just gave it a proper listen. Hooks, guitars, Paul's voice, true to life lyrics - all there. Some will always want a "Stick It" rehash (first listened to that album in 2001, liked some of the songs while others seemed dated), but if you approach with an open mind, I can't imagine too many being disappointed with this. Reminds me a lot of Bon Jovi's "Lost Highway" album. Yeah yeah, I know they're a dirty word around here, but that's my opinion and I'm stickin' it in your ear. Early faves are "In The Country", "Heaven Tonight", and "Goodbye". Also "You Were the One I Waited For", which sounds like an answer to Shugaazer's "Something Worth Waiting For", or maybe its just me. The most "classic MR" sounding songs are the ballads "Goodbye" and "Strong". Title track is probably my least fave, but not a bad song in the bunch...

Line-Up:

Jason Bonnell (bass)
Paul Laine (lead vocals/guitar) (Ex-Danger Danger)
Steve Ohe (guitar)
John Stoltz (drums)

Tracklist:

01. You Were The One I Waited For
02. Better Days
03. I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World
04. Goodbye
05. In The Country
06. Heaven Tonight
07. Strong
08. Nowhere Fast
09. What She Meant To Me
10. Let It Ride

+ Video "You Were The One (I Waited For)" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných