Alice Cooper - Trash (1989) (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition 2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2015, 16:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989) (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition 2014)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and occasion actor whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, and dueling swords,Cooper is considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; he has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock people.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after he moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage, with The Rolling Stone Album Guide calling him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Trash is the eighteenth studio album released by Alice Cooper in 1989. The album features the single "Poison", Cooper's first top ten hit since his single "You And Me" in 1977.After Alice's return to the music industry in 1986 with the successful "The Nightmare Returns" tour, Cooper had sought assistance from Desmond Child to create a comeback album. Trash became one of Cooper's biggest albums, accompanied by music videos for "Poison", "Bed of Nails", "House of Fire", and "Only My Heart Talkin'". A successful year-long worldwide concert tour in support of the album was documented in the home video release Alice Cooper Trashes The World.The album features many guest performances including Jon Bon Jovi, Stiv Bators, Steven Tyler, as well as singer/guitarist Kane Roberts, who left Cooper's band in 1988. Songwriting contributions were also made by Joan Jett, Diane Warren, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and John McCurry.Backing vocalist Louis "Louie" Merlino and drummer Bobby Chouinard later played together in Beggars & Thieves. Chouinard died in 1997

Line Up:

Alice Cooper: Lead Vocals
Kane Roberts, Joe Perry: Guitar
Hugh McDonald, Tom Hamilton: Bass
Bobby Chouinard, Joey Kramer: Drums

Produced by Desmond Child
Recording Engineers: Sir Arthur Payson, Obie O'Brien (O'Brien at Sanctuary Studios)
Assistant Engineers: George Cowan (Bearsville), Mark Tanzer (Blue Jay), Lolly Grodner (Mediasound),Ben Fowler (Power Station), John Herman (Right Track), Nick DiDia (Sanctuary Studios), Brian Sterber & Don Peterkofsky (Sigma Sound), Duane Seykora (The Complex), Robert Hart (Village Recorders)
Mixed by Steve Thompson and Michael Barbiero
Mastered by George Marino

Tracklist:

01. Poison
02. Spark In The Dark
03. House Of Fire
04. Why Trust You
05. Only My Heart Talkin'
06. Bed Of Nails
07. This Maniac's In Love With You
08. Trash
09. Hell Is Living Without You
10. I'm Your Gun
11. Only My Heart Talkin' (Japan Bonus Track)
12. I Got A Line On You (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Trash" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 62 neregistrovaných