Another Perfect Storm - Another Perfect Storm (2015)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2015, 15:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Modern Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 114 mb

Info:

Ben Draiman was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois and has been a singer-songwriter as well as a pianist from the young age of 13 years old. Heavily influenced by a wide variety of music and styles, his music can best be described as strong, emotional, melodic rock, fusing the softness of the piano along side the intensity and roughness of electric guitar. There is a special depth in his lyrics that cover a variety of topics from the deeply personal to the philosophical. He has been performing more intensively over the past 4 years in the local music scene. His performances as well as his music's unique intensely emotional and authentic style has set him apart from many other artists and has continued to draw larger audiences over the years all across the age demographic. His single "Soon Enough" which was released in 2011 in anticipation of his 6-Track EP, released in 2012, was on regular rotation on 94X in British Columbia, placing number 91 of the top 94 songs of 2011, It has also been featured several times on Rock 108 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and has been on quite a few local stations and online stations.

Album:

This album is amazing from start to finish – not that I expected anything less from Draiman. There is a good balance between ballads and more upbeat tracks. My favorite thing about Draiman’s music is that it is very apparent that real emotion went into writing each song- no matter the subject matter you can tell by the way the lyrics are written and performed that he poured his heart into writing that song. There are no ‘filler’ tracks on this album whatsoever!One of the most relatable songs, for me at least, is the title track “Another Perfect Storm”. This is an amazing song. The lyrics “its another sleepless night, and another perfect storm” open up the song, which goes on to talk about feeling defined by your past and being trapped in the “dark before the light” but that everything is going to be alright. I’m a sucker for a good inspirational song and “Another Perfect Storm” is a great one! This song speaks to me – like Ben Draiman knows exactly what I’m going through.When an album – an entire album – is really good, I often find myself unable to pick a favourite song and Another Perfect Storm is no different. I truly enjoy all eleven tracks pretty much equally! I kept listening to the album on repeat as I tried to write this review and I would say ‘okay this is my favorite song’ and I would start to write about it but then the next song would play and I would be like ‘no wait this is my favorite song!’ The first track that really stood out to me however, was “Wendy”. I love a song that tells a story. “Wendy” talks about a girl who had the world in the palm of her hand but fell from grace. “Mister Mister” also caught my attention because this song got stuck in my head really fast! I found myself singing along the second time I listened to the album all the way through.In conclusion, I think it’s safe to say that I’ve definitely found my first favorite album of 2015! I suggest that anyone who is a fan of melodic rock or rock in general should check out Another Perfect Storm by Ben Draiman, I really don’t think that you will be disappointed.

Line-Up:

Ben Draiman - Singer-Songwriter, Pianist

Tracklist:

01. The Way We Live [03:35]
02. Queer [03:13]
03. Really Want To [03:27]
04. Trust [04:40]
05. Mister Mister [03:55]
06. Covet [04:03]
07. Wendy [04:16]
08. Another Perfect Storm [04:12]
09. These Wrongs [03:28]
10. Burden [03:58]
11. Conversations (Bonus Track) [04:45]

+ Video "Another Perfect Storm" (LYRIC VIDEO)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných