L.R.S. - Down To The Core (Japan Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2020, 09:43

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)
Style : AOR , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Introducing L.R.S. featuring Tommy La Verdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) and Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME).The new AOR project LRS presents this single "Livin '4 a Dream" from the upcoming debut album "Down To The Core. LRS composed of the members Tommy LaVerdi (21 Guns), Josh Ramos (The Storm) and Michael Shotton (Von Groove, airtime).

Album:

We would like to introduce : LRS , a super band consisting of Tommy La Verdi ( 21 Guns ) , Josh Ramos ( The Storm , Hardline ) and Michael Shotton (Von Groove , airtime) .Originally planned as a project by the fantastic singer Tommy La Verdi , a musician in 1992 was able to win the attention of the music world for himself with the grandiose 21 Guns debut album " Salute " , again to make the ear available to the public , has the joint work of the artist quickly transformed into a power trio from tape. Were part of the team guitarist Josh Ramos and drummer Michael Shotton that from producer Alessandro Del Vecchio ( Hardline ) to come aboard .The creative process was quick and decisive , because Del Vecchio served as Manager of each grave goods , as all members live in other places, and at the same time stood with their own productions and help in the songwriting to the side. Thus, one had to create a unique sound in the tradition of Journey and The Storm in the situation.The result promises to be a dazzling example of new AOR music to be characterized by high class singing an extraordinary singer and charming guitars of Ramos . This is the album that should not be missed this year and is definitely the AOR highlight for the spring of 2014 there.The first time I heard L.R.S. and their debut “Down To The Core” I had no idea what to make of it. My first thought was “JOURNEY Lite…everything you wanted in a regular JOURNEY, and less”. But then I took a step back and gave it a few more spins. And while this undeniably 80’s influenced AOR, who cares? It is just good time rock and roll made for summertime drivin’ and having a backyard or beach party. Vocalist Tommy La Verdi (21 GUNS) returns to the scene in bold form and guitarist Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) channels his inner Neal Schon while Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) provides the drums as well as backing vocals. So if you’ve been paying attention L.R.S. is all of their initials, DUH! With contributions from album producer Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE) on keyboards, Hammond organ, and backing vocals what we have here is the formula for something so sugary sweet that NO dentist will recommend this one to their patients.As soon as you hear “Our Love to Stay”, “Livin 4 a Dream”, and “I Can Take You There” you will be immediately transplanted to a simpler time; one of tape decks in cars made for cruisin’while you tried to find some good Samaritan to get you beer at the local 7-11. “Never Surrender” features that riffy tune and snappy beat that you can just close your eyes and you’ll be able to see the hero in some teen comedy running after his dream girl. And if you tell me you don’t stop everything when one of those movies comes on you’re a liar.Next up is a ballad “Almost Over You” that La Verdi does exceptionally well on. He knows how to sell it in his vocal delivery and again, this is something I could easily see on Dial MTV back in the day. With that said, there is a misstep or two. “Shadow of a Man” and “Universal Cry” do nothing to separate themselves from the pack. They’re not bad, just not anything to write home about. Title track “Down to the Core” gets us back on track quickly though, so crisis averted. “Waiting for Love” is your standard up-tempo fare, heavy on the keys with big harmonies, and another winner, plus Ramos gives us a mini-solo that he’s obviously been waiting to unleash all album long.Album closer “Not One Way to Give” is nice, but it’s too slow to end things. Plus there are two more ballads in “To Be Your Man” and “I Will Find My Way”. Hey, no one likes a good slow number more than me, but on a 12-track album you’ve got four of ‘em. Nothing brings the party down like too many slowies on the same album. All told though, this is a solid debut from a band that if they can just tweak things a little bit will be making records that people will really be into for years. Again, the JOURNEY, FIREHOUSE, and BAD ENGLISH similarities run rampant across this whole thing, but if, like me, you’re on the wrong side of 40 you’ll dig it. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to take something for this toothache.Standout Tracks: “Our Love to Stay”, “Livin 4 a Dream”, “Never Surrender”, “Almost Over You”, “Waiting for Love”

Line-Up:

Tommy La Verdi - Lead Vocals (21 Guns, Kens Dojo, Rags)
Josh Ramos - Guitars (The Storm, Hardline, Ramos-Hugo, Two Fires)
Michael Shotton - Drums, Backing Vocals (Von Groove, Airtime, Shining Line, May Child)

With:

Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards, Hammond Organ, Backing Vocals (Charming Grace, Eden's Curse, Edge Of Forever, Lionville, Revolution Road)
Anna Portalupi - Bass, Fretless Bass (AOR, Chasing Violets, Hardline, Lionville, Paris)
Nicola Mazzucconi - Bass, Fretless Bass
Jamie Browne - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Our Love To Stay (4:54)
02. Livin’ 4 A Dream (4:46)
03. I Can Take You There (4:31)
04. Never Surrender (4:42)
05. Almost Over You (4:28)
06. Shadow Of A Man (4:20)
07. Universal Cry (5:03)
08. To Be Your Man (4:46)
09. Down To The Core (4:48)
10. I Will Find My Way (4:26)
11. Waiting For Love (3:39)
12. Not One Way To Give (5:28)
13. Almost Over You (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných