Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Evolucija (SWITZERLAND/SERBIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2024, 13:37

Evolucija - The World Is Full Of Wrath (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

The band “Evolucija” was founded in Switzerland in 2007 by Dragisa Marinjes.Evolucija is a Swiss-Serbian band that has released two studio albums in Germany and Serbia.This year they expect the release of a new studio album entitled “The World is full of Wrath”,produced in the famous Swedish “Fascination Street Studios” under the patronage of Jens Bogren Their second album “Hunt” brought the band a lot of international attention.At the end of 2018, Evolcuija received the Innocent Award for “Best Album of the Year” from the German magazine Cute & Dangerous.For the German film “The Templars” Dragisa composed the official soundtrack “Pale Rider”. The video to “Pale Rider” was produced by film producer and director Andreas Leffler and his team at a castle ruin in Zell (Germany). “Evolucija” was guest of honour at the film premiere in Munich. Before sold off house Andreas Leffler thanked Dragisa and “Evolucija” for the good cooperation and introduced them to the German audience. The song “Pale Rider” run as an introduction to the film on all big film canvases of Munich.In 2023, Evolucija was awarded the «Kraljevski Oskar popularnosti (Royal Oscar of Popularity)» as «Najbolji metal bend u Srbiji (the best metal band in Serbia)».They have many concerts behind them, including successful tours in Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and the Balkans, where they share the stage with some of the biggest names in the global heavy metal scene such as Paradise Lost, Doro Pesch, Children Of Bodom, Tyr and Pestilence, among others.

Album:

If you’re a big fan of symphonic metal, then the fabulous new album “The World Is Full Of Wrath” by Swiss/Serbian band EVOLUCIJA should almost certainly already be on your radar as a must check out when it drops on April 5th. I was both excited and intrigued to check out EVOLUCIJA’s first album release for over six years to see how they have evolved and progressed during that time. With four songs already released as singles, including the incredible “Storm”, I had thoroughly enjoyed everything I heard off the album so far and was keen to listen to the rest.There are notable high points for me with songs like the reworking of “Pale Rider” which not only shares its name with my favorite Clint Eastwood film, but could itself be an epic movie soundtrack with its rousing overture theme. What an awesome opening track it is with its slow burning intro leading us gently into a deeply fulfilling and rich velvety song which is simply beautiful on the ears. At the opposite end, I would also put the closing track “One Dime” on a par too with its equally appealing cinematic ear candy feel and well worked orchestral arrangements providing the other metaphorical slice of bread to a delicious symphonic metal sandwich.What about the filling you ask? Well lovely symphonic melodies such as “Inside The Whale”, “Storm” and “Soul For Sale” have an almost upbeat and very modern feel to them. The much lighter and deft high-octane riffs are not only very enjoyable, but will also lift your spirits too. The inclusion of Middle Eastern and pirate metal influences with these tracks further enhances that emotion and is very much in keeping with what is currently in vogue on the metal scene.Meanwhile tracks such as “The Earth Is Full Of Rats” are on the much heavier side of things with harder thumping bass lines and much darker connotations. Clean male vocals add the perfect opposing force to Ilana Von Arx‘ crystal clear vocals on a couple of the songs, including the dreamy ballad “Shame On You”, where the obligatory guitar solo is both poetic and spot on in its delivery as it cries out in unison.Elements of folk metal make up integral parts to songs such as “I Am The One” and “Seven Days Of The Weak” as they are blended in neatly with much more traditional heavy metal and symphonic arrangements to give an authentic retro listening experience to the listener. Add to all that an excellent cover of the 90s Cranberries classic “Zombie”, which is more than worthy of a mention on its own right, and you complete a top-drawer album which is sure to greatly please the symphonic metal fraternity.“The world Is Full Of Wrath” is in my opinion some mighty fine work and EVOLUCIJA are indeed progressing nicely along the music evolutionary scale. “The world Is Full Of Wrath” ticks a lot of boxes for EVOLUCIJA and though it never strays too far off the path of what those ever-fickle symphonic metal fans will love, it is undoubtedly a very solid composition with a few sprinkles of gold dust making it an album that is well worth checking out.

Line-Up:

Ilana von Arx - Vocals (female) (2009-present)
Darko Konstantinović - Guitars (2023-present) - See also: ex-Stratus
Dragiša Marinjes - Bass (2007-present)
Aleksandar Kaštevarac - Drums (2018-present) - See also: ex-Metro

Tracklist:

01. Pale Rider
02. Inside The Whale
03. The Earth Is Full Of Rats
04. Soul For Sale
05. Am I The One?
06. Shame On You
07. Seven Days Of The Weak
08. Storm
09. Zombie
10. One Dime

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných