Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Vhäldemar (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Aug 2022, 06:18

Vhäldemar - Fight To The End / I Made My Own Hell (2CD) (Fighter Records Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2002 / 2003 (Fighter Records Remastered Edition 2017)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Traditional Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 220 mb

Bio:

VHÄLDEMAR is a Spanish Metal band formed in the late 90’s in Vizcaya (Spain), when guitarrist Pedro J. Monge decided to create a group with the singer and guitarrist Carlos Escudero.In 2001 they released their first demo an it brought them a record deal with Arise Records with whom they launched their debut album “Fight to the End” in March 2002 and was released throughout Europe, Japan, Russia, south and North America.In late 2003, VHÄLDEMAR releases its second album “I Made my Own Hell” again on Arise Records.In 2007 they headlined in the Bilbao BBK Live Festival and the band released its third album “Metal of the World”.In August 2012 the band played at Leyendas del Rock Festival and also at Ripollet Rock Festival.In May 2013 the band releases their fourth album “Shadows of Combat”.In 2017 VHÄLDEMAR inks a deal with Fighter Records for a multi-album deal which includes the re-issue of their two first albums "Fight to the End" ('02) y "I Made my Own Hell" ('03) to be released on 21st April 2017 on a double-CD with 5 bonus and remastered sound.A 5-song digipack EP entitled “Old King’s Visions” will be released in May 4th and their brand new 5th opus "Against All Kings" is expected for next October 2017.VHÄLDEMAR is also scheduled to play at Leyendas del Rock Festival next August alongside with bands like Megadeth, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy...

Album:

Re-issue in 2-CD of the two first albums from ‘02 & ’03 with remastered sound and 5 bonus tracks, of one of Spain’s leading Power Heavy Metal bands!!

Line Up:

Carlos Escudero - Guitars (rhythm) (1999-2010), Vocals (lead) (1999-present)
Adolfo WB - Bass (2014-present) - See also: Hex, ex-From the Cross, ex-Left Hand Riders, ex-Waldheim, ex-In Thousand Lakes, ex-Beer Mosh
Pedro J. Monge - Guitars, Keyboards (1999-present) - See also: Southern Skies
Jonkol Tera - Keyboards
Gontzal - Drums (2012-present) - See also: ex-Zaunka, ex-Amargor, ex-Reborn, ex-Su Ta Ke

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Black Beast 03:46
02. Energy 04:31
03. Feelings 04:14
04. Lost World 03:54
05. Old King's Visions (Part I) 06:07
06. Number 01:10
07. 7 02:53
08. The Helmet of War 02:51
09. Fight to the End 04:44
10. Traitor 02:04
11. Vhaldemar 04:47
12. Lost World (demo version) 03:53 (Bonus Track)
13. 7 (demo version) 02:53 (Bonus Track)
14. Patroclus 03:41 (Bonus Track)

CD2:

01. I Made My Own Hell 04:19
02. Breakin' All the Rules 04:10
03. No Return 03:53
04. Steam-Roller 04:16
05. Old King's Visions (Part II) 06:55
06. On a Crossroads 01:08 (Bonus Track)
07. Higher 04:53 (Bonus Track)
08. Mystery 03:22
09. House of War 04:23
10. Moonlight 00:42
11. Dreamer 03:35
12. Death Comes Tonight 04:41
13. I Will Raise My Fist 05:17
14. March of Dooms 05:10

Tracks 6 and 7 on CD2 ("On a Crossroads" and "Higher") are also marked as bonus tracks.

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Vhäldemar (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Aug 2022, 06:19

Vhäldemar - Old King's Visions (EP) (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

VHÄLDEMAR is a Spanish Metal band formed in the late 90’s in Vizcaya (Spain), when guitarrist Pedro J. Monge decided to create a group with the singer and guitarrist Carlos Escudero.In 2001 they released their first demo an it brought them a record deal with Arise Records with whom they launched their debut album “Fight to the End” in March 2002 and was released throughout Europe, Japan, Russia, south and North America.In late 2003, VHÄLDEMAR releases its second album “I Made my Own Hell” again on Arise Records.In 2007 they headlined in the Bilbao BBK Live Festival and the band released its third album “Metal of the World”.In August 2012 the band played at Leyendas del Rock Festival and also at Ripollet Rock Festival.In May 2013 the band releases their fourth album “Shadows of Combat”.In 2017 VHÄLDEMAR inks a deal with Fighter Records for a multi-album deal which includes the re-issue of their two first albums "Fight to the End" ('02) y "I Made my Own Hell" ('03) to be released on 21st April 2017 on a double-CD with 5 bonus and remastered sound.A 5-song digipack EP entitled “Old King’s Visions” will be released in May 4th and their brand new 5th opus "Against All Kings" is expected for next October 2017.VHÄLDEMAR is also scheduled to play at Leyendas del Rock Festival next August alongside with bands like Megadeth, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy...

Album:

I have never heard of Spanish Vhaldemar, but they have been kicking it around since the beginning of the century, releasing albums on a pretty regular one-per-two year’s basis. Notably, every release of Vhaldemar’s has a song titled Old King’s Visions, and this last EP not only has Part V installment of Old King’s Visions (titled 1366), the band even named the whole EP after their favorite theme.How connected Old King’s Visions songs are throughout Vhaldemar’s career I wouldn’t know. What I do know, however, for a fact, if there is music to inject a dose of testosterone, and put you in touch with your masculine side, then Old King’s Visions certainly accomplishes that. The Spaniards don’t waste a second and plunge right into it from the word ‘go’, playing old school metal with gruff leading vocals (all reminiscent of Grave Digger), only with machine-like drumming and modernized production. There are hooky riffs in 1366, chorus to engrain in your memory and something to sing along with while you get to know Vhaldemar. The gallop of I Will Stand Forever may be simple in its chord sequences, but it is overtly melodic and the band seems to enjoy themselves very much, while also piping in quirky solos along the way. After a mid-way Intro, which is mostly piano musings, Vhaldemar seizes onto the hook of Howling at the Moon and proceeds with unrelenting, almost excessive, double bass. Melodic twists have certain degree of folksiness to them, reminding of Dark Moor, and Howling at the Moon also sees a good use of gang vocals. If there is an opposite of fruity power metal, Vhaldemar is it, almost directly in your face in this manner.The cover of Helloween’s Gorgar from Walls of Jericho could not have been a more perfect pick for Vhaldemar. Whereas the song seemed a little chuggy and out of place on the EP by the legendary German speed metallers, here, when Vhaldemar can latch onto that signature heavy riff, the song has a definite home on the EP. Muscular to a default, the Spaniards don’t forget a quick classic Per Gunt by Grieg insert, which rounds Gorgar into completion.If you are after intricate in heavy metal, or prefer softer or more symphonic touch, Old King’s Visions will disappoint. If you simply want to strap it on and plow straight through the traditional old school approach, this is a quick fix of caffeinated metal along the lines of the aforementioned Grave Digger and maybe Lost Horizon or Portuguese Ironsword.

Line Up:

Carlos Escudero - Guitars (rhythm) (1999-2010), Vocals (lead) (1999-present)
Adolfo WB - Bass (2014-present) - See also: Hex, ex-From the Cross, ex-Left Hand Riders, ex-Waldheim, ex-In Thousand Lakes, ex-Beer Mosh
Jonkol Tera - Keyboards
Gontzal - Drums (2012-present) - See also: ex-Zaunka, ex-Amargor, ex-Reborn, ex-Su Ta Ke

Tracklist:

01. 1366 (Old King´s Visions Part V) 03:56
02. I Will Stand Forever 03:43
03. Intro 00:32
04. Howling at the Moon 04:40
05. Gorgar (Helloween cover) 04:12

+ Video "1366 (Old King´s Visions Part V)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Aug 2022, 06:20

Vhäldemar - Against All Kings (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

For many of us, we listen to metal because it’s larger than life and can pump us up quicker than any fucking energy drink on the planet! I’ve always been on the search for the next surge of fucking badassery in the form of metal, and today I’ve stumbled across something truly stupendous. Opposed to being straight heavy metal, Spain’s Vhäldemar boasts a powerful concoction of power metal, but the categorization matters not as all you need to know is that this band kicks all the ass, and the music speaks for itself!Nothing says fucking awesome more than an incredibly heavy piece of metal that instantly puts hairs on your chest and makes even the tiniest of boys men in the blink of an eye; that’s precisely what Vhäldemar does with their fifth opus of legends and badassery. While the upcoming slab of mastery over metal known as “Against All Kings” has ridiculous levels of flash that can’t be ignored, there’s loads of actual meat to this album to not make it material that looks pleasing but is, in reality, garbage. Thus, Vhäldemar grant us an audacious eleven tracks of pure badassery that range from harmonic hymns of the gods themselves to battle cries that echo through the ages to even an instrumental closer that’s both incredibly satisfying and beautiful at the same time. “Against All Kings” is the clear culmination of all that Vhäldemar has achieved up to this point manifest into one record, and that’s something I can easily tell even though I’ve never once before heard of this Spanish band. Their worship to metal is all but undeniable, their talent is like an inferno to most others who dare try their hand at the style, and their uncomprehensible badassery can only be matched by the likes of legends like Manowar. Melody permeates every drop of “Against All Kings” to where you can head bang to the entire record no issue and be so pumped as to keep replaying the album over and over again because it’s so fucking infectiously badass to where you never want it to end! Few bands can allow such a fire to burn in your stomach that’s stronger than the sun itself, yet Vhäldemar accomplishes it perfectly with their fifth outing for a record whose power can’t be denied and a level of understanding for the style that many bands can only dream of!Power metal is one that requires something very simple: power! Many forget to incorporate that into their sound and thus sound weak with no sort of structure to keep their music going, but Vhäldemar has mastered the art of putting power, badassery, and the most metal ideals put into a single record that’s overflowing with entertainment value to where it’s simply impossible to resist. “Against All Kings” is quite possibly the epitome of a record like this that will be put out this year, and any person who dares call themselves a fan of heavy or power metal should really hear this record if they want to know what band they need to know about right now, and whom to hail as one of the upcoming kings of heavy metal!

Line Up:

Jonkol Tera Keyboards
Carlos Escudero Guitars (rhythm) (1999-2010), Vocals (lead) (1999-present)
Pedro J. Monge Guitars, Keyboards (1999-present) - See also: Southern Skies
Gontzal Drums (2012-present) - See also: ex-Zaunka, ex-Amargor, ex-Reborn, ex-Su Ta Ke
Adolfo WB Bass (2014-present) - See also: Hex, ex-From the Cross, ex-Left Hand Riders, ex-Waldheim, ex-In Thousand Lakes, ex-Beer Mosh

Tracklist:

01. Metalizer
02. 1366 (Old King's Visions Part V)
03. Against All Kings
04. Eye For An Eye
05. I Will Stand Forever
06. Vulcano
07. Howling At The Moon
08. The Last To Die
09. Walking In The Rain
10. Rebel Mind
11. Titans In D Minor
12. Point Of No Return (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "1366 (Old King's Visions Part V) (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Aug 2022, 06:20

Vhäldemar - Straight To Hell (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

Maybe it’s the cheesy theatrics, the lack of grit, or just good old “not my cup of tea”, but I don’t like power metal. Or so I thought, until this years Ross The Boss record Born of Fire swept me off my feet with awesome riffing, just enough cheese to be epic, yet enough grit to be heavy. Maybe with age comes softness (or wisdom?), and I let myself find enjoyment on the edges of this scary realm that is power metal land? Why do I bring this up here? It’s because I picked Vhäldemar’s new release Straight To Hell from the promo list due to the fact that their single Afterlife reminded me a lot of Ross The Boss. Now that I have the full record here for review, this impression is reinforced quite a bit.Let’s take a step back. Vhäldemar are from Barakaldo in beautiful Basque Country, and they have been around since 1999. I have not come across them before, probably due to my aforementioned aversion to the word power in connection with anything metal. Straight To Hell is their sixth full length, and I am glad I gave it a shot. With only 36 minutes over 9 songs it is not overly long, but the average run time of 4 minutes per song fits to the snappy heavy metal anthems that populate this album. The instrumental work here is pretty much flawless. The riffing can be fast and frantic like on album opener My Spirit, but often settles into a more pushing and heavy, slowed down tempo like on Death to the Wizard. The solos, whether delivered by guitar or keyboard (or most often both), are always a beautiful blend of shredding virtuosity and melodic awesomeness, and put a big fat grin on my face. This is the kind of stuff that makes a teenager want to pick up a guitar and start a band.The biggest asset from my point of view is Carlos Escudero on vocals though. So often power metal vocalists, while skilled without end, just fail to engage me in the epic stories they tell, as they lack grit and character. Not Mr. Escudero though. With a voice that can both deliver sandpaper-like roughness and high-pitched yells, he delivers one epic chorus after the other that makes me want to ride into battle next to him with my breast swelled with pride and my axe held high. I also admire that after more than 20 years into the existence of the band, they have not gone soft at all. There’s nothing on this record that could really be titled a “ballad”, the only thing coming close is the slowest and most epic track When it’s all over, but even here there is power and energy.So here it is, I officially like a power metal record. A lot. If you like guitars, riffs, epicness, metal… you should definitely check out Vhäldemar’s Straight To Hell.

Line Up:

Carlos Escudero - Guitars (rhythm) (1999-2010), Vocals (lead) (1999-present) - See also: ex-Ruptura
Raúl Serrano - Bass
Jonkol Tera - Keyboards - See also: Incursed, Orion Child, ex-Under Silence
Jandro - Drums (2017-present) - See also: Orion Child

Tracklist:

01. My Spirit (03:53)
02. Death to the Wizard (03:23)
03. Afterlife (03:47)
04. Straight to Hell (03:19)
05. Old King's Visions (VI) (04:46)
06. Fear (05:31)
07. Hell Is on Fire (03:31)
08. When It's All Over (04:24)
09. Damnation's Here (03:50)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Aug 2022, 06:22

Vhäldemar - Straight To Hell (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Maybe it’s the cheesy theatrics, the lack of grit, or just good old “not my cup of tea”, but I don’t like power metal. Or so I thought, until this years Ross The Boss record Born of Fire swept me off my feet with awesome riffing, just enough cheese to be epic, yet enough grit to be heavy. Maybe with age comes softness (or wisdom?), and I let myself find enjoyment on the edges of this scary realm that is power metal land? Why do I bring this up here? It’s because I picked Vhäldemar’s new release Straight To Hell from the promo list due to the fact that their single Afterlife reminded me a lot of Ross The Boss. Now that I have the full record here for review, this impression is reinforced quite a bit.Let’s take a step back. Vhäldemar are from Barakaldo in beautiful Basque Country, and they have been around since 1999. I have not come across them before, probably due to my aforementioned aversion to the word power in connection with anything metal. Straight To Hell is their sixth full length, and I am glad I gave it a shot. With only 36 minutes over 9 songs it is not overly long, but the average run time of 4 minutes per song fits to the snappy heavy metal anthems that populate this album. The instrumental work here is pretty much flawless. The riffing can be fast and frantic like on album opener My Spirit, but often settles into a more pushing and heavy, slowed down tempo like on Death to the Wizard. The solos, whether delivered by guitar or keyboard (or most often both), are always a beautiful blend of shredding virtuosity and melodic awesomeness, and put a big fat grin on my face. This is the kind of stuff that makes a teenager want to pick up a guitar and start a band.The biggest asset from my point of view is Carlos Escudero on vocals though. So often power metal vocalists, while skilled without end, just fail to engage me in the epic stories they tell, as they lack grit and character. Not Mr. Escudero though. With a voice that can both deliver sandpaper-like roughness and high-pitched yells, he delivers one epic chorus after the other that makes me want to ride into battle next to him with my breast swelled with pride and my axe held high. I also admire that after more than 20 years into the existence of the band, they have not gone soft at all. There’s nothing on this record that could really be titled a “ballad”, the only thing coming close is the slowest and most epic track When it’s all over, but even here there is power and energy.So here it is, I officially like a power metal record. A lot. If you like guitars, riffs, epicness, metal… you should definitely check out Vhäldemar’s Straight To Hell.

Line Up:

Carlos Escudero - Guitars (rhythm) (1999-2010), Vocals (lead) (1999-present) - See also: ex-Ruptura
Raúl Serrano - Bass
Jonkol Tera - Keyboards - See also: Incursed, Orion Child, ex-Under Silence
Jandro - Drums (2017-present) - See also: Orion Child

Tracklist:

01. My Spirit (03:53)
02. Death to the Wizard (03:23)
03. Afterlife (03:47)
04. Straight to Hell (03:19)
05. Old King's Visions (VI) (04:46)
06. Fear (05:31)
07. Hell Is on Fire (03:31)
08. When It's All Over (04:24)
09. Damnation's Here (03:50)
11. Warriors (Japan Bonus Track)
12. King Of The Night (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných