Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Iron Mask (BEL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2022, 15:22

Iron Mask - Fifth Son Of Winterdoom (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

From the beginning on passion always was the driving force for Belgian guitar master Dushan Petrossi. In the slipstream of his symphonic metal band Magic Kingdom, Petrossi followed his neo-classical influences with IRON MASK for 10 years now. All the dedication he put into the band finally resulted in IRON MASK becoming the more successful of the two. Especially in Japan they are is hailed as one of the best neo-classical power metal band for years now, but also the following in Europe is steadily increasing.This development surely will continue with the new (fourth) album "Black As Death“. Even more: the perspective for IRON MASK is very promising and it's likely that the band will advance to the next level of popularity. As their new vocalist ex-Yngwie Malmsteen frontman Mark Boals was chosen by Petrossi. "After having the material recorded I realised that Mark Boals would be the best singer for most of the new songs, range-wise this is my most technically difficult album to sing, so Mark ended up on 10 songs, Goran Edman on one and Valhalla jr. on one (+ the vinyl bonus track), as he is recovering from a neck surgery and couldn’t do more”, Petrossi explains.IRON MASK stand out from many other artists of the neo-classical metal genre because they manage to combine high musical ambitions with a certain kind of accessibility and lots of variety. Therefore you find high-speed tracks ("Feel The Fire", "Blizzard Of Doom", "Nosferatu") epic songs like "Genghis Khan", the impressive title track "Black As Death" and the incredible "God Punishes, I Kill" beside catchy hard rock tracks ("Broken Hero", "Rebel Kid", "The Absence") – a varied mixture, forged by Petrossi's songwriting skills. With "Magic Sky Requiem" (sung by Goran Edman) "Black As Death" also offers a beautiful ballad. On the European bonus track "Evil Strikes In Silence“ we get to hear Götz "Valhalla jr." Mohre on vocals, as well as on "March Of The Slaves" which will be available on the vinyl edition (2-vinyl) of "Black As Death" only.The album's mix and mastering was handled by the experienced Dennis Ward (Krokus, Pink Cream 69, Silent Force, Angra) who made the song material (which was produced by Dushan Petrossi himself) shine in the best of ways.With "Black as Death" Dushan Petrossi and his band manage the feat of musical claim to be merged with accessibility, so fans of Firewind, Dio, Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen and Rainbow will all have their joy in this extraordinary album.IRON MASK´s debut album "Revenge Is My Name" (Lion Music) was released in 2002. Three years later the band made the biggest leap forward and impressed with "Hordes Of The Brave" (Lion Music), a strong and versatile neo-classical power metal opus. Here also the collaboration with Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia, ex-At Vance) began, who from then on sang full songs or choir provided support on any IRON MASK record. Nevertheless, it should take almost five years before IRON MASK released their third album "Shadow Of The Red Baron" (Lion Music). A death in the family threw back the creative bandleader. But the reactions on "Shadow Of The Red Baron" were again excellent, and so it is hardly surprising that not even two years later a more than adequate successor is at the start now with “Black As Death”.

Album:

Fifth Son of Winterdoom is the fifth studio album by Belgian power metal band Iron Mask, that was released on November 8, 2013 by AFM Records. All songs were composed by Dushan Petrossi.LA Weekly named its cover as the second most ridiculous metal album cover of 2013.So my Editor-In-Chief here at Metal Temple sent me an album for review. That’s nothing new; he does that all the time. The thing I found odd is that he sent me an album from IRON MASK, specifically their latest, “Fifth Son of Winterdoom”, available November 19 via AFM Records. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t they a Power Metal band? Indeed they are, and this is not usually my thing at all. But, I am nothing, if not open-minded, so I gave it a few listens. And while it isn’t bad, it’s not great, either. I think if I was 15 and this was 1988 I’d be all over this, wearing out the tape in my Walkman (for those of you who even remember what those were!), listening over and over, with this band’s patch emblazoned on my denim jacket. But alas, it is 2013, and much of this album sounds very, very dated.Now this is not a knock against the musical abilities of the respective members of IRON MASK, not at all. The band’s got chops, there’s no denying that. But much of this album sounds like the same thing over and over again, and there was really nothing to get excited about or sink my teeth into. I mean, songs like “Angel Eyes Demon Soul” and opener “Back Into Mystery” have some catchy hooks to them, but at the same time they don’t make me rush to hear them again. And “Father Farewell” is just terrible, no matter who it’s dedicated to.Now, with all that said, there were some diamonds in this rough. “Eagle of Fire” and “Like a Lion In a Cage” are pure Neo-Classical / Power Metal bliss, all driving riffs and 70mph noodling solos. And “Run to Me” is another standout, along with “Seven Samurai”. “One Commandment” is one of the ballsier tunes as well, with a chunky riff throughout. The closer “The Picture of Dorian Grey” is probably my favorite, a fast-paced seven minute ride that manages to be heavy and melodic, without being too catchy, unlike much of this album.Which brings me to the title track: starting with the crunch of footsteps in snow accompanied by a crying infant, we are treated to ten minutes of a song that quite frankly goes nowhere except in circles. It is a rather bloated affair that is not good. Not at all. That was probably the longest ten minutes of my life. But wait, there’s more! “Reconquista 1492” lumbers along at a snail’s pace and can only be described as slow torture featuring recycled IRON MAIDEN riffs. And oy, “Rock Religion”…with that title, do I need to say anymore??Overall, I think “Fifth Son of Winterdoom” suffers from a combination of self-indulgence and being overly-catchy in too many places. It’s a shame, because these guys are clearly very talented. I think if they’d trimmed about four songs off the record they could have had a real winner.

Line Up:

Mark Boals - Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Holy Force, Joshua Perahia, Lyraka, Mark Boals, Ring of Fire, Seven the Hardway, The Codex, ex-Maestro Alex Gregory, ex-Royal Hunt, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Savoy Brown, ex-Ted Nugent, ex-Uli Jon Roth
Vasiliy Molchanov - Bass (2002-present) - See also: Magic Kingdom, ex-Cryme, ex-Shah
Dushan Petrossi - Guitars (2002-present) - See also: Magic Kingdom
Andreas Lindhal - Keyboards
Ramy Ali - Drums (2010-present) - See also: Freedom Call, Kiske / Somerville, Roger Staffelbach's Angel of Eden, Evidence One, ex-Getaway, ex-Justice, ex-Frontline

Tracklist:

01. Back Into Mystery
02. Like A Lion In A Cage
03. Only One Commandment
04. Seven Samurai
05. Fifth Son of Winterdoom
06. Angel Eyes, Demon Soul
07. Rock Religion
08. Father Farewell
09. Eagle Of Fire
10. Reconquista 1492
11. Run To Me
12. The Picture Of Dorian Grey
13. We Were Soldiers (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Iron Mask (BEL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2022, 15:23

Iron Mask - Shadow Of The Red Baron (AFM Records Edition 2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (AFM Records Edition 2015)
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

Iron Mask, the power and neo classical-metal band of Dushan Petrossi (guitarist and mastermind of the international act Magic Kingdom)...From the beginning on passion always was the driving force for Belgian guitar master Dushan Petrossi. In the slipstream of his symphonic metal band Magic Kingdom, Petrossi followed his neo-classical influences with IRON MASK for 10 years now. All the dedication he put into the band finally resulted in IRON MASK becoming the more successful of the two. Especially in Japan they are is hailed as one of the best neo-classical power metal band for years now, but also the following in Europe is steadily increasing.This development surely will continue with the new (fourth) album "Black As Death“. Even more: the perspective for IRON MASK is very promising and it's likely that the band will advance to the next level of popularity. As their new vocalist ex-Yngwie Malmsteen frontman Mark Boals was chosen by Petrossi. "After having the material recorded I realised that Mark Boals would be the best singer for most of the new songs, range-wise this is my most technically difficult album to sing, so Mark ended up on 10 songs, Goran Edman on one and Valhalla jr. on one (+ the vinyl bonus track), as he is recovering from a neck surgery and couldn’t do more”, Petrossi explains.IRON MASK stand out from many other artists of the neo-classical metal genre because they manage to combine high musical ambitions with a certain kind of accessibility and lots of variety. Therefore you find high-speed tracks ("Feel The Fire", "Blizzard Of Doom", "Nosferatu") epic songs like "Genghis Khan", the impressive title track "Black As Death" and the incredible "God Punishes, I Kill" beside catchy hard rock tracks ("Broken Hero", "Rebel Kid", "The Absence") – a varied mixture, forged by Petrossi's songwriting skills. With "Magic Sky Requiem" (sung by Goran Edman) "Black As Death" also offers a beautiful ballad. On the European bonus track "Evil Strikes In Silence“ we get to hear Götz "Valhalla jr." Mohre on vocals, as well as on "March Of The Slaves" which will be available on the vinyl edition (2-vinyl) of "Black As Death" only.The album's mix and mastering was handled by the experienced Dennis Ward (Krokus, Pink Cream 69, Silent Force, Angra) who made the song material (which was produced by Dushan Petrossi himself) shine in the best of ways.With "Black as Death" Dushan Petrossi and his band manage the feat of musical claim to be merged with accessibility, so fans of Firewind, Dio, Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen and Rainbow will all have their joy in this extraordinary album.IRON MASK´s debut album "Revenge Is My Name" (Lion Music) was released in 2002. Three years later the band made the biggest leap forward and impressed with "Hordes Of The Brave" (Lion Music), a strong and versatile neo-classical power metal opus. Here also the collaboration with Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia, ex-At Vance) began, who from then on sang full songs or choir provided support on any IRON MASK record. Nevertheless, it should take almost five years before IRON MASK released their third album "Shadow Of The Red Baron" (Lion Music). A death in the family threw back the creative bandleader. But the reactions on "Shadow Of The Red Baron" were again excellent, and so it is hardly surprising that not even two years later a more than adequate successor is at the start now with “Black As Death”.

Album:

Iron Mask's “Shadow Of The Red Baron” album will see a re-release on January 22nd, 2016 (just in time for the band's impending tour with Luca Turilli's Rhapsody) and this new edition will feature two bonus tracks with new vocalist Artur Almeida: "The Picture Of Dorian Gray" and "Fifth Son Of Winterdoom."For mix and mastering of the album, Iron Mask secured the services of highly-acclaimed Jens Bogren (Opeth, Kreator, Symhony X). The artwork was done by Eric Philippe who is known for his extensive works with Rhapsody.I’m going to be honest with you. I have heard them before as a band and a couple of their songs, so I can’t say that IRON MASK is a well known band for me. But listening to "Shadow Of The Red Baron" I think that I should check out their previous releases.I’m not sure if I have to call IRON MASK a Dushan Petrossi project or a full band, but that doesn’t matter much. Their journey in the music industry started in 2002 with their debut album "Revenge Is My Name". Three years later, in 2005, their second album entitled "Hordes of the Brave", came out. And…that’s about it! It’s not my fault that they have only this information in their bio.As for "Shadow Of The Red Baron": to tell you the truth, I was expecting it to be a concept album, due to the cover and the title. Not that not being a concept album is bad though. The first self titled track made me have great expectations for this CD. Great production, not that I’ve expected anything less nowadays from a Power Metal band, and a song that your head will want to start moving up and down from the first seconds. The bridge and the chorus are easy to remember and to sing and even though it’s almost a seven-minute composition it will not make you get bored. The Malmsteen aura is surely here and the powerful drumming from Stout makes it a really good opening. Not that the rest of the album is bad, on the contrary. Most of them have choruses that are easy to remember, nice melodies and solos and Valhalla Jr’s voice is the one that the album needed. But not everything is nice here.Even though I did like the album, there is a problem. OK, I know that one time we want something innovative and some others we like the old school Metal. In "Shadow Of The Red Baron" I do like that it is faithful to the old school "Melodic Neo-Classical Power Metal", as their record company says in the info sheet, but there are moments that Dushan’s ideas are not filtered. So you are starting to think that this sounds like IRON MAIDEN and the other riff like HELLOWEEN and this part is a typical Malmsteen one. That’s what I don’t like in any album.Overall, this is a nice CD among all of crap that is being released. Well worked tracks and nice melodies will make any Metal fan that likes this kind of music have a good time. And if they manage to absorb their influences things will be even better. Best moments: "Shadow Of the Red Baron", "Resurrection" and "Universe".

Line-Up:

Dushan Petrossi – Guitar, Orchestral Samples
Vassili Moltchanov – Bass
Valhalla Jr - Vocals
Andreas Lindahl - Keyboards
Erik Stout – Drums

Guests:

Roma Sladleski - Harsh Vocals
Oliver Hartmann - Vocals (on "Dreams"), Backing Choirs
Lars Eric Mattsson - Guest Solo (on "Sahara")

Tracklist:

01. Shadow of the Red Baron
02. Dreams
03. Forever in the Dark
04. Resurrection
05. Sahara
06. Black Devil Ship
07. We Will Meet Again
08. Universe
09. My Angel Is Gone
10. Only the Good Die Young
11. Ghost of the Tzar
12. Fifth Son of Winterdoom (2015) (Bonus Track)
13. The Picture of Dorian Gray (2015) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2022, 15:23

Iron Mask - Diabolica (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Power Metal

Bio:

Iron Mask, the power and neo classical-metal band of Dushan Petrossi (guitarist and mastermind of the international act Magic Kingdom)...From the beginning on passion always was the driving force for Belgian guitar master Dushan Petrossi. In the slipstream of his symphonic metal band Magic Kingdom, Petrossi followed his neo-classical influences with IRON MASK for 10 years now. All the dedication he put into the band finally resulted in IRON MASK becoming the more successful of the two. Especially in Japan they are is hailed as one of the best neo-classical power metal band for years now, but also the following in Europe is steadily increasing.This development surely will continue with the new (fourth) album "Black As Death“. Even more: the perspective for IRON MASK is very promising and it's likely that the band will advance to the next level of popularity. As their new vocalist ex-Yngwie Malmsteen frontman Mark Boals was chosen by Petrossi. "After having the material recorded I realised that Mark Boals would be the best singer for most of the new songs, range-wise this is my most technically difficult album to sing, so Mark ended up on 10 songs, Goran Edman on one and Valhalla jr. on one (+ the vinyl bonus track), as he is recovering from a neck surgery and couldn’t do more”, Petrossi explains.IRON MASK stand out from many other artists of the neo-classical metal genre because they manage to combine high musical ambitions with a certain kind of accessibility and lots of variety. Therefore you find high-speed tracks ("Feel The Fire", "Blizzard Of Doom", "Nosferatu") epic songs like "Genghis Khan", the impressive title track "Black As Death" and the incredible "God Punishes, I Kill" beside catchy hard rock tracks ("Broken Hero", "Rebel Kid", "The Absence") – a varied mixture, forged by Petrossi's songwriting skills. With "Magic Sky Requiem" (sung by Goran Edman) "Black As Death" also offers a beautiful ballad. On the European bonus track "Evil Strikes In Silence“ we get to hear Götz "Valhalla jr." Mohre on vocals, as well as on "March Of The Slaves" which will be available on the vinyl edition (2-vinyl) of "Black As Death" only.The album's mix and mastering was handled by the experienced Dennis Ward (Krokus, Pink Cream 69, Silent Force, Angra) who made the song material (which was produced by Dushan Petrossi himself) shine in the best of ways.With "Black as Death" Dushan Petrossi and his band manage the feat of musical claim to be merged with accessibility, so fans of Firewind, Dio, Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen and Rainbow will all have their joy in this extraordinary album.IRON MASK´s debut album "Revenge Is My Name" (Lion Music) was released in 2002. Three years later the band made the biggest leap forward and impressed with "Hordes Of The Brave" (Lion Music), a strong and versatile neo-classical power metal opus. Here also the collaboration with Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia, ex-At Vance) began, who from then on sang full songs or choir provided support on any IRON MASK record. Nevertheless, it should take almost five years before IRON MASK released their third album "Shadow Of The Red Baron" (Lion Music). A death in the family threw back the creative bandleader. But the reactions on "Shadow Of The Red Baron" were again excellent, and so it is hardly surprising that not even two years later a more than adequate successor is at the start now with “Black As Death”.

Album:

Belgian Melodic Power Metal band IRON MASK is right now putting finishing touches on their brand new album, titled “Diabolica”, which is scheduled for a September 23rd release, via AFM Records.The following is from the IRON MASK Facebook and written by Dushan Petrossi – guitarist, lyricist, songwriter and writer of orchestral arrangements for IRON MASK:I am happy and eager to present to you: “Diabolica ‘s line -up”.
 The sixth Iron Mask album, where I, as always, gave it my all to create something that pleases the fans, that I am proud to call my art. 
It is with great honour that I present to you the band!First of all, 
On bass, the deep sound with a precise hand, Vassili Moltchanov.
 On drums, Heartbeat of the band, the great stick-spinning Master of Groove, Ramy Ali.
 On guitars, orchestration and all music composing and lyrics, yours truly…Last but not least, for vocals I have worked together with Diego Valdez from Argentina (Electronomicon, Helker). 
After a long search and life twisting events, the band and I decided that only him could give these new songs justice, a new era and a bright future has just began.
 His passion and sound give an extra dimension to the soul of every single song.
 Working with him is a real joy on a high professional and artistic level.
 His voice is in perfect harmony with my music, just as his personality is with mine.We all hope you enjoy every note on this album.
Keep on rocking, because we do it all for you!

Line-Up:

Vasiliy Molchanov Bass (2002-present) - See also: Magic Kingdom, ex-Cryme, ex-Shah, ex-Kings of Spades
Dushan Petrossi Guitars (2002-present) - See also: Arms of War, Magic Kingdom
Ramy Ali Drums (2010-present) - See also: Freedom Call, Roger Staffelbach's Angel of Eden, Evidence One, ex-Getaway, Rik Priem's Prime, State of Rock, ex-Justice, ex-Kiske / Somerville, ex-Serious Black (live), ex-Frontline
Artur Almeida Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Attick Demons

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Forget, I Don't Forgive 04:40
02. Doctor Faust 07:41
03. Galileo 06:44
04. Oliver Twist 06:30
05. March 666 04:55
06. All for Metal 03:58
07. The Rebellion of Lucifer 06:01
08. Diabolica 05:08
09. The First and the Last 04:01
10. Ararat 07:05
11. Flying Fortress 04:53
12. Cursed in the Devil's Mill 13:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2022, 15:24

Iron Mask - Master Of Masters (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Style : Neoclassical Power Metal

Bio:

Iron Mask, the power metal masters from Belgium are back after a 4 year break with a neo-classical power metal and most original new album “Master of Masters! Stronger than ever with their finest album to date! We are excited and blessed to announce their seventh album “Master Of Masters”, all stars aligned like never before! Dushan managed to write his best material ever and all 12 songs have that perfect combination of pure metal, easy-listening feel with progressive touches, beautiful orchestrations with virtuos playing and catchy melodies.The band succeeded again – even during these strange times – to record with full-on passion, energy and fire.The entire process went fast and smooth, as all was directed by the Gods themselves.Everything was written, recorded and mixed in less than 6 months!It has been a long search, but with Mike joining the band as lead vocalist, it’s a perfect fit.Iron Mask finally found the singing gem and truly committed band member, they’ve been searching for so long and it was hidden in Belgium! Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia, Hartmann) joined in again for this MASTERpiece and took up one song as guest vocalist and all the album choirs.After 20 years, 6 albums and the most devoted fans around the world… the best is now to come.Prepare yourself for the best melodic power metal as of December 4th!

Album:

Founded almost 20 years ago, Iron Mask, named after the mysterious prisoner from Alexandre Dumas' novel "The Man In The Iron Mask", has matured into a sovereign band and a big shot in the international metal scene. The new album, "Master Of Masters", introduces Mike Slembrouck on vocals, who is a perfect fit for the band, shining on all 12 tracks. The Belgians continuously deliver great albums, impressing with excellent guitar work, catchy vocal hooks and unforgettable songwriting, reminiscenting of bands like Rhapsody, Dio or Helloween.The novel’s effect is what you can feel in 2020…Alexander Dumas inspired them and decades later, Iron Mask come to ya, with a brand, fantastic new album!It’s loud since the beginning, no time to wonder if it’s as good as the previous or as their most beautiful hits. Speaking of which, their melodies were beautiful but now it’s time for a wild album, in a turbulent year, to shake the metalheads and tell them the tours are blasting with music again, as the new year starts…..“Never kiss the ring”, the opening track, warns you not to do it, not to ever think that they wouldn’t be back with their best effort up to date.Not only Malmsteen would be experimenting with the neoclassic side of metal. “Tree of the World” gets you further into the spirit of the rhapsodies of heroic Goths, while the chorus reminds you of Maiden’s famous song, but we’re in another Era and the importance is bigger, as you listen and instantly feel it is a wonderful effort!And if you want a revolution, the dudes of Belgium made sure that this line-up is indeed what you’re lookin’ for, to headbang and let ur anger out, with the words of protest against those who won’t succeed in their attempts to see us as slaves.Having toured with Anvil among other acts, Petrussi, the founder and composer only improved the band’s songs as the years in another direction than the fans would want for most groups of powerful metal.For you that feel bad at any time, not having the strength to go on, remember that songs are written for ya, as you can’t help but feel the world of epic lyrics get to you and then you know you’re at that concert and at the other concert, not alone, but surrounded by rockers who won’t let metal die !But sometimes, “Dancing with the beast” is sweet, just like the intro of the song in the middle of the album. It gets heavier as your dark side is not something you need to hide, but only let out, to feel the guitars of the Masks!“Mist of Loch Ness” you will like more than the others…. Is it the title? The intro? The filmic feeling you have as it starts? You tell me, but one thing’s for sure: it’s a hell of a wild ballad, not just any ballad, this is heavy as iron, masked with what their 2020 awaited, newly introduced metal that you are going to love, as soon as you get your hands on the cd containing the songs of “Master Of Masters”, to you on December fourth !There are those who don’t focus on the lyrics…fair enough but you don’t have to wait and listen to “Sagittarius A”, the short instrumental that gives to the album that colour that is lacking in music during the modern years.As it is on the way to closure, the last track ain’t an intro-reprise of “Tree of the world”, no. It’s intelligently put there, to leave you with the feeling of a beautiful rhythm, not that fast, not a ballad, but with the bells of metal, loud for those who can’t wait to rock with the Masks, the iron dudes of Europe that once again, make you gather and celebrate metal!

Line-Up:

Mike Slembrouck - Vocals (After All, Immanent Distance)
Vassili Moltchanov - Bass (Magic Kingdom, ex-Shah, ex-Cryme, ex-Kings of Spades)
Dushan Petrossi - Guitars (Arms of War, Magic Kingdom)
Ramy Ali - Drums (Roger Staffelbach's Angel of Eden, Serious Black, Teeth of Lamb, Evidence One, ex-Getaway, Rik Priem's Prime, ex-Freedom Call, ex-Justice, ex-Kiske / Somerville, ex-Beautiful Beast, ex-Big Apple, ex-Frontline, ex-State of Rock)

Guest:

Oliver Hartmann - Vocals - See also: Avantasia (live), Echoes, Hartmann, ex-At Vance, ex-Empty Tremor, ex-Iron Mask, ex-Centers

Tracklist:

01. Never Kiss the Ring
02. Tree of the World
03. Revolution Rise
04. One Against All
05. Nothing Lasts Forever
06. Dance with the Beast
07. Wild and Lethal
08. Mist of Loch Ness
09. My One and Only
10. A Mother Loved Blue
11. Sagittarius A
12. Master of Masters

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 60 neregistrovaných