Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Traumer (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2022, 11:20

Traumer - The Great Metal Storm (Limited Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Traumer was formed in 2009 in Sao Paulo, Brazil when the members were still teenagers. Within two years they found a responsible and non-compromised line-up that has been working together to this day: Guilherme Hirose on Lead Vocals, Fбbio Polato on Guitars, Rйgis Lima on Bass, Nelson Hamada on Keyboards and Felipe Santos on Drums.The name “TraumeR” means “dreamer” in German but it's a strong word and easily pronounced in other languages as well.In 2012 the band independently released their first, 3-track EP called "Eleazar" and played a few festivals and many club shows to promote the EP. Influenced by the likes of Stratovarius, Primal Fear, Helloween, Sonata Arctica and Dream Theater, their brand of melodic/power metal received good reviews in their local country.In April 2013, TraumeR began recording their very first album, produced by Celo Oliveira (Gus Monsanto (Timo Tolki’s Revolution Renaissance, Adaggio), Hydria etc). In the same month, they also played Orquidea Rock Festival, one of the most important festivals in the southern Brazil.Containing 11 songs, TraumeR’s music is Melodic/Power Metal based on good arrangements that makes people feel the music in their souls. Their music deeply reflects the way the musicians see and think about the world day by day, mixing a lot of feelings with a pinch of self-help subjects, as well as magic and mystical sceneries.Their debut full-length "The Great Metal Storm" will be released worldwide in May 2014 on Total Steel Records, and the band is scheduled to play at the “Anime Friends” festival in Sao Paulo in July.

Album:

Titles like The Great Metal Storm always turns on my sceptical and critical attitude, because they are generally quite generic and filled with dull clichés. Of course there are always exceptions to a rule and I wouldn’t dismiss an album that was sent to me by a record label. Traumer is a Brazilian band and this is their debut album, and if you are remembering that I reviewed an album by this band less than a year ago I can explain that this album was recorded in 2013 and first released in 2014. This is the first time this album sees the light of day in Europe as it has only been released in America and Japan before. The Japanese release was very successful according to the press sheet that claims that it did well in Japanese rock and metal charts.Do you know the similar bands, or Brazilian power metal? If you do you can use that knowledge as a reference for how this album sounds, it can hardly be described as very original. They play on clichés like the obligatory instrumental opener, the cliché ridden catchy songs and metal stuff and things. The production isn’t very original either, it sounds modern but offers nothing that hasn’t been done to death already. And the songs are the same, not very original; the same can be said of the vocalist who sounds a bit like a cliché as well. Not that I am all against cliché rock music but it doesn’t really make for an interesting new acquaintance, does it? And that is part of their problem but also a part of their strength because power metal fans don’t care much for originality and they will like this album.Traumer presses the right buttons, walk the most commonly walked paths and the end result is an album that feels a tad unoriginal. I wouldn’t describe this as an album that makes me stop and take notice. Nevertheless, the album is quite good, the songs are quite good and it is a decent piece of music to listen to. The album is on the long side and think they could have done away with a couple of tracks, like the two acoustic bonus tracks that doesn’t add anything to the album. It is an album that doesn’t really grab my attention, and I usually find myself not really listening to the music while it passes by unnoticed.In the end I find that this album works and you can listen to it. But I wouldn’t describe it as anything particularly memorable, it is a good album that one listens to a while and then put away in a shelf or something – probably permanently. I think these guys will have to start exploring new paths through the power metal, otherwise they will probably be as forgotten as the very large number of unremarkable bands we have reviewed on this site over the years. If it is a great metal storm depends very much on your outlook, if you like power metal chances are that you think it is a great metal storm – if not it is probably best forgotten. I could end with saying that this is a fine power metal storm.

Line Up:

Guilherme Hirose - Vocals - See also: ex-Queen Evil
Regis Lima - Bass
Fábio Polato - Guitars (lead)
Nelson Fumiyuki Hamada Filho - Keyboards
Filipe Santos - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Phantasia (01:56) instrumental
02. The Great Metal Storm (04:11)
03. Gates of Freedom (03:15)
04. Pandora (05:09)
05. Close Your Eyes (04:25)
06. Nights of Babylon (04:45)
07. Don't You Cry (06:18)
08. Enjoy Your Paradise (05:04)
09. Another Sun (Chasing Sunrise) (04:44)
10. Eleazar (05:44)
11. Ride My Way (05:23)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Traumer (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2022, 11:21

Traumer - Avalon (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Traumer was formed in 2009 in Sao Paulo, Brazil when the members were still teenagers. Within two years they found a responsible and non-compromised line-up that has been working together to this day: Guilherme Hirose on Lead Vocals, Fбbio Polato on Guitars, Rйgis Lima on Bass, Nelson Hamada on Keyboards and Felipe Santos on Drums.The name “TraumeR” means “dreamer” in German but it's a strong word and easily pronounced in other languages as well.In 2012 the band independently released their first, 3-track EP called "Eleazar" and played a few festivals and many club shows to promote the EP. Influenced by the likes of Stratovarius, Primal Fear, Helloween, Sonata Arctica and Dream Theater, their brand of melodic/power metal received good reviews in their local country.In April 2013, TraumeR began recording their very first album, produced by Celo Oliveira (Gus Monsanto (Timo Tolki’s Revolution Renaissance, Adaggio), Hydria etc). In the same month, they also played Orquidea Rock Festival, one of the most important festivals in the southern Brazil.Containing 11 songs, TraumeR’s music is Melodic/Power Metal based on good arrangements that makes people feel the music in their souls. Their music deeply reflects the way the musicians see and think about the world day by day, mixing a lot of feelings with a pinch of self-help subjects, as well as magic and mystical sceneries.Their debut full-length "The Great Metal Storm" will be released worldwide in May 2014 on Total Steel Records, and the band is scheduled to play at the “Anime Friends” festival in Sao Paulo in July.

Album:

Here in these tropical lands where Big Daddy lives in Brazil, I can say that our Metal scene is really good. All genres of Metal have good names here. Let me tell you all: our scene is not only made of SEPULTURA, ANGRA and KRISIUN. These are names that you know due the tours and longevity. But there are many more, and one of those names, a promising one, is from the quintet TRAUMER, from São Paulo. They are releasing their second album, “Avalon”.They play that way of melodic Power Metal that is extremely knew for many fans, taking inspirations from HELLOWEEN’s “Keepers” age, and some influences from ANGRA as well. Of course ttheir work doesn’t sound new at all (you all have heard this same style many times before), but they have talent and show potential and personality. Their main force is in the synergy between all the musicians, because they focus their energy on creating good songs, not on great exhibitions of technique. Guilherme Hirose (the band’s vocalist) made the recording, engineering, and the mixing of “Avalon”, and the mastering is a very good work from Mike Jussila. The result is a very good sound quality on the album, and you will understand what the band is playing without problems, but it has that essential dose of musical weight that a Metal album must have. The artwork for the cover is a fine work from Jean Michel.Although it’s their second album, “Avalon” shows that they must improve some aspects, especially that they need to use their personality to create a more personalized form of music, because, as I said above, we heard this style many times before. But “Avalon” with its very good guitars and keyboards parts, the very good vocals shown on “TraumeR”, the catchy melodic lines of “Changes”, the traditional melodic Power Metal song called “Let You Go” (very good guitars one more), the catchy choruses of “Angel of the Night”, and the very good work from bass guitar and drums of “The Song of Broken Hearts” (the song shows a very good and charming energy).They are talented and have potential to be great one day, but for now, “Avalon” is just a good album.

Line Up:

Guilherme Hirose - Vocals
Fábio Polato - Guitars
Nelson Hamada - Keyboards
Regis Lima - Bass
Felipe Santos - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tempus Est
02. Avalon
03. Forever Starts Tomorrow
04. TraumeR
05. Changes
06. Let You Go
07. Angel Of The Night
08. The Song Of Broken Hearts
09. Don't Believe Their Lies
10. Symphony
11. Our Spirit Never Dies
12. Father Time (Stratovarius cover) (Bonus Track)
13. Eagle Fly Free (Helloween cover) (Bonus Track)
14. Carry On (Angra cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Traumer (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2022, 11:21

Traumer - History (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Two years after the very first official Japanese release by the legendary Japanese record Company JVC Victor Entertainment,“TraumeR” returns with a new studio album titled “History”, with eleven brand new tracks including “The Land of Rising Sun”, which is a song the band wrote specially to their Japanese audience, plus two exclusive Japanese Bonus Tracks.History was produced, recorded and mixed by Guilherme Hirose, in São Paulo, Brazil and mastered by the mighty Mika Jussila.Mastering of the Universe at the world’s famous Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland.Releasing date out of Japan to be announced asap !In Japan the Album will be released on may 9th, 2018.

Line Up:

Guilherme Hirose - Vocals See also: ex-Queen Evil
Regis Lima - Bass
Filipe Santos - Drums
Fábio Polato - Guitars (lead)
Nelson Fumiyuki Hamada Filho - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Prelude to Infinity 02:02 instrumental
02. History 05:13
03. Lullaby 04:22
04. Guardians of Time 05:18
05. The Land of Rising Sun 06:18
06. Innocence 06:15
07. Lonely Rain 05:56
08. Revolution Has Begun 04:15
09. Seize the Day 03:25
10. Turn Back the Night 06:17
11. Thousand Tears 05:36
12. Burning Rainbow Road 05:56 (Bonus Track)
13. Forever Starts Tomorrow Live 05:20 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Forever Starts Tomorrow" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných