Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

Originally started with Rami (Vo) and Yoshi (G) in Osaka, June 2008.Their music was contained in the compilation album called “Red Hot Burning Hell Vol.16”.Toki (G) joined the band in January 2009 and released their first independently produced EP “Dear Slave” which contains 4 songs in November. This EP was well received and sold out in many metal music stores.Aldious was officially formed when Sawa (B) who was playing in the band originally came back and also Aruto (Ds) joined the band in January 2010 and they founded a Girls Metal Label “Bright Star Records”.In April they signed with Spinning as a first Japanese girls metal band for the label and released first single “Defended Desire” in July while they were becoming to be recognized through the Internet.They got ranked in 4th in indie weekly ranking by Oricon Style and 49th in single record weekly ranking and 24th in daily ranking.And in October, their first full album “Deep Exceed” was released and it won the first place in the indie album weekly ranking by Oricon Style. It also got 15th place in weekly album ranking and 7th in daily ranking. The following November and December they performed in live shows in Tokyo and Nagoya and tickets were sold out for both shows. Later they held a one-man live show and ticket has been sold out as well.In January 2011, they appeared on two very popular TV show called “Sukkiri” (Nippon Television) and “Mezanew” (Fuji Television) and gained more and more fans. In April 2011, they released a second single “Mermaid” (16th in daily ranking, 20th in weekly ranking, 1st in indie weekly ranking all by Oricon Style) and went on a first one-man tour in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka. Tickets were sold out for all the shows.The following October they appeared on another famous TV show called “Happy Music” (Nippon Television) and they released the second album “Determination” (ranked in 8th in daily ranking, 13th in weekly ranking, 2nd in indie weekly ranking). “Spirit Black” which was contained in that album was used for an ending theme for the show “Shimura Ken” (Fuji Television).In November to December they went on tour in 6 places in Japan including Shibuya O-East. In May 2012, they went on a tour again as an encore tour in Tokyo(Akasaka BLITZ), Nagoya (CLUB Diamond Hall), Osaka (BIGCAT) then released a DVD “Determination Tour 2011~Live at Shibuya O-EAST~” (got second place in music DVD weekly ranking, 6th in all DVD weekly ranking both by Oricon Style).Although Rami decided to withdrew from the band in June, the band kept creating music while looking for a new vocalist. A new vocalist Re:NO joined the band in August and they released a new singe "White Crow" which got ranked in 19th in weekly ranking, 14th in daily ranking (3rd in indies weekly single ranking) all by Oricon. In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat). Also they went on their own tour starting from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appear on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December. They are now recording their 3rd album! In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat).Also they went on their own tour from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appeared on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December.15th of May, 2013, they released 3rd Album "District Zero". This album was ranked in 4th on daily national ranking and 7th on weekly ranking. This is such a remarkable accomplishment for all girls band from an Indies label to win 4th in national ranking. 'Scrash' from the album "District Zero" is used as an ending theme for the TV program "Ranking Kingdom" by TBS for June and July.District Zero Tour will start on July and they are going to perform in 10 cities in Japan, including Shibuya O-East.

Album:

Finding an all-female metal band that I like is a taxing process, and Aldious is the only one that scratches that itch of mine. Sure, I don't have to leave the country to find exist†trace and DANGER☆GANG, but they aren't in the same league. Not only do these ladies know how to wield those axes, they look damn fashionable while doing it too! In terms of raw talent, it's hard to compete with these ladies. Due to their impeccable consistency ever since DEEP EXCEED, I always find myself sampling their newest work. Even though their latest album is already out (which I'll get around to at some point I promise), I tend to opt for the singles first because it's faster for me to get through.Even though Aldious is consistent, they don't stray outside their comfort zone too much. The single version of Other World is indicative of that. It's the standard Aldious power metal single material affair that I've come to gobble up time and time again. It's not bad per se, but I do get a feeling that I've heard a variant of this track before, especially in the bit that starts around 0:12. However, complaining about a power metal band making power metal music is like complaining about the ocean being wet. Also, if I can't bring up an example of such rehashing, the point isn't all that valid so I'll leave that as a footnote for the reader to take as is.What I will discuss is how Re:No has improved. District Zero was a solid album instrumentally, but her shaky vocal performance killed any chance of that album reaching legendary status. I can finally say that she's surpassed Rami for me in terms of fitting in with the band. The rest of the band needs no mentioning, as this band has always been a notch above average even on their worst days and that does not change here. If anything, they've tightend up their skills and sound better than ever. Another solid A-side here.Dark is the biggest surprise for me, since it's one of the few times I've heard them try something new. It has a distinct alternative rock vibe to it, with a groovy riff, occasional wailing guitar riff that adds atmosphere to the track, and Re:No switching up the chorus to keep it interesting. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't end up on the album but I'm guessing it wouldn't have fit.胸三寸is an acoustic ballad with what I think is a brass section. Yet another surprise here for this casual Aldious fan, since I can't recall them doing too many acoustic ballads. Re:No is the glue here and the lack of an instrumental version of this track is probably because it's boring to listen to without her. I like the brass and acoustic flourishes, but I'm not a fan of acoustic ballads so I don't know how many times I'll revisit this one. However, that's a personal gripe and doesn't reflect badly on the band.This is the point where I say I'll look forward to the album but since I fell off a musical cliff these last seven months it's already here! If you've already beaten me to the punch but haven't listened to the single yet, it's worth checking out for Dark alone. Those looking to get into Aldious should check out DEEP EXCEED and District Zero while they're at it.

Line-Up:

Re:NO - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: Re:NO, ex-推定少女
Sawa - Bass (2008, 2010-present) - See also: The Otome, ex-Galmet
Yoshi - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Naoto Project
Toki - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Chemicaloid No.000, ex-Layla
Aruto - Drums (2010-present)

Tracklist:

01. Other World 04:50
02. Dark 04:21
03. 胸三寸 03:26
04. Other World 04:50 instrumental
05. Dark 04:18 instrumental

+ Video "Other World" (Music Video Sample)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Aldious (JAP)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2022, 20:46

Aldious - Radiant A (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Originally started with Rami (Vo) and Yoshi (G) in Osaka, June 2008.Their music was contained in the compilation album called “Red Hot Burning Hell Vol.16”.Toki (G) joined the band in January 2009 and released their first independently produced EP “Dear Slave” which contains 4 songs in November. This EP was well received and sold out in many metal music stores.Aldious was officially formed when Sawa (B) who was playing in the band originally came back and also Aruto (Ds) joined the band in January 2010 and they founded a Girls Metal Label “Bright Star Records”.In April they signed with Spinning as a first Japanese girls metal band for the label and released first single “Defended Desire” in July while they were becoming to be recognized through the Internet.They got ranked in 4th in indie weekly ranking by Oricon Style and 49th in single record weekly ranking and 24th in daily ranking.And in October, their first full album “Deep Exceed” was released and it won the first place in the indie album weekly ranking by Oricon Style. It also got 15th place in weekly album ranking and 7th in daily ranking. The following November and December they performed in live shows in Tokyo and Nagoya and tickets were sold out for both shows. Later they held a one-man live show and ticket has been sold out as well.In January 2011, they appeared on two very popular TV show called “Sukkiri” (Nippon Television) and “Mezanew” (Fuji Television) and gained more and more fans. In April 2011, they released a second single “Mermaid” (16th in daily ranking, 20th in weekly ranking, 1st in indie weekly ranking all by Oricon Style) and went on a first one-man tour in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka. Tickets were sold out for all the shows.The following October they appeared on another famous TV show called “Happy Music” (Nippon Television) and they released the second album “Determination” (ranked in 8th in daily ranking, 13th in weekly ranking, 2nd in indie weekly ranking). “Spirit Black” which was contained in that album was used for an ending theme for the show “Shimura Ken” (Fuji Television).In November to December they went on tour in 6 places in Japan including Shibuya O-East. In May 2012, they went on a tour again as an encore tour in Tokyo(Akasaka BLITZ), Nagoya (CLUB Diamond Hall), Osaka (BIGCAT) then released a DVD “Determination Tour 2011~Live at Shibuya O-EAST~” (got second place in music DVD weekly ranking, 6th in all DVD weekly ranking both by Oricon Style).Although Rami decided to withdrew from the band in June, the band kept creating music while looking for a new vocalist. A new vocalist Re:NO joined the band in August and they released a new singe "White Crow" which got ranked in 19th in weekly ranking, 14th in daily ranking (3rd in indies weekly single ranking) all by Oricon. In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat). Also they went on their own tour starting from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appear on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December. They are now recording their 3rd album! In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat).Also they went on their own tour from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appeared on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December.15th of May, 2013, they released 3rd Album "District Zero". This album was ranked in 4th on daily national ranking and 7th on weekly ranking. This is such a remarkable accomplishment for all girls band from an Indies label to win 4th in national ranking. 'Scrash' from the album "District Zero" is used as an ending theme for the TV program "Ranking Kingdom" by TBS for June and July.District Zero Tour will start on July and they are going to perform in 10 cities in Japan, including Shibuya O-East.In November 2014, drummer Aruto departed from the band after announcing her marriage and retirement from the music industry. The band will be doing a show for the KERA SHOP ARENA OSAKA Fashion Show in December with a fill-in drummer for the show.ALDIOUS released a new live DVD in February 2015, featuring their show at Club Citta in August 2014 titled “Live Tour 2014 – Dazed and Delight Live at Club Citta”. The DVD ranked number 8 on the Oricon weekly music DVD charts.In April 2015, ALDIOUS signed with their new label VAA (Village Again Association). The band also recruited Marina as their new drummer., and they will release New single on July 8th.

Album:

They fucking did it. Thanks to their last two full-lengths, I wasn't exactly counting the days until Radiant A was released. I will say that I was curious, just not overly enthusiastic. Considering that a few years ago I felt like one of their staunchest fans and defenders, ruthlessly mocking those who would deny their talent while I admired their princess dresses, pigtails and bows, their past two albums didn't really warm the cockles of my cock. Annoying production values were part of the reason, but new vocalist Re:NO was probably the more glaring factor. I found that her demure delivery just didn't jibe with the band's brand of power metal, which relies on melodic guitar interplay rather than flowery keyboard accompaniment. I felt that the band either needed to discover a way to adjust their music to better match Re:NO's purring without sacrificing their metal integrity, or find a replacement singer with a ballsier tone. They wound up going with the former option, and to my ears they actually pulled it off. They may not sound exactly the same as they did during their Deep Exceed days, but for what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoy this release regardless."Adjusting" their music does not translate as "wimping out", and the opener "Re:fire" sure in hell reinforces that theory. To give the singer credit, she's also developed a bit of bite to her tone, and not in the sense of a little squirrel nibbling on a fresh acorn, but actual "chomp" at times. Aldious fire-brand their statement right away in that they have no intentions of slowing down their speed, as this song is fast and ferocious with no silly placid intro mood-setter to lighten the aggression. The riffs are rapid-fire and pack a wallop, and yet there's an undercurrent of sheer beauty to all this wild momentum thanks to the production values. The guitars certainly have crunch, but sparkle with an almost blinding polish, and the clarity of the drums is at such a level that I can practically hear Marina's buns bouncing off the drum throne. The bass is audible, as it would be a war-crime to mute Sawa's formidable skills, but it's mixed somewhat low, thus retaining the overall sound's crystalline air while adding just enough low end to avoid a sterile treble-heavy approach. It also helps that the band still isn't keen on fluffing shit up with keyboards, which could elevate the crystalline atmosphere into garish overkill.While Re:NO has shown some willingness to add a touch of fire to her delivery, she's still not the fiery singer that former wailer Rami was, which was never her aim in the first place. Most of the time she exudes this dreamy croon that's seemingly unfit for heavy metal in general, but with the production and the sometimes wistful melodic nature gracing some of these songs, there's an overwhelming sense of elegance to this album that kinda sets it apart from almost anything I've heard in the scene, and it surprisingly suits her voice. One of my favorite tracks, "One Way" truly carries that vibe, as it's anchored by a propulsive pace and yet boasts a dreamlike quality, aided by the vocal melodies bearing a sultry and darkly romantic nature without venturing anywhere near "gothic" territory. It's really fucked up when I think about it, yet it still sounds cool and unquestionably unique.Another major improvement concerning this release over their last effort, Dazed and Delight, is that overall, despite the much higher level of polish this time around, it also sports more tracks that ride the rails at high velocities. Yes, there's the obligatory ballad, but at least "Piece of my Wish" is a better tune for lighter waving than the rather pitiful "I Don't Like Me" track off their prior release. I agreed with her back then, but to be honest, she's alright to me now. No need to be bummed out.But then there's "Die for You". I wouldn't go so far to say that it's the elephant in the room, but it sticks out brutally, as if Edenbridge decided to plunk a cover of Sk8er Boi into the middle of their Shine album. Hell, even the production sounds different, featuring a more snarly guitar tone while Re:No acts all angsty. I don't actually hate the song, but it feels so damn out of place here, and since the song had already been pumped out as a single, I'm surprised that they felt like it should be included. Following that number with another mid-paced track doesn't justify its inclusion either, since "Step" retains the aesthetics encompassing the rest of the songs. Honestly babes, what the fuck?A completely wonky lone insertion to the album doesn't change the fact that Radiant A is a nice return to form, albeit a slightly altered form. They still obviously get a rush out of playing metal, and if you want to dub this stuff "princess metal" or whatnot, at least in this case there's a high octane adrenaline rush permeating throughout much of this album. Replacing the talented drummer Aruto with a girl who has "great drummer" written all over her turned out to be a no-brainer of a good move as well, as I can't imagine Marina languishing in slow-to-mid tempo tedium without eventually going apeshit in "shitfaced Keith Moon" mode and quitting. It's true that the hair-raising pipes of Rami are a long gone factor in their sound, but at least these women finally churned out a metal album that successfully utilizes the singer's style and range without ditching the fury, resulting in an unusual amalgamation of 'sweet' and 'heavy'. I suppose in that sense you could call Radiant A a rich chocolate cake. Yum.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Re:fire
02. The End
03. Die For You
04. Step
05. Sweet Temptation
06. One Way
07. Believe Myself (New Mix)
08. Piece Of My Wish
09. Moment
10. 胡蝶ノ夢
11. Dearly (New Mix)

+ Video "The End" (Short Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2022, 20:46

Aldious - We Are (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Originally started with Rami (Vo) and Yoshi (G) in Osaka, June 2008.Their music was contained in the compilation album called “Red Hot Burning Hell Vol.16”.Toki (G) joined the band in January 2009 and released their first independently produced EP “Dear Slave” which contains 4 songs in November. This EP was well received and sold out in many metal music stores.Aldious was officially formed when Sawa (B) who was playing in the band originally came back and also Aruto (Ds) joined the band in January 2010 and they founded a Girls Metal Label “Bright Star Records”.In April they signed with Spinning as a first Japanese girls metal band for the label and released first single “Defended Desire” in July while they were becoming to be recognized through the Internet.They got ranked in 4th in indie weekly ranking by Oricon Style and 49th in single record weekly ranking and 24th in daily ranking.And in October, their first full album “Deep Exceed” was released and it won the first place in the indie album weekly ranking by Oricon Style. It also got 15th place in weekly album ranking and 7th in daily ranking. The following November and December they performed in live shows in Tokyo and Nagoya and tickets were sold out for both shows. Later they held a one-man live show and ticket has been sold out as well.In January 2011, they appeared on two very popular TV show called “Sukkiri” (Nippon Television) and “Mezanew” (Fuji Television) and gained more and more fans. In April 2011, they released a second single “Mermaid” (16th in daily ranking, 20th in weekly ranking, 1st in indie weekly ranking all by Oricon Style) and went on a first one-man tour in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka. Tickets were sold out for all the shows.The following October they appeared on another famous TV show called “Happy Music” (Nippon Television) and they released the second album “Determination” (ranked in 8th in daily ranking, 13th in weekly ranking, 2nd in indie weekly ranking). “Spirit Black” which was contained in that album was used for an ending theme for the show “Shimura Ken” (Fuji Television).In November to December they went on tour in 6 places in Japan including Shibuya O-East. In May 2012, they went on a tour again as an encore tour in Tokyo(Akasaka BLITZ), Nagoya (CLUB Diamond Hall), Osaka (BIGCAT) then released a DVD “Determination Tour 2011~Live at Shibuya O-EAST~” (got second place in music DVD weekly ranking, 6th in all DVD weekly ranking both by Oricon Style).Although Rami decided to withdrew from the band in June, the band kept creating music while looking for a new vocalist. A new vocalist Re:NO joined the band in August and they released a new singe "White Crow" which got ranked in 19th in weekly ranking, 14th in daily ranking (3rd in indies weekly single ranking) all by Oricon. In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat). Also they went on their own tour starting from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appear on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December. They are now recording their 3rd album! In November they went on tour with The Agonist as a supporting band and played in Tokyo (Shibuya O-East), Nagoya (Club Quattro), and Osaka (Osaka Big Cat).Also they went on their own tour from the end of November and played in 5 cities including Shibuya O-East Tokyo. They appeared on the TV show "Happy music" again at the end of December.15th of May, 2013, they released 3rd Album "District Zero". This album was ranked in 4th on daily national ranking and 7th on weekly ranking. This is such a remarkable accomplishment for all girls band from an Indies label to win 4th in national ranking. 'Scrash' from the album "District Zero" is used as an ending theme for the TV program "Ranking Kingdom" by TBS for June and July.District Zero Tour will start on July and they are going to perform in 10 cities in Japan, including Shibuya O-East.In November 2014, drummer Aruto departed from the band after announcing her marriage and retirement from the music industry. The band will be doing a show for the KERA SHOP ARENA OSAKA Fashion Show in December with a fill-in drummer for the show.ALDIOUS released a new live DVD in February 2015, featuring their show at Club Citta in August 2014 titled “Live Tour 2014 – Dazed and Delight Live at Club Citta”. The DVD ranked number 8 on the Oricon weekly music DVD charts.In April 2015, ALDIOUS signed with their new label VAA (Village Again Association). The band also recruited Marina as their new drummer., and they will release New single on July 8th.

Album:

Clearly a case of milking a band while they're hot, We Are continues the uncorked outpouring of Aldious songs, this time in a fairly long EP format. And I'll be damned, judging by the quality of this release, Aldious don't appear to be running out of ideas. Since their Radiant A album, they've found a slick, clear production that works for them, and know better than to fuck with it. Just listen to that shimmering power gracing the propulsive title track! Fueled by one hell of a memorable and vibrant speed metal riff, this motherfucker ranks as one of their best songs and even Re:NO's smooth purr doesn't quench the searing flames. But like every other Aldious offering, expect a fair amount of genre twists and turns, and yep, there's a few doozies in the "what's going on here?" department, but even some of those work wonders, elevating this release.As much as the title track is the immediate center of attention grabber for all of the right reasons, what I really want to focus in on here is a song called "愛しい男", also known as Track 7 and somewhat translating regrettably as "A Dear Man". This is the kind of number that distinguishes Aldious from their peers, as it utilizes Re:NO's vocals in such a way that renders the song a nightmare to categorize. Musically it's generally mid-paced to uptempo, an atmospheric blend of heavy metal and a bit of indie-rock with distant keys and clear chord strums weaving a gorgeous atmosphere during key moments. What's atypical is that the vocals are sung in a very low mezzo soprano fashion. A smooth, sensuous delivery, this has to be one of the sexiest, seductive metal songs I’ve heard that never slithers close to ballad territory. It's like heavy metal for a fur-carpet ride by the fireplace. Guitarist Toki truly conjured up some interesting shit with this cut, being simultaneously breezy and aggressive, striking like Viagra up the nostril. It's creative and unique without any pretensions, and it's sleek. We have a winner!As for the rest of the album, it's an interesting smorgasbord with no real buzz-killers concerning the actual songs, although the Jpop-influenced "Never Give Up" is a bit of a weak link with those familiar magic anime-girl melodies. The lone ballad, "Happy Birthday", is cute. A folk number with only a lone acoustic guitar with flair for accompaniment, there's worse things in life than a smoldering accented voice wishing you a happy birthday in this fucked up day and age. The climactic track, "Travelers", offers a totally new dimension in their oeuvre, that being an epic, bombastic rock piece that has more in common with songs like U2's "Bad” or Peter Gabriel's "Biko" (without the socially aware lyrics) than triumphant power metal. It's pretty cool though, and doesn't reach overblown levels like Oasis' "All Around the World". An unexpected and unusual but surprisingly effective and fitting closer to this little album, and proves that Aldious have plenty of tricks up their sleeve despite their hectic release schedule.Outside of a stupid, unnecessary intro, We Are continues the run since Radiant A of razor sharp power metal that keeps any keyboard additives at a minimum, relying often on twin guitar licks over the tight riffing to add that burst of melody. Although they don't possess a significant member as the virtuoso to focus on (although Marina's drumwork can be attention-grabbing), Aldious' strength lies in each member working together solidly in commitment to the songs. Re:No will always be the polarizing one, and it took me a couple of years to warm up to her, but the songwriting accommodates her in many ways, and I can't picture anyone else singing some of their newer songs at this point. They are what they are, and amazingly enough I'm still along for the ride.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. We Are
03. Persevere
04. Absolute
05. Never give up
06. Koko ni Iru Fuzai
07. Itoshii Otoko
08. Happy Birthday
09. Travelers

+ Video "We Are" (Short Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2022, 20:47

Aldious - Evoke II 2010-2020 (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Album:

Japan’s pioneering metal band Aldious return with Evoke II 2010-2020, the second part of their compilation series spanning a decade of “ground breaking” (Nylon magazine) material. A further selection of the band’s biggest hits have been selected and re-recorded with powerful new vocalist R!N, who has previously made a name for herself in the soundtrack to popular anime series Attack on Titan. This special overseas edition of the album includes a beautiful cover from popular video game and vocaloid illustrator LAM (Hatsune Miku, Fate/GrandOrder) and includes official English lyric translations for the first time.

Line-Up:

R!N - Vocals (2019-present)

Tracklist:

01. Luft
02. Re:fire
03. Believe Myself
04. Reincarnation
05. kanashii otoko
06. Confusion
07. White Crow
08. STEP
09. fragile

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 30 neregistrovaných